Gavin Newsom’s California Model is Collapsing: California deficit soars to $73 billion

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Unlike the DC swamp creatures, he can’t just start printing more money to put future generations in total debt.

What can’t go on forever will not. It’s why I bailed along with millions of other taxpayers. There’s two lines on the graph. Taxpayer revenue leaving and homeless and illegals demanding money going up. Those two lines have crossed.

“In contrast, prime competitor states like Texas and Florida enjoy large budget surpluses.”

Even our Virginia Governor Youngkin has a huge surplus that he just gave back to the citizens.

Unlike the DC swamp creatures, he can’t just start printing more money to put future generations in total debt.

What can’t go on forever will not. It’s why I bailed along with millions of other taxpayers. There’s two lines on the graph. Taxpayer revenue leaving and homeless and illegals demanding money going up. Those two lines have crossed.

“In contrast, prime competitor states like Texas and Florida enjoy large budget surpluses.”

Even our Virginia Governor Youngkin has a huge surplus that he just gave back to the citizens.

Does that include Newsome's hair gel?

Just wait til the "newcomers" being bused into San Diego need more pesos.

He'll be begging the feds for a bailout and you can bet one of their commiecrat politicians will try to slip it into legislation, I say screw them, let their creditors repossess all State property. Especially the governors mansion.

but but but…”6th largest economy”
but but but…”GDP”

Lesh
candycorn

but but but…”6th largest economy”
but but but…”GDP”

Lesh
candycorn
The Left waving the size of the California economy around is like Hitler taking credit for great French wine.

Only thing left in California are the dot coms. Now that people are working remotely we’re seeing that disappearing too, thus the huge deficit in California.

He'll be begging the feds for a bailout and you can bet one of their commiecrat politicians will try to slip it into legislation, I say screw them, let their creditors repossess all State property. Especially the governors mansion.

You can bet he will and you can bet they will.

They need California. It's one of their major keystone states. Ever since they used illegals and immigrants to gain control over California they have held it in a iron fist. It's like new york, if they lose it then that will be a major blow to their votes.

It's just like when they did a recall vote on newsom last year. Biden, kalama, Hillary, Obama all saddled up and flew out there to campaign for newsom. The news media downplayed it. They spent money and did everything they could to keep newsom in control.

To note - liberal, leftist strongholds - California, Colorado and Oregon make up almost 20% of the entire nations total state debts.
California has the highest per-capita debt in America.
Hawaii has the highest debt amount, beating even California.

This really isn't a problem for the left. As people move out of California and take their tax dollars with them, all California has to do is raise taxes on everyone else still in the state.

The Floyd Riots, Newsom at French Laundry, Pelosi getting her hair cut, Whitmer getting her hair and makeup done….it goes on and on and on.

The hypocrisy was so evident…I knew it was all bullshit.

I contend most in the know did not get a shot. They knew it was bullshit.

The Floyd riots started 2 months after the lockdowns. Then the riots were ok nationwide.…but then back to lockdown. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :clap:

Fuck alllllllllllllll the way off.

The virus understands the importance of the riots, so it doesnt spread during civil rights riots?

JUST FUCKING LIES.

Forum List

Back