Gay Cemetery planned for Atlanta

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Burying these perverted sub-humans away from normal people is a good idea. ...... :thup:

An Atlanta cemetery plans to reserve a special section for LGBT couples and families who want to be buried separately from other people.

The Georgia Voice reports on the plans for Dignity Memorial cemetery, where John Suggs, who is gay, believes that increasing mainstream acceptance will prompt LGBT people to stake their burial grounds with their own sense of community.

"We have to make our traditions,” he said. “In a way this is a way to honor our relationships in a simple but proud way. Being able to be next to your partner at end of life is important, comforting and a reassuring thing to know.”

Gay Cemetery Planned for Atlanta

Last edited:
Burying these perverted sub-humans away from normal people is a good idea. ...... :thup:

An Atlanta cemetery plans to reserve a special section for LGBT couples and families who want to be buried separately from other people.

The Georgia Voice reports on the plans for Dignity Memorial cemetery, where John Suggs, who is gay, believes that increasing mainstream acceptance will prompt LGBT people to stake their burial grounds with their own sense of community.

"We have to make our traditions,” he said. “In a way this is a way to honor our relationships in a simple but proud way. Being able to be next to your partner at end of life is important, comforting and a reassuring thing to know.”

it would be nice if muslims would bury their rapists in separate----unhallowed ground too--but then what would the do with muhummad?

Why do LGBT need their own section? This is ridiculous, these people think they're "special" they're NOT "special", they're just like everyone else.

Why do LGBT need their own section? This is ridiculous, these people think they're "special" they're NOT "special", they're just like everyone else.

it may not be entirely what the gays think----it may include what some of US NORMALS (sic) think

Burying these perverted fudge packers away from normal people is a good idea. ...... :thup:

So lesbians are fudge packers, okay...with nutz?

Some Jews do it also...

Burying these perverted fudge packers away from normal people is a good idea. ...... :thup:

So lesbians are fudge packers, okay...with nutz?

moonie----pull up your pants----and in this time of extreme----uhm--?emotion----try to avoid the potty mouth

it may not be entirely what the gays think----it may include what some of US NORMALS (sic) think

Well I agree yes, but I still think it's ridiculous the LGBT Crowd wanting their own section.

When you're dead, you're dead and in the ground and does it actually matter who you're in the ground with? All that's there is the shell rotting, the soul, the spirit is elsewhere.

Some Jews do it also...

Yes, so do Catholics.

However that's all based upon religion, not sexual orientation. Although I also think the religion thing is ridiculous, as I commented in my other post, does it actually matter who you're in the ground with?

Some Jews do it also...

Yes, so do Catholics.

However that's all based upon religion, not sexual orientation. Although I also think the religion thing is ridiculous, as I commented in my other post, does it actually matter who you're in the ground with?
I plan on being ashes, so I couldn't care less.......

Some Jews do it also...

Yes, so do Catholics.

Don't you want to be buried next to your husband or in a family plot? If they want it that way, it's their choice, isn't it? If I was the mom of one of the victims, I'd want him/her buried with the family, but a lot of folks don't have family cemetery plots to fall back on.

Well I agree yes, but I still think it's ridiculous the LGBT Crowd wanting their own section.

When you're dead, you're dead and in the ground and does it actually matter who you're in the ground with? All that's there is the shell rotting, the soul, the spirit is elsewhere.

I think it's ridiculous that they shanghaied the word gay.

yeah---it matters to lots of people

What about the minority of gays that are good people? do they have to spend eternity with the assholes? Haven't they suffered enough in this life?

yeah---it matters to lots of people

Yes it does. Most people that haven't read our literature from the last couple of centuries wouldn't understand that.

Some Jews do it also...

Yes, so do Catholics.

Don't you want to be buried next to your husband or in a family plot? If they want it that way, it's their choice, isn't it? If I was the mom of one of the victims, I'd want him/her buried with the family, but a lot of folks don't have family cemetery plots to fall back on.

There's no comparison between the two. My family have a crypt, members of my family have been interred in that crypt for many, many Centuries, we don't personally agree with cremation, so we all get buried.

However there's no comparison with this and the LGBT Crowd wanting their own section based purely upon their sexual orientation, it'd be like having a special section just for Heterosexuals, which would be as equally ridiculous.

The LGBT Crowd again are a) attempting to say they're "special" and b) it's yet another action that's deliberately designed to cause division.

The LGBT Agenda in itself is a deliberately divisive movement.

What about the minority of gays that are good people? do they have to spend eternity with the assholes? Haven't they suffered enough in this life?

If they have suffered so much, than why did they start calling themselves gay?

Gay used to mean happy, such as "I feel so gay today" and Queer used to mean someone felt a bit off, you know felt not well, such as "I feel a bit queer today"

When did gay and queer get adopted by the Homosexuals?

If they have suffered so much, than why did they start calling themselves gay?
other people called them gay originally. It was because gay men were more happy and expressive while straight men were more dour and manly.

i can't believe you couldn't work that out for yourself.

Lesbians, however, started calling themselves gay. Other people used to call them "spiteful". :D

Forum List

Back