Gay marriage is GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY!!

Any people having weddings will temporarily boost the local economy as they spend money on the wedding and out of town guests come in and give business to local shops and hotels.

I approve of marriage between any two consenting adults because I think they should get tax breaks for filing together and benefits, such as insurance from their spouse's job.

Monogamy is a good choice with all the sexually transmitted diseases out there.

People who love each other will be together anyway, so why not make it legal and reap the benefits.

Many, many good reason for people to tie the knot.

Homosexual civil-unions just as good for the economy.

Sure, they'd be just as good for the economy, but that would create a situation called "separate but equal". Every heard of it? We tried it in this country before and it didn't work out so well.

And we hear ya'll say that kind of crap about "just call it something else", but in places where they do that, try to call it something else, fuckwad bigots still don't pass it.

Just Don't Call It Marriage!

Are they spending or doing things they could not already do?? Anything stopping them from having a ceremony or banquet reception or anything else? No

This 'finding' is preconceived bullshit

That is all

Do increased rates of flogging the Johnson also provide an economic uptick?

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

You never quite do know what youll see in these forums, but there certianly is plenty of absurd to go around!!!

Are they spending or doing things they could not already do?? Anything stopping them from having a ceremony or banquet reception or anything else? No

That is all

Yes. We still have religious ceremonies but to deny the "draw" of legal marriage for people would be silly. The marriage business is huge and "the gheys" often have lots of disposable income.

I wonder how many of these "get rid of legal marriage" folks are themselves married...

That is all

It's not the same, if there's no societal imprimatur. If no one's stopping them, what do you call all the proposed all the anti-same-sex marriage amendments we keep hearing about. It's about acceptance. If you can't accept it, at least just STFU.

Any people having weddings will temporarily boost the local economy as they spend money on the wedding and out of town guests come in and give business to local shops and hotels.

I approve of marriage between any two consenting adults because I think they should get tax breaks for filing together and benefits, such as insurance from their spouse's job.

Monogamy is a good choice with all the sexually transmitted diseases out there.

People who love each other will be together anyway, so why not make it legal and reap the benefits.

Many, many good reason for people to tie the knot.

I agree that any two adult persons, regardless of gender, should be able to set up a contractual and thus legally-recognized domestic partnership... with all the benefits deriving thereof...

I just don't wanna hafta think about the things they might do with each other in the bedroom... :)

Forum List

Back