Gay Marriage is NOT "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered.

And you know what they've found about Cycles of Abuse.

Oh yeah... Don't go Dismissin' the Source... ;)

:)

peace...

Your source is a 404 error so why not?

And pedophiles aren't the least bit gay. Oh no no no.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered.

peace...

Your source is a 404 error so why not?

And pedophiles aren't the least bit gay. Oh no no no.

Pretty much correct there.

How sad, but typical, that people are attacking Mal, but don't say a god damned word about Ravi's continued lies.

when homosexuals fuck it never results in having kids...

peace...

well, a homosexual woman could theoretically use a sperm filled strap on to fuck her wife and impregnate her. Thereby disproving your never statement. :lol:

a homosexual woman produces sperm?...

Men and men and women and women are 100% incapable of reproduction 100% of the time.

No same sex coupling has ever resulted in pregnancy because it's impossible.

peace...
$n628552874_122950_682.jpg

:lol: Because I think something means I'm lying?

cornjob...are you bipolar? You have some serious issues.

Oh, so what makes you think that Mal would like to electrocute gay men? When you base your opinion on a lie ravi you don't get to later come back and say "well that was just my opinion" Your lie was stating that Mal has done anything to lead you to believe he would enjoy torturing gays.

well, a homosexual woman could theoretically use a sperm filled strap on to fuck her wife and impregnate her. Thereby disproving your never statement. :lol:

Men and men and women and women are 100% incapable of reproduction 100% of the time.

peace...
View attachment 11113

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

;)...good job on the attachments luissa

peace...

^The ONLY Post of mine on this Thread that doesn't have an "Edit" option...

Anyway, it was corrupted link...

Comparative data of childhood and adolescence mole... [Arch Sex Behav. 2001] - PubMed result

Part of the paragraph got tied to the link.

peace...

peace...
View attachment 11113

Many are Products of Molestation... Others are Defective... That happens in many different ways.

Still others are simply Perverts as that we have Free Will as a Species to do things that not even Animals do, like Fucking the Dead.

Cute Attachment, but it doesn't Negate the Fact that Homosexuals can NEVER Reproduce together and in that are Incapable of Reflecting Marriage in it's Natural Form... EVER.

peace...

peace...
View attachment 11113

Many are Products of Molestation... Others are Defective... That happens in many different ways.

Still others are simply Perverts as that we have Free Will as a Species to do things that not even Animals do, like Fucking the Dead.

Cute Attachment, but it doesn't Negate the Fact that Homosexuals can NEVER Reproduce together and in that are Incapable of Reflecting Marriage in it's Natural Form... EVER.

peace...

So there are no "out of wedlock" babies? You don't have to have sex these days to have babies, ask people who do invetro.

Are babies the only reason to marry?

Divorce seems to be just about as essiential in our society as marriage is.
Why should we deprive homosexuals of the joys of divorce?

More importantly, if people hate gays so much, they ought to allow them the pain and suffering of marriage.

Don't like gays having sex w/each other?

Let them marry.

But seriously...

What has marriage got to do w/molestation?

Did this turn into a discussion about gay adoption?

peace...

So there are no "out of wedlock" babies? You don't have to have sex these days to have babies, ask people who do invetro.

Are babies the only reason to marry?

It's the possibility Naturally...

Everything else is secondary...

peace...

:lol: Because I think something means I'm lying?

cornjob...are you bipolar? You have some serious issues.

Oh, so what makes you think that Mal would like to electrocute gay men? When you base your opinion on a lie ravi you don't get to later come back and say "well that was just my opinion" Your lie was stating that Mal has done anything to lead you to believe he would enjoy torturing gays.
I didn't say anything about torturing them, asshole. By your own standards that you claimed I did makes you a liar.

Nor did I state that mal has done anything to lead me to believe that.

Two lies on one thread.

Piss off.

I can't wait until gay marriage is legalized everywhere. It feels so bunk and prehistoric that it isn't.

Forum List

Back