Gay pothead get's high with partner while baby fry's in car

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Goddamned fucking potheads !!!

Child crying on Game of Thrones shakes him out of his stupor.

Crying child on ‘Game of Thrones’ reminds pot-smoking man that foster daughter was left to die in hot car: cops

WICHITA, Kan. (AP/PIX11) — A child crying on the television show “Game of Thrones” reminded a Kansas man that he’d left his 10-month-old foster daughter to die inside a sweltering car, police said.

It was too late.

Seth Jackson is now facing murder charges after little Kadillak Poe Jones was killed by hot temperatures while trapped in the parked car.

According to the affidavit released Monday, Jackson called his partner to say he would pick up their foster child from a babysitter, after taking the 5-year-old to a doctor’s appointment.

Police say when Jackson arrived at home, he took his 5-year-old and pizza inside, but forgot Kadillak in the car.

The affidavit says Jackson and his partner smoked marijuana while watching an episode and a half of “Game of Thrones,” until Jackson was reminded to pick up the girl by hearing a child crying on the show.

Police say Jones was inside the car for more than two hours, while the vehicle baked in Wichita heat. It was around 90 degrees outside.

The affidavit reports Jackson’s partner told police the girl was hot and stiff when he grabbed her and took her into the house. He called 911, while Jackson attempted CPR.

Jones’ autopsy showed she died of hyperthermia, or overheating in the enclosed vehicle left outside.

Jackson is charged with first-degree murder in the July 24 death. No charges have been filed against Jackson’s partner.

According to KWCH, Jackson and his partner have fostered Jones since she was 2 weeks old. They were taking care of an additional five other children at the time of her death.

Crying child on ?Game of Thrones? reminds pot-smoking man that foster daughter was left to die in hot car: cops | New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV

How rare. All the one's I heard about in this kind of case were straight.

Goddamned fucking potheads !!!

Child crying on Game of Thrones shakes him out of his stupor.

Crying child on ‘Game of Thrones’ reminds pot-smoking man that foster daughter was left to die in hot car: cops

WICHITA, Kan. (AP/PIX11) — A child crying on the television show “Game of Thrones” reminded a Kansas man that he’d left his 10-month-old foster daughter to die inside a sweltering car, police said.

It was too late.

Seth Jackson is now facing murder charges after little Kadillak Poe Jones was killed by hot temperatures while trapped in the parked car.

According to the affidavit released Monday, Jackson called his partner to say he would pick up their foster child from a babysitter, after taking the 5-year-old to a doctor’s appointment.

Police say when Jackson arrived at home, he took his 5-year-old and pizza inside, but forgot Kadillak in the car.

The affidavit says Jackson and his partner smoked marijuana while watching an episode and a half of “Game of Thrones,” until Jackson was reminded to pick up the girl by hearing a child crying on the show.

Police say Jones was inside the car for more than two hours, while the vehicle baked in Wichita heat. It was around 90 degrees outside.

The affidavit reports Jackson’s partner told police the girl was hot and stiff when he grabbed her and took her into the house. He called 911, while Jackson attempted CPR.

Jones’ autopsy showed she died of hyperthermia, or overheating in the enclosed vehicle left outside.

Jackson is charged with first-degree murder in the July 24 death. No charges have been filed against Jackson’s partner.

According to KWCH, Jackson and his partner have fostered Jones since she was 2 weeks old. They were taking care of an additional five other children at the time of her death.

Crying child on ?Game of Thrones? reminds pot-smoking man that foster daughter was left to die in hot car: cops | New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV

Are you sure it was the pot? How do you know these people aren't just incredibly stupid because they live in Kansas?

Libs always claim to care for the kid AFTER they're born (Unlike Repugs) but this situation proves otherwise donit?

If Libs ACTUALLY CARED about Kids they'd DEMAND that these guys get put in a Wood Chipper.

Interesting how this is the first time cons have cared enough to raise a stink about this type of parental negligence.
Interesting that the Liberal Marxists only defend the Murderously Irresponsible Gay Parents.

If they weren't gay would you still be mad?

I would. To me, everyone is equal. The exceptions are those who harm children (neglect, abuse, etc), rape, and murder. There may be some other exceptions I can't think of but a person's lifestyle (normally) doesn't influence my opinion of them. Like I said, there are exceptions.

I think sexual orientation is completely irrelevant.

Of course its relevant that a couple dome polishers have a foster child. The CPS that placed them should be prosecuted, moreover, let the pole smokers have at it but don't expose kids that obviously have left a dire situation to such lunacy not to mention unhealthy lifestyles :eusa_hand:

Just saying

-Geaux

I think sexual orientation is completely irrelevant.

Of course its relevant that a couple dome polishers have a foster child. The CPS that placed them should be prosecuted, moreover, let the pole smokers have at it but don't expose kids that obviously have left a dire situation to such lunacy not to mention unhealthy lifestyles :eusa_hand:

Just saying

-Geaux

^ dumbass :rolleyes:

How rare. All the one's I heard about in this kind of case were straight.

And not stoned.

But, never let it be said that facts ever got in the way of an RW on a quest to lie about people.

This is beyond terrible. Its too horrible to even think about but piling on the idiotic RW hate doesn't help.

If they were Log Cabin Republicans would you GET mad?
I'd be mad no matter what they were. I wish you would be too :dunno:
I was mad about it in the other thread, didn't realize they were Gay until this thread.

What has made you so bitter and nasty? Why are all your posts so filled with toxic venom?

Being gay has nothing to do with this tragedy. The haters are concentrating on that just so they can feed their hate.

Forum List

Back