Gay pothead get's high with partner while baby fry's in car

Libs always claim to care for the kid AFTER they're born (Unlike Repugs) but this situation proves otherwise donit?

If Libs ACTUALLY CARED about Kids they'd DEMAND that these guys get put in a Wood Chipper.

You forgot to say lib marxists Like the previous post. As if you knew the difference anyway.

And commies. Don't forget commies.

Oh and muslin Kenyans.

Gotta be sure to throw those lies in there too.

Fact is, these are the same people who want brown children shot down on our border and American children to starve in the street. They don't give a rat's ass about that poor baby or the horrendous death. All they see is the opportunity to spread more of their lies.

Libs always claim to care for the kid AFTER they're born (Unlike Repugs) but this situation proves otherwise donit?

If Libs ACTUALLY CARED about Kids they'd DEMAND that these guys get put in a Wood Chipper.

You forgot to say lib marxists Like the previous post. As if you knew the difference anyway.

Oh and muslin Kenyans.

Fact is, these are the same people who want brown children shot down on our border and American children to starve in the street. They don't give a rat's ass about that poor baby or the horrendous death. All they see is the opportunity to spread more of their lies.

I completely agree. The focus is being taken away from the fact that a young life was lost due to carelessness and being brought onto something that doesn't affect anything except what happens in the bedroom (not counting the homosexual extremists). And furthermore, homosexuality is generally more accepted when it involves women. Double standards.

Why don't you stop whining about abortion and start caring about the children who are here? And why would anyone thing their sexual orientation is relevant?

Why are you always so angry and bitter? You've got to be the most unhappy and hopeless posters here.

OTOH, I do agree with you that "Repugs" don't give a flip about children. Good for you for seeing the obviousl

The fact that they were most likely engaged in homosexual acts while the baby died only makes the story even more sickening.

The fact that they were most likely engaged in homosexual acts while the baby died only makes the story even more sickening.

There's no way to prove that, but negative speculation isn't making anything better.

How about you try to forget your own sick agenda and give a rat's ass about the baby.

Huh?

Oh and muslin Kenyans.

I completely agree. The focus is being taken away from the fact that a young life was lost due to carelessness and being brought onto something that doesn't affect anything except what happens in the bedroom (not counting the homosexual extremists). And furthermore, homosexuality is generally more accepted when it involves women. Double standards.

They ALWAYS politicize everything.

Instead of caring about the baby, its always about their agenda.

Don't potheads claim that pot makes you more aware and 8 creases the ability to make sound judgments? Pot never caused any harm or hurt anyone.

Yeah. Right.

So you were watching. Why didn't you step away from the window and go save the child?

Don't potheads claim that pot makes you more aware and 8 creases the ability to make sound judgments? Pot never caused any harm or hurt anyone.

Yeah. Right.

And get ready for more stories like this, once pot is legalized in more and more states, which will make the availability skyrocket.

There's no way to prove that, but negative speculation isn't making anything better.

Nope. They have rights. Most likely will not be able to prosecute because of gay issue. They have more rights than anybody now...poor things. Too bad for the baby. We need to make sure we don't hurt gay feelings.

So you were watching. Why didn't you step away from the window and go save the child?

Well I can fucking add 2 + 2 together and after the dope was smoked...which does not take that long ...some other vile shit was occurring ... I dunno...I'm assuming a blow job. And the baby died. When this comes out as fact you miserable fucking bitch I will hold you to your comment. I am highly pissed off at this story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back