Gay pothead get's high with partner while baby fry's in car

Goddamned fucking potheads !!!

Child crying on Game of Thrones shakes him out of his stupor.

Crying child on ‘Game of Thrones’ reminds pot-smoking man that foster daughter was left to die in hot car: cops

WICHITA, Kan. (AP/PIX11) — A child crying on the television show “Game of Thrones” reminded a Kansas man that he’d left his 10-month-old foster daughter to die inside a sweltering car, police said.

It was too late.

Seth Jackson is now facing murder charges after little Kadillak Poe Jones was killed by hot temperatures while trapped in the parked car.

According to the affidavit released Monday, Jackson called his partner to say he would pick up their foster child from a babysitter, after taking the 5-year-old to a doctor’s appointment.

Police say when Jackson arrived at home, he took his 5-year-old and pizza inside, but forgot Kadillak in the car.

The affidavit says Jackson and his partner smoked marijuana while watching an episode and a half of “Game of Thrones,” until Jackson was reminded to pick up the girl by hearing a child crying on the show.

Police say Jones was inside the car for more than two hours, while the vehicle baked in Wichita heat. It was around 90 degrees outside.

The affidavit reports Jackson’s partner told police the girl was hot and stiff when he grabbed her and took her into the house. He called 911, while Jackson attempted CPR.

Jones’ autopsy showed she died of hyperthermia, or overheating in the enclosed vehicle left outside.

Jackson is charged with first-degree murder in the July 24 death. No charges have been filed against Jackson’s partner.

According to KWCH, Jackson and his partner have fostered Jones since she was 2 weeks old. They were taking care of an additional five other children at the time of her death.

Crying child on ?Game of Thrones? reminds pot-smoking man that foster daughter was left to die in hot car: cops | New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV

Ya right, blame cannabis because this has never happened before.

All the same, are you pretending that cannabis did not lower his inhibition?

I had read the initial article about the death. Didn't read the OP article about the murder charge. I will say I disagree with that. Murder implies intent. There was no intent to kill his child. I strongly disagree with prosecutors thinking they have a right to grossly misapply laws. Not saying this d-bag won't ultimately deserve a stiff sentence. But laws are in place to protect the perpetrators as well.

If you don't like the laws / consequences, then change them. But don't just do wtf you want. And they do this all the time b/c the general public looks the other way; because who really wants to be seen as sticking up for a 'baby killer.'

millions of people have been getting high for years ....i know i was shocked too.....

Once it's legalized everywhere, use will go up because of availability.

Availability=more use=more people stoned more of the time=more stories with tragic results.

people have been getting high for quite a while.....i knew people that would not smoke pot back when who will not smoke it even if legalized.....my State was the first to do medical pot in 96.....since then they have not seen all the shit you paranoid fucks say is going to happen......

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/27/u...nabis-for-california.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Yes there have always been people getting high. I'm simply pointing out that once the availability increases, and it of course will as it becomes legal more and more, usage will increase. It's only logical.

Crying child on ‘Game of Thrones’ reminds pot-smoking man that foster daughter was left to die in hot car: cops

WICHITA, Kan. (AP/PIX11) — A child crying on the television show “Game of Thrones” reminded a Kansas man that he’d left his 10-month-old foster daughter to die inside a sweltering car, police said.

It was too late.

Seth Jackson is now facing murder charges after little Kadillak Poe Jones was killed by hot temperatures while trapped in the parked car.

According to the affidavit released Monday, Jackson called his partner to say he would pick up their foster child from a babysitter, after taking the 5-year-old to a doctor’s appointment.

Police say when Jackson arrived at home, he took his 5-year-old and pizza inside, but forgot Kadillak in the car.

The affidavit says Jackson and his partner smoked marijuana while watching an episode and a half of “Game of Thrones,” until Jackson was reminded to pick up the girl by hearing a child crying on the show.

Police say Jones was inside the car for more than two hours, while the vehicle baked in Wichita heat. It was around 90 degrees outside.

The affidavit reports Jackson’s partner told police the girl was hot and stiff when he grabbed her and took her into the house. He called 911, while Jackson attempted CPR.

Jones’ autopsy showed she died of hyperthermia, or overheating in the enclosed vehicle left outside.

Jackson is charged with first-degree murder in the July 24 death. No charges have been filed against Jackson’s partner.

According to KWCH, Jackson and his partner have fostered Jones since she was 2 weeks old. They were taking care of an additional five other children at the time of her death.

Crying child on ?Game of Thrones? reminds pot-smoking man that foster daughter was left to die in hot car: cops | New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV

Being high could indeed have been the reason he forgot. Maybe he would have anyway, but getting high clouds your thinking, and could easily be the main reason he forgot.
Just because it's happened before with sober people, doesn't mean that taking a substance that alters your reality didn't effect this situation.

It doesn't matter if they were gay or straight. The people who do this are damned irresponsible and don't deserve to have children in the first place. If you love your child and you're a worthy parent, you don't do this kind of crap.

I think sexual orientation is completely irrelevant.

Yes it is irrelevant in this case - what is relevant is why wasn't this faggot drug tested b4 a foster child was put in his care - If he is a pothead , weed stays in your system for a very long time so it should have been detectable.

It was too late.

....In addition to the 10-month-old, who they were trying to adopt, Jackson and his partner had five other children in their care. They had three other foster children ages 3, 5 and 18, and two adopted children ages 5 and 7. The two younger foster children were visiting other relatives at the time the 10-month-old died.

Police: TV Show Reminded Man That Girl Was in Car - ABC News

Why are Druggies and Homosexuals allowed to Adopt in the First Place - I hope a thorough examination and interrogation of ALL the children in their "care" is conducted - lets see what else was going on

Yes it is irrelevant in this case - what is relevant is why wasn't this faggot drug tested b4 a foster child was put in his care - If he is a pothead , weed stays in your system for a very long time so it should have been detectable.

3 to 4 weeks is not a long time and give me 2 hours before a drug test and i will always test clean.....simple as that....stop running your mouth like you know shit

It doesn't matter if they were gay or straight. The people who do this are damned irresponsible and don't deserve to have children in the first place. If you love your child and you're a worthy parent, you don't do this kind of crap.

100% agree

Why are Druggies and Homosexuals allowed to Adopt in the First Place

As much as I find homosexuality in general nauseating... why shouldn't homosexuals be allowed to adopt? I may not like it but I refuse the notion that they're inherently bad, evil people unfit for adopting kids. While one mother and one father is ideal in my humble opinion, there's a shortage of people needed to adopt foster kids, and not all gay or straight people are unfit for parenting.

Druggies, on the other hand, should be screened. I wouldn't feel comfortable allowing even potheads to adopt children, because that is a massive responsibility for anyone.

3 to 4 weeks is not a long time and give me 2 hours before a drug test and i will always test clean.....simple as that....stop running your mouth like you know shit

Is that how you beat the drug tests ? Do they make you take one to collect your welfare money - or perhaps it's your parole officer that makes you piss in a cup . Regular heavy use of Pot is detectable in the Urine for up to 3 months - and the blood for up to a week while coke , heroine and opiates for only a few days - so which one are you getting high on that you can pass a piss test so easily ?? ... Or perhaps you're just talking out your ass when you stated " give me 2 hours before a drug test and i will always test clean "

Last edited:

Yeah he does that a lot.

Yeah he does that a lot.

You're Funny ...no actually you're truly Special

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...er-while-baby-fry-s-in-car-6.html#post9582779

Marijuana Drug Test Detection Times | California NORML

Why are Druggies and Homosexuals allowed to Adopt in the First Place

As much as I find homosexuality in general nauseating... why shouldn't homosexuals be allowed to adopt? I may not like it but I refuse the notion that they're inherently bad, evil people unfit for adopting kids. While one mother and one father is ideal in my humble opinion, there's a shortage of people needed to adopt foster kids, and not all gay or straight people are unfit for parenting.

Druggies, on the other hand, should be screened. I wouldn't feel comfortable allowing even potheads to adopt children, because that is a massive responsibility for anyone.

Druggies, on the other hand, should be screened.

Yes, they most certainly should be screened and excluded -use of "recreational" drugs is not condusive to good parenting.

Homosexuals [Gay-Men] should also be extensively screened , sexual perversion and mental illness are also not cundusive to good parenting.

Forum List

Back