Gay pothead get's high with partner while baby fry's in car

And commies. Don't forget commies.

Oh and muslin Kenyans.

Gotta be sure to throw those lies in there too.

Fact is, these are the same people who want brown children shot down on our border and American children to starve in the street. They don't give a rat's ass about that poor baby or the horrendous death. All they see is the opportunity to spread more of their lies.

I completely agree. The focus is being taken away from the fact that a young life was lost due to carelessness and being brought onto something that doesn't affect anything except what happens in the bedroom (not counting the homosexual extremists). And furthermore, homosexuality is generally more accepted when it involves women. Double standards.

They ALWAYS politicize everything.

Instead of caring about the baby, its always about their agenda.

and you dont?.....hold on a second......:lol:.....:eusa_eh:

How about the blow job time. You people are so defensive it is fucking stupid. How long does it take to smoke a joint? Man we are a fucked up nation.

How about the blow job time. You people are so defensive it is fucking stupid. How long does it take to smoke a joint? Man we are a fucked up nation.

They were probably watching Broke Back Mountain. The homo version of a chick flick

-Geaux

Don't potheads claim that pot makes you more aware and 8 creases the ability to make sound judgments? Pot never caused any harm or hurt anyone.

Yeah. Right.

every pot thread i have been in with you.....no one said any of that....that is how you interpret everything ....as far as the harm part....they were referring to the smoker themselves....your the one who claimed that most instances like this were because of pot.....when its not.....your the moron who said because it takes at least 3 weeks for pot to be out of your system you are still high that whole time.....your the one who said if you had smoked pot in the past your an addict.....if you casually smoke it now,your an addict.....

Don't potheads claim that pot makes you more aware and 8 creases the ability to make sound judgments? Pot never caused any harm or hurt anyone.

Yeah. Right.

And get ready for more stories like this, once pot is legalized in more and more states, which will make the availability skyrocket.

millions of people have been getting high for years ....i know i was shocked too.....

Yeah. Right.

And get ready for more stories like this, once pot is legalized in more and more states, which will make the availability skyrocket.

millions of people have been getting high for years ....i know i was shocked too.....

If it was a little boy of course they would of 'remembered'. :lol:

-Geaux

Yeah. Right.

Once it's legalized everywhere, use will go up because of availability.

Availability=more use=more people stoned more of the time=more stories with tragic results.

A horrible thing to have happened, but the sexual orientation of the foster parents is not relevant.

Availability=more use=more people stoned more of the time=more stories with tragic results.

people have been getting high for quite a while.....i knew people that would not smoke pot back when who will not smoke it even if legalized.....my State was the first to do medical pot in 96.....since then they have not seen all the shit you paranoid fucks say is going to happen......

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/27/u...nabis-for-california.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I don't give a damn if this idiot was gay or strait, black or white, doped up or drunk. This bastard needs to be locked up in the trunk of a car, parked in a mall parking lot for a week and then be pushed off a cliff, and I hope he lives until he hits the ground.

His partner or whatever, should be the one to have to lock his chains and then push the car with the bulldozer, and I would say that if the man had a wife, just because anyone stupid enough to have a relationship with this idiot should not get off scott free.

It's ok when Gays are murderously irresponsible isn't it?
Interesting how this is the first time cons have cared enough to raise a stink about this type of parental negligence.
Interesting that the Liberal Marxists only defend the Murderously Irresponsible Gay Parents.
I don't see how being a Marxist has anything to do with defending homosexuals accused of crimes. I'm a Marxist myself (and gay), and I feel like both of them need to be held responsible for the terrible thing they did.
It's ok when Gays are murderously irresponsible isn't it?

Interesting how this is the first time cons have cared enough to raise a stink about this type of parental negligence.

All parental negligence is equal, per say. Its all horrible and heart-breaking, and sexual orientation doesn't play a role.
Sexual orientation is completely irrelevant in this situation, and the title is meant to be sensationalistic.

Goddamned fucking potheads !!!

Child crying on Game of Thrones shakes him out of his stupor.

Crying child on ‘Game of Thrones’ reminds pot-smoking man that foster daughter was left to die in hot car: cops

WICHITA, Kan. (AP/PIX11) — A child crying on the television show “Game of Thrones” reminded a Kansas man that he’d left his 10-month-old foster daughter to die inside a sweltering car, police said.

It was too late.

Seth Jackson is now facing murder charges after little Kadillak Poe Jones was killed by hot temperatures while trapped in the parked car.

According to the affidavit released Monday, Jackson called his partner to say he would pick up their foster child from a babysitter, after taking the 5-year-old to a doctor’s appointment.

Police say when Jackson arrived at home, he took his 5-year-old and pizza inside, but forgot Kadillak in the car.

The affidavit says Jackson and his partner smoked marijuana while watching an episode and a half of “Game of Thrones,” until Jackson was reminded to pick up the girl by hearing a child crying on the show.

Police say Jones was inside the car for more than two hours, while the vehicle baked in Wichita heat. It was around 90 degrees outside.

The affidavit reports Jackson’s partner told police the girl was hot and stiff when he grabbed her and took her into the house. He called 911, while Jackson attempted CPR.

Jones’ autopsy showed she died of hyperthermia, or overheating in the enclosed vehicle left outside.

Jackson is charged with first-degree murder in the July 24 death. No charges have been filed against Jackson’s partner.

According to KWCH, Jackson and his partner have fostered Jones since she was 2 weeks old. They were taking care of an additional five other children at the time of her death.

Crying child on ?Game of Thrones? reminds pot-smoking man that foster daughter was left to die in hot car: cops | New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV

Prosecutors best leave open the possibility for the jury to convict on a lesser charge, or this idiot may actually walk. Regardless of what you think of this moron, he did not premeditate the murder nor was the murder malicious in any way. He's just a friggin idiot. It's an easy case of manslaughter, nothing more. Too often, prosecutors overcharge defendants in their zest to please the public.

people have been getting high for quite a while.....i knew people that would not smoke pot back when who will not smoke it even if legalized.....my State was the first to do medical pot in 96.....since then they have not seen all the shit you paranoid fucks say is going to happen......

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/27/u...nabis-for-california.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Doesn't sound like the pot was the reason this knucklehead left the kid in the car. He wasn't stoned when he left the kid in the car.

This is disgusting, the state of Kansas failed this child. Both foster parents failed this child.

The sexual orientation is irrelevant. The sad truth is no one looked out for the kid and getting high seems more important than taking care of kids.

Sad story.

Forum List

Back