Gay pothead get's high with partner while baby fry's in car

The lesson to be learned is that maybe gays should be allowed to adopt but potheads shouldn't.

Once it's legalized everywhere, use will go up because of availability.

Availability=more use=more people stoned more of the time=more stories with tragic results.

people have been getting high for quite a while.....i knew people that would not smoke pot back when who will not smoke it even if legalized.....my State was the first to do medical pot in 96.....since then they have not seen all the shit you paranoid fucks say is going to happen......

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/27/u...nabis-for-california.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Doesn't sound like the pot was the reason this knucklehead left the kid in the car. He wasn't stoned when he left the kid in the car.

you dont have to tell me....tell those like Katz who will say that was the reason.....the guy was just a dumbass.....

This is disgusting, the state of Kansas failed this child. Both foster parents failed this child.

The sexual orientation is irrelevant. The sad truth is no one looked out for the kid and getting high seems more important than taking care of kids.

Sad story.

getting high had nothing to do with it.....the guy leaves the Doctors with 2 kids and goes into the house with one and something doesnt click in the fuckers head......:dunno:

Last edited:
people have been getting high for quite a while.....i knew people that would not smoke pot back when who will not smoke it even if legalized.....my State was the first to do medical pot in 96.....since then they have not seen all the shit you paranoid fucks say is going to happen......

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/27/u...nabis-for-california.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Doesn't sound like the pot was the reason this knucklehead left the kid in the car. He wasn't stoned when he left the kid in the car.

you dont have to tell me....tell those like Katz who will say that was the reason.....the guy was just a dumbass.....
Right, how many times did this happen where the parents weren't stoned, all the sudden it's because they are pot smokers or gay.

Once it's legalized everywhere, use will go up because of availability.

Availability=more use=more people stoned more of the time=more stories with tragic results.

Yes there have always been people getting high. I'm simply pointing out that once the availability increases, and it of course will as it becomes legal more and more, usage will increase. It's only logical.

apparently it doesnt increase as much as you say it will.....i used to smoke pot and even though it may as well be legal out here since its treated that way.....and i can readily get it.....i havent started up again....i can but i dont....and i am sure there a hell of a lot of people just like me out there.....can but wont.....

This is disgusting, the state of Kansas failed this child. Both foster parents failed this child.

The sexual orientation is irrelevant. The sad truth is no one looked out for the kid and getting high seems more important than taking care of kids.

Sad story.

getting high had nothing to do with it.....the guy leaves the Doctors with 2 kids and goes into the house with one and something doesnt click in the fuckers head......:dunno:
That is called being stupid. This same incident has occurred with people that weren't on pot. What cased that, other than stupidity?

I think sexual orientation is completely irrelevant.

Yes it is irrelevant in this case - what is relevant is why wasn't this faggot drug tested b4 a foster child was put in his care - If he is a pothead , weed stays in your system for a very long time so it should have been detectable.

3 to 4 weeks is not a long time and give me 2 hours before a drug test and i will always test clean.....simple as that....stop running your mouth like you know shit

we got us a real smart guy here:eusa_clap:

Sad story.

You are right, he goes inside, more worried about getting high than worrying about the child. He is a selfish, low life druggie.

Why are Druggies and Homosexuals allowed to Adopt in the First Place

As much as I find homosexuality in general nauseating... why shouldn't homosexuals be allowed to adopt? I may not like it but I refuse the notion that they're inherently bad, evil people unfit for adopting kids. While one mother and one father is ideal in my humble opinion, there's a shortage of people needed to adopt foster kids, and not all gay or straight people are unfit for parenting.

Druggies, on the other hand, should be screened. I wouldn't feel comfortable allowing even potheads to adopt children, because that is a massive responsibility for anyone.

yea i hear ya.....i dont like people who drink having kids either and smoking,the kids breath that tobacco smoke in.....no good for real small kids....

Yes it is irrelevant in this case - what is relevant is why wasn't this faggot drug tested b4 a foster child was put in his care - If he is a pothead , weed stays in your system for a very long time so it should have been detectable.

3 to 4 weeks is not a long time and give me 2 hours before a drug test and i will always test clean.....simple as that....stop running your mouth like you know shit

If CPS didn't split the sample, it is easy to pass. I think it cost a few bucks more but when the sample is split, it is much more difficult to fool the test.

Sad story.

That is called being stupid. This same incident has occurred with people that weren't on pot. What cased that, other than stupidity?

some people will say that must be the reason.....what else could it be?....

Sad story.

You are right, he goes inside, more worried about getting high than worrying about the child. He is a selfish, low life druggie.

!

Sad story.

Are you serious ?! Are you actually trying to defend this dirt bag the same way you defend Homosexual Pedophiles . YOu really don't give a rats ass about CHildren- do You ?!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...er-while-baby-fry-s-in-car-6.html#post9582779

Were you high when you typed that nonsense ??

Are you serious ?! Are you actually trying to defend this dirt bag the same way you defend Homosexual Pedophiles . YOu really don't give a rats ass about CHildren- do You ?!

you got that out of what he said?....were the fuck is he defending the guy?.....

you got that out of what he said?....were the fuck is he defending the guy?.....

He is defending his drug use ...

This same incident has occurred with people that weren't on pot.

....And trying to downplay the incident as if it were something that could happen to anyone

This same incident has occurred with people that weren't on pot.

as well as stating that the guy wasn't really negligent just Stupid

What cased that, other than stupidity?

I've left a pot of water boiling and went off to smoke a joint.
Yup, I burned the pot. More than once. :D

The Cheech and Chong movies didn't exaggerate. Regular marijuana use makes you stupid. Too bad the child welfare people were more interested in catering to homosexuals than investigating clients.

Forum List

Back