Gay sex and adultery will be punishable by stoning to death and thieves will be amputated

It would be a great way to erradicate homosexuality that is rampant in America. Homosexuality is evil and immoral and is the work of Satan.

Brunei to punish gay sex and adultery with death by stoning

Thank you for admitting that you are a fascist hate monger who wants to kill gays!

Most cons are too cowardly to admit it.

The thing is; you can't eradicate homosexuality by killing them all....

in 20 years....they will be back......

gays are BORN ......

every generation has some children that grow up to be gay.

BTW.....when you say you want to kill all gays how does this fit in with your claim that ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS!.....
?

Obviously all life is not precious to these hate mongers. But the do love a battle cry.
All life is precious until you make the wrong decisions that hurt the masses

And gays hurt the masses? How?

And what about those who commit adultery?
They are destroying the fabric of America I see it every day with there victim status.. my city wastes millions on gay issues while other people in the city struggle..

I'll bet you don't care about the "other people" struggling, either.

Wouldn't the conservative response be "get a job ya lazy liberal"?

Homosexuality does NOT hurt the masses....or the asses.....
It does it’s why I call them names when I see them.. keeps them in the closet like they should

Ok

Then you are an irrational, illogical uncivilized subhuman.

A perfect trump voter!
Or very aware of the facts gays destroy nations lol idk call me crazy lol

Crazy? No.
Ignorant? Yes.

How, exactly do gays destroy nations?
Do you know world history? Lol

Yes, I do. Are you going to bring up the Roman Empire?

Thank you for admitting that you are a fascist hate monger who wants to kill gays!

gays are BORN ......

BTW.....when you say you want to kill all gays how does this fit in with your claim that ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS!.....
?

Obviously all life is not precious to these hate mongers. But the do love a battle cry.

They are destroying the fabric of America I see it every day with there victim status.. my city wastes millions on gay issues while other people in the city struggle..

He cares about his own struggle.

gays are BORN ......

?

How does Boston spend these millions?
Gay parades, gay awareness, gay legal issues, grants blah blah blah

What? No reply? No claim that you know all about gay people? No assertions that I am wrong.

Okey dokey.
No but you thinking you know is scary lol

Really? Well feel free to point out what I have said that is wrong.
Because you don’t know what you talk about

You'll have to be more specific. Was the math too difficult for you when I explained my comment that straights commit sodomy more than homosexuals?
Just stay in your bubble

Oh, so I should just take your word for it that I am wrong. No specifics on how I was wrong when I said straights commit sodomy more. I should just accept that I am wrong because you says so.

LMAO!! That is funny.

I care about the American culture struggle being a homo isn’t it

It does it’s why I call them names when I see them.. keeps them in the closet like they should

Ok

A perfect trump voter!

Crazy? No.
Ignorant? Yes.

Why not

And since homosexuality has been more openly accepted, the suicide rates (especially teen suicides) for homosexuals has dropped dramatically.

What do the parades cost? I know Boston collects fees for the parade permits and security.
Gay Awareness? This costs how much?
If there are gay legal issues they need to be addressed. Do you want legal issues that effect straight blacks to be ignored because they cost Boston?

Being gay is not being UnAmerican. The idea that someone who is homosexual is not part of the American culture is pure bullshit.

No but you thinking you know is scary lol

You'll have to be more specific. Was the math too difficult for you when I explained my comment that straights commit sodomy more than homosexuals?
Just stay in your bubble

Oh, so I should just take your word for it that I am wrong. No specifics on how I was wrong when I said straights commit sodomy more. I should just accept that I am wrong because you says so.

LMAO!! That is funny.
I can’t tell you things you don’t know .. stay in the bubble

Ok

A perfect trump voter!

Crazy? No.
Ignorant? Yes.

Why not

Ok, that works.

No serious historian says the Roman Empire fell because of homosexuality. Weak leaders, over-extended military, long supply lines, ambitious leaders in outer regions and attacks from the outside caused the fall.

Just stay in your bubble

LMAO!! That is funny.

LMAO!!!! Apparently you can't tell me anything. You claim I was wrong, and now you are trying to be coy about what I said that was wrong.

Come on, you can do it!! Either tell me what I said that was wrong concerning my comment that straights commit sodomy more than homosexuals, or admit that I am right. I explained it clearly. It is actually pretty cut & dried.

And since homosexuality has been more openly accepted, the suicide rates (especially teen suicides) for homosexuals has dropped dramatically.

What do the parades cost? I know Boston collects fees for the parade permits and security.
If there are gay legal issues they need to be addressed. Do you want legal issues that effect straight blacks to be ignored because they cost Boston?
No it’s still high and now they try to kill their spouse .. domestic violence rates are through the roof..

And no we shouldn’t spend one dollar on someone’s sex life straigh or gay

Crazy? No.
Ignorant? Yes.

Why not

Ok, that works.

No serious historian says the Roman Empire fell because of homosexuality. Weak leaders, over-extended military, long supply lines, ambitious leaders in outer regions and attacks from the outside caused the fall.
Mexico kills over 200 gays a year, other Latin regions its worse, Middle East, suicide rate domestic violence .. it shouldn’t be promoted

Just stay in your bubble

LMAO!! That is funny.

LMAO!!!! Apparently you can't tell me anything. You claim I was wrong, and now you are trying to be coy about what I said that was wrong.

Come on, you can do it!! Either tell me what I said that was wrong concerning my comment that straights commit sodomy more than homosexuals, or admit that I am right. I explained it clearly. It is actually pretty cut & dried.
I just grew up more diverse then you...sorry buddy

No it’s still high and now they try to kill their spouse .. domestic violence rates are through the roof..

Yes, the suicide rates are still high. I never said they weren't. I said they dropped dramatically. And they have.

The things you mentioned are not about spending money on someone's sex life. It is about someone's life. Being gay doesn't only mean you fuck people of the same gender. It means you love people of the same gender. There is a huge difference.

Being gay is not being UnAmerican. The idea that someone who is homosexual is not part of the American culture is pure bullshit.
Yes it is

Crazy? No.
Ignorant? Yes.

Why not

Ok, that works.

Mexico kills over 200 gays a year, other Latin regions its worse, Middle East, suicide rate domestic violence .. it shouldn’t be promoted

Do they kill them just for being gay? Then they are barbaric assholes. Here in the US we send people to prison for killing gays just because they are gay.

And if you think the US should emulate the Middle East, you are damn sure not part of the American culture.

Yes, the suicide rates are still high. I never said they weren't. I said they dropped dramatically. And they have.

The things you mentioned are not about spending money on someone's sex life. It is about someone's life. Being gay doesn't only mean you fuck people of the same gender. It means you love people of the same gender. There is a huge difference.
Good go raise your own money leave my city alone homos

Forum List

Back