Gay sex and adultery will be punishable by stoning to death and thieves will be amputated

Do you know world history? Lol

Yes, I do. Are you going to bring up the Roman Empire?
Why not

Ok, that works.

No serious historian says the Roman Empire fell because of homosexuality. Weak leaders, over-extended military, long supply lines, ambitious leaders in outer regions and attacks from the outside caused the fall.
Mexico kills over 200 gays a year, other Latin regions its worse, Middle East, suicide rate domestic violence .. it shouldn’t be promoted

Do they kill them just for being gay? Then they are barbaric assholes. Here in the US we send people to prison for killing gays just because they are gay.

And if you think the US should emulate the Middle East, you are damn sure not part of the American culture.
I perfer the whole tied to a truck trip lol

You'll have to be more specific. Was the math too difficult for you when I explained my comment that straights commit sodomy more than homosexuals?
Just stay in your bubble

Oh, so I should just take your word for it that I am wrong. No specifics on how I was wrong when I said straights commit sodomy more. I should just accept that I am wrong because you says so.

LMAO!! That is funny.
I can’t tell you things you don’t know .. stay in the bubble

LMAO!!!! Apparently you can't tell me anything. You claim I was wrong, and now you are trying to be coy about what I said that was wrong.

Come on, you can do it!! Either tell me what I said that was wrong concerning my comment that straights commit sodomy more than homosexuals, or admit that I am right. I explained it clearly. It is actually pretty cut & dried.
I just grew up more diverse then you...sorry buddy

Congrats. I don't believe it, but congrats anyway.

But I posted a comment that you took issue with. That straights commit sodomy more than gays. I explained it clearly. And you still say I don't know what I am talking about. Claiming you grew up with more diversity is just a cowardly dodge. Answer why my comment or explanation is wrong or be seen as a coward who won't back up what you say.

How does Boston spend these millions?
Gay parades, gay awareness, gay legal issues, grants blah blah blah

And since homosexuality has been more openly accepted, the suicide rates (especially teen suicides) for homosexuals has dropped dramatically.

What do the parades cost? I know Boston collects fees for the parade permits and security.
Gay Awareness? This costs how much?
If there are gay legal issues they need to be addressed. Do you want legal issues that effect straight blacks to be ignored because they cost Boston?
No it’s still high and now they try to kill their spouse .. domestic violence rates are through the roof..

And no we shouldn’t spend one dollar on someone’s sex life straigh or gay

Yes, the suicide rates are still high. I never said they weren't. I said they dropped dramatically. And they have.

The things you mentioned are not about spending money on someone's sex life. It is about someone's life. Being gay doesn't only mean you fuck people of the same gender. It means you love people of the same gender. There is a huge difference.
Good go raise your own money leave my city alone homos

It is their city too. And it is their country too. And mine as well.

Yes, I do. Are you going to bring up the Roman Empire?
Why not

Ok, that works.

No serious historian says the Roman Empire fell because of homosexuality. Weak leaders, over-extended military, long supply lines, ambitious leaders in outer regions and attacks from the outside caused the fall.
Mexico kills over 200 gays a year, other Latin regions its worse, Middle East, suicide rate domestic violence .. it shouldn’t be promoted

Do they kill them just for being gay? Then they are barbaric assholes. Here in the US we send people to prison for killing gays just because they are gay.

And if you think the US should emulate the Middle East, you are damn sure not part of the American culture.

Then you can go to prison for life and be somebody's bitch. I might even send some cash to make sure it is a latino.

Just stay in your bubble

Oh, so I should just take your word for it that I am wrong. No specifics on how I was wrong when I said straights commit sodomy more. I should just accept that I am wrong because you says so.

LMAO!! That is funny.

LMAO!!!! Apparently you can't tell me anything. You claim I was wrong, and now you are trying to be coy about what I said that was wrong.

Come on, you can do it!! Either tell me what I said that was wrong concerning my comment that straights commit sodomy more than homosexuals, or admit that I am right. I explained it clearly. It is actually pretty cut & dried.

But I posted a comment that you took issue with. That straights commit sodomy more than gays. I explained it clearly. And you still say I don't know what I am talking about. Claiming you grew up with more diversity is just a cowardly dodge. Answer why my comment or explanation is wrong or be seen as a coward who won't back up what you say.
It obviously means I’ve been exposed to more people than you have different diverse cultures and ways of life.. accept it

Gay parades, gay awareness, gay legal issues, grants blah blah blah

And since homosexuality has been more openly accepted, the suicide rates (especially teen suicides) for homosexuals has dropped dramatically.

What do the parades cost? I know Boston collects fees for the parade permits and security.
If there are gay legal issues they need to be addressed. Do you want legal issues that effect straight blacks to be ignored because they cost Boston?
No it’s still high and now they try to kill their spouse .. domestic violence rates are through the roof..

Yes, the suicide rates are still high. I never said they weren't. I said they dropped dramatically. And they have.

The things you mentioned are not about spending money on someone's sex life. It is about someone's life. Being gay doesn't only mean you fuck people of the same gender. It means you love people of the same gender. There is a huge difference.

NO it’ belongs to American culture and your sex life isn’t part of my business.. free speech is.. don’t like being called a homo move to the Middle East haha

LMAO!! That is funny.

It obviously means I’ve been exposed to more people than you have different diverse cultures and ways of life.. accept it

And you know this how? Do you know where I have been? Where I have lived? Where I have traveled?

But that aside, it does not change the fact that what I said is right. You being exposed to diversity is great. But it has nothing to do with what I said.

Ok, that works.

Then you can go to prison for life and be somebody's bitch. I might even send some cash to make sure it is a latino.
I dont mind assimilated Latinos

NO it’ belongs to American culture and your sex life isn’t part of my business.. free speech is.. don’t like being called a homo move to the Middle East haha

Yeah, I guess it goes right along with being called a broke loser. Free speech.

Ok, that works.

You will when you go to prison.

And you know this how? Do you know where I have been? Where I have lived? Where I have traveled?

But that aside, it does not change the fact that what I said is right. You being exposed to diversity is great. But it has nothing to do with what I said.
Yes it does..and I can tell from how you speak you are limited

LMAO!

I am limited?? Really? Says the guy who can't explain why I am wrong.

No, junior, my comment is accurate.

Yeah, I guess it goes right along with being called a broke loser. Free speech.
Lol ok

I hope not I’m a nice guy fighting for culture

LMAO!

Nah

A nice guy who favors tying gays to trucks. Is that your idea of culture?

LMAO!

Nah

Hell, I’m betting you have committed sodomy more than a few times.

if it protects

A nice guy who favors tying gays to trucks. Is that your idea of culture?
If it protects culture, then so be it

LMAO!

Nah

Hell, I’m betting you have committed sodomy more than a few times.
I’ve dated a few Brazilians and greek girls

Forum List

Back