Gay sex and adultery will be punishable by stoning to death and thieves will be amputated

I’m always rightv

Only in your imagination. Unless you think 90% of straight Americans d
I’m always rightv

Only in your imagination and dreams.

Unless you are claiming that 90% of straight Americans don't indulge in oral sex.
Bro stop talking about things you wish you could do Its gross

Stop dodging the topic.

I am not discussing the things I can do. Or that I wish I could do.
Yes you are

And you know this how? Do you know where I have been? Where I have lived? Where I have traveled?

But that aside, it does not change the fact that what I said is right. You being exposed to diversity is great. But it has nothing to do with what I said.
Yes it does..and I can tell from how you speak you are limited

LMAO!

I am limited?? Really? Says the guy who can't explain why I am wrong.

No, junior, my comment is accurate.
Nah

Hell, I’m betting you have committed sodomy more than a few times.
I’ve dated a few Brazilians and greek girls

This post of yours says more than you wanted.

Are you laboring under the misconception that sodomy is only anal sex?

You might look up the actual definition of the word.

I’m always rightv

I’m always rightv

Unless you are claiming that 90% of straight Americans don't indulge in oral sex.

Stop dodging the topic.

Yes you are

lol For someone who claims to know so much, your debate/discussion skills are laughable.

So why is my comment still wrong?

I’m always rightv

I’m always rightv

Stop dodging the topic.

Yes you are

lol For someone who claims to know so much, your debate/discussion skills are laughable.

Winter, my man, why do engage these ignorant half-wits? It's painful to watch. Kind of like watching a cat toy with a mouse... right before it kills the mouse.

Stop dodging the topic.

Yes you are

Winter, my man, why do engage these ignorant half-wits? It's painful to watch. Kind of like watching a cat toy with a mouse... right before it kills the mouse.
Yea ok

Stop dodging the topic.

Yes you are

Some days I want intellectual discussions. Other days I’m just bored at work. Today is just one of those other days.

Stop dodging the topic.

Yes you are

Yea ok

He did pretty well nail it.

It would be a great way to erradicate homosexuality that is rampant in America. Homosexuality is evil and immoral and is the work of Satan.

Brunei to punish gay sex and adultery with death by stoning

I'm curious, if we adopt this barbaric nonsense, do you think it would eradicate adultery as well?
Let's pray it does. It would MAGA!
Look at the idiot trumpkin troll,accidentally cheering for sharia. Haha, moron....

Stop dodging the topic.

Yes you are

Yea ok

I’m just to cultural experience for you .. my elite cultural experience makes me a dominant person on this form .. sorry you can’t hang

Yes you are

Yea ok

I’m just to cultural experience for you .. my elite cultural experience makes me a dominant person on this form .. sorry you can’t hang

LMAO!!

Too cultural? Too funny. So cultural you run from the topic and make shit up.

Yea ok

LMAO!!

Too cultural? Too funny. So cultural you run from the topic and make shit up.
Ok bubble boy ha

Forum List

Back