Gay sex and adultery will be punishable by stoning to death and thieves will be amputated

Yes you are

lol For someone who claims to know so much, your debate/discussion skills are laughable.

So why is my comment still wrong?

Winter, my man, why do engage these ignorant half-wits? It's painful to watch. Kind of like watching a cat toy with a mouse... right before it kills the mouse.
Yea ok

He did pretty well nail it.
I’m just to cultural experience for you .. my elite cultural experience makes me a dominant person on this form .. sorry you can’t hang

I wanted to do this from a normal keyboard instead of on my phone.

Too cultural? LMAO

I get that Boston has a diverse population. But this doesn't mean much when you hate them all.

By the time I was 30 years old, I had been to the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, France, Germany, Greece, Albania, Costa Rica, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Some were vacations and some were work. I did mission work in Mexico & Greece. I had lived for at least 3 months in Chicago, Nashville, New Orleans, Dallas, Atlanta, New York, and Tampa. I have been open to both society's highest and lowest.

So spare me your claims of cultural superiority. It is nonsense.

I’m just to cultural experience for you ..
But not so experienced in the english language...
You can attacknon grammar but not my facts ha

What facts? You haven't offered any. You said I didn't know what I was talking about and that I was wrong. But offered no facts at all. You simply with with claims that you are more cultured, that you are never wrong, and that you knew what I was thinking.

I have been patiently waiting for facts. When will you post some?

lol For someone who claims to know so much, your debate/discussion skills are laughable.

So why is my comment still wrong?

Winter, my man, why do engage these ignorant half-wits? It's painful to watch. Kind of like watching a cat toy with a mouse... right before it kills the mouse.
Yea ok

I’m just to cultural experience for you .. my elite cultural experience makes me a dominant person on this form .. sorry you can’t hang

Too cultural? LMAO

I get that Boston has a diverse population. But this doesn't mean much when you hate them all.

By the time I was 30 years old, I had been to the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, France, Germany, Greece, Albania, Costa Rica, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Some were vacations and some were work. I did mission work in Mexico & Greece. I had lived for at least 3 months in Chicago, Nashville, New Orleans, Dallas, Atlanta, New York, and Tampa. I have been open to both society's highest and lowest.

You sound like an elitist snob .. I’m just poor from the city of Boston who’s life has been directly affected by immigration, and other social issues that flooded my city for protection,, ( police state)
I can talk about it now.. yes you don’t like facts but to bad

Mama always said....”Son, if you wouldn’t be willing to support ALL people doing something you shouldn’t be willing to support one person doing it.”

It would be a great way to erradicate homosexuality that is rampant in America. Homosexuality is evil and immoral and is the work of Satan.

Brunei to punish gay sex and adultery with death by stoning

I'm curious, if we adopt this barbaric nonsense, do you think it would eradicate adultery as well?
Let's pray it does. It would MAGA!
Ok, we get to stone donnie first.
You're implying inflicting harm on our magnificent president of the United States.

Yea ok

Too cultural? LMAO

You sound like an elitist snob .. I’m just poor from the city of Boston who’s life has been directly affected by immigration, and other social issues that flooded my city for protection,, ( police state)

Not elitist at all. Just open to the diversity of the world. You might try it.

It would be a great way to erradicate homosexuality that is rampant in America. Homosexuality is evil and immoral and is the work of Satan.

I'm curious, if we adopt this barbaric nonsense, do you think it would eradicate adultery as well?
You're implying inflicting harm on our magnificent president of the United States.

You were the one who wanted to see the law passed that gets homosexuals and adulterers put to death by stoning. Trump has admitted to adultery.

"stone"

or does he want to smoke pot with him?

Mama always said....”Son, if you wouldn’t be willing to support ALL people doing something you shouldn’t be willing to support one person doing it.”
Then either your mother was a fool, or you are for misinterpreting the difference between supporting an activity and supporting the right to engage in an activity.

Too cultural? LMAO

Well move to Europe .. we shut down immigration for 49 years to assimilate.. we will never be a globalist country

Yea ok

Too cultural? LMAO

Like I said, I am waiting for facts.

Here are your last 15 posts prior to the one I am quoting:

"Lol guess who your president is hahah"

"Do you have any substance low iq??"

"You can attacknon grammar but not my facts ha"

"Ok bubble boy ha"

"I’m just to cultural experience for you .. my elite cultural experience makes me a dominant person on this form .. sorry you can’t hang"

"Yea ok"

"Yes you are"

"Bro stop talking about things you wish you could do Its gross"

"I’m always rightv"

"No you talking about things you wish you could do is perverted .. I eat plenty.."

"Never poor in a free country"

"Lol ok perv"

"I can’t my city is paying for it.. time for a refund biatches"

"You are gross old man,, I got paid last month more then you did in your life"

"Of course it is,, your sex life is not my business"

Too cultural? LMAO

Well move to Europe .. we shut down immigration for 49 years to assimilate.. we will never be a globalist country

I am not moving anywhere. I am staying right here.

Then either your mother was a fool, or you are for misinterpreting the difference between supporting an activity and supporting the right to engage in an activity.

Mamas words of wisdom applied either way. She liked the idea of decency, morality and family values as pillars among society. Weird huh?

I support all people's freedom to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

You were the one who wanted to see the law passed that gets homosexuals and adulterers put to death by stoning. Trump has admitted to adultery.
Trump is our nations leader. He gets a pass!

Trump is our nations leader. He gets a pass!
Nope

I support all people's freedom to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

That’s awfully myopic...as societal standards change so does the behavior. Sounds authoritarian but it’s essential to sustaining a civil first world society. Where do we end up if we have no boundaries?

She liked the idea of decency, morality and family values as pillars among society.
No, she liked the idea of pointing at other people and calling them inferior in order to make herself feel better. Or maybe she was better than that, and you are just a moron twisting her words to justify your own, bad behavior.

Yea ok

Too cultural? LMAO

First you are poor. Then you made more money last month than I did in my lifetime. Then you are to cultured for me. Then I am an elitist for experiencing more culture. Now you are back to being poor and are a victim.

And you brag about your facts? lol

Forum List

Back