🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay statists strike again...you will submit!!!!

People have a right to reject repugnant behaviors: to not associate with them and to not be required as a matter of law to promote them.

People, yes, governments, no – and no law seeks to 'promote “repugnant behaviors.”'

Moreover, the people do not have the right to seek to codify their ignorance and hate in secular laws.

You are of course wrong. Look no further than Prohibition. The people of this country could certainly pass a Constitutional Amendment outlawing homosexuality and or gay marriage. Certainly they could.
Good luck with that one.

you are still being dishonest and illiterate I see. At no point did I say I support or would support a Constitutional Amendment making gays or gay marriage illegal.

Will you , at any point, be honest in this thread?

Bigot meltdown in progress.

Nothing to see here, folks. You've just stumbled onto the set of a remake of the George Wallace: Segregation Forever movie.

I recommend the original to see how it will end.

Still off your meds, eh? With perhaps as many as five exceptions, the real story of this thread is the meanderings of intellectual lightweights.

Unlike you, I have seen the end of the movie. I know how it will end for you bigots. Badly.

Spoiler alert:
30 years from now, you will be the one that people will do rhetorical twists and turns to disassociate themselves from just as you are trying to disassociate yourself from the anti-interracial marriage racists and Whites Only lunch counters.

30 years from now you will be able to marry your dog. Can you wait that long?

My Congresscritter goes by the name Pelosi, what do you think?

Nice excuse. So what you're saying is that your idea wouldn't be very popular then? And why wouldn't Ms Pelosi entertain your notion, it wouldn't effect California's Public Accommodation laws.

Wait, so you don't think that SCOTUS ruling PA laws unconstitutional would affect CA PA laws? Are you in fact admitting that CA doesn't care about federal law?

Wait, so you don't think that SCOTUS ruling PA laws unconstitutional would affect CA PA laws? Are you in fact admitting that CA doesn't care about federal law?

No, that's not what I'm saying because PA laws are not unconstitutional and have already been ruled on. The only way Federal PA laws are going to change is by Congressional action. Congressional action would not effect states rights when it comes to their PA laws. Understand?

People have a right to reject repugnant behaviors: to not associate with them and to not be required as a matter of law to promote them.

People, yes, governments, no – and no law seeks to 'promote “repugnant behaviors.”'

Moreover, the people do not have the right to seek to codify their ignorance and hate in secular laws.

You are of course wrong. Look no further than Prohibition. The people of this country could certainly pass a Constitutional Amendment outlawing homosexuality and or gay marriage. Certainly they could.
Good luck with that one.

you are still being dishonest and illiterate I see. At no point did I say I support or would support a Constitutional Amendment making gays or gay marriage illegal.

Will you , at any point, be honest in this thread?
Where, at any point, did I say YOU supported such an Amendment?

Nice excuse. So what you're saying is that your idea wouldn't be very popular then? And why wouldn't Ms Pelosi entertain your notion, it wouldn't effect California's Public Accommodation laws.

If SCOTUS did...however, SCOTUS has already ruled on such. PA laws are constitutional. Barn door open, horse already gone. :D

If SCOTUS did...however, SCOTUS has already ruled on such. PA laws are constitutional. Barn door open, horse already gone. :D

Incorrect. Even SCOTUS rulings can be reversed

How long have you actively opposed them?

I'm gonna guess about the same time gays started being protected by them. That seems to be the meme...

Same thing with "getting the gubmit out of marriage". When did that "rallying cry" start? About the time gays started legally marrying.

Fill that pool!

See this is how stupid and dishonest you are. You even bitch about the people who say "government out of marriage" you aren't looking for equality, you're just looking to bitch.

No, that's not what I'm saying because PA laws are not unconstitutional and have already been ruled on. The only way Federal PA laws are going to change is by Congressional action. Congressional action would not effect states rights when it comes to their PA laws. Understand?

Public Accommodation on the basis of sexual orientation that provides no exemptions in deference to the inalienable rights of the First Amendment has not been addressed by the federal courts in any binding way whatsoever, let alone addressed by the Supreme Court.

The Court's decision not to hear a recent challenge is not indicative of what you think, and it's decision not to hear the case for now, doesn't mean it won't hear it in the future.

But the Court has already held that overly intrusive Public Accommodation is unconstitutional for the federal government, though the Court has thus far allowed it to be asserted by the several states. The eventual hearing of the challenge, when the conservative faction thinks the Court is ready to make an objectively valid decision, will be unambiguously predicated on the First Amendment, albeit, in all likelihood exerted against the several states via the Fourteenth's due process clause, which requires, as a matter of settled case law, for all states to observe the imperatives of the Bill of Rights as well.

In the meantime, civil disobedience is in order to make it clear to the Court as to what it had better do soon, for Christians aren't going to tolerate this crap. And the idea that their head-on confrontation of this injustice is stupid when they could cowardly lie to homos is what's stupid, as such injustices cannot be put down by such cowardly tactics. Such cowardly tactics by default acquiesce to such injustices.

Historically, such passive-aggressive tactics don't work. LOL!

Yeah. Like those challenging these laws on the imperatives of the First Amendment, only the stuff that patriots have fought and died to preserve, are not aware of the fact that they could take the easy way out, as if they haven't counted the cost, assessed the situation and pushed forward . . . as if such sacrifices, while those who imagine themselves to be more street wise sit on their asses and watch from the cheap seats, were not necessary in order stop progressively worse violations from occurring.

In any event, if and when the Court strikes down this outrage, the extent of which the pseudo-intellectuals of the "live and let live fantasy world of partial understanding" do not grasp as they foolishly imagine that I'm doing the same thing: it will in fact impact all the states as asserted on the basis of the Fourteenth Amendment. That would be a universal check mate, as STTAB suggests. But we shall see.

Frankly, I think the Republic's finished, given the alarming extent of the ignorance displayed by Americans nowadays about the proper limits of legitimate government power, especially given their ignorance about the underlying, though readily self-evident and tangible realities of those limits. If that's the case, if the future of America is what lunatics like g5000, who cannot distinguish the difference between the benign physiological traits of nature and the dynamics of ideological/behavioral concerns, thinks it should be, well, that's the decline and fall of the Republic. Good luck with that. Have the ashes of your Pyrrhic victory. Yum. Yum. I'll still be right.

It's as if some of you have never cracked a history book in your lives.

See this is how stupid and dishonest you are. You even bitch about the people who say "government out of marriage" you aren't looking for equality, you're just looking to bitch.

Actually what the LGBT cult is really looking for is undeniable equal access to adopt children via the loophole of "legal marriage".

And they will stop at nothing to get at that goal. Hence the bitching, alternating with threats, milking sympathy, blackmail, hubris, legal manipulation and on and on. Very much like an overweening preschooler who wants at that cookie jar!!

Last edited:

Actually what the LGBT cult is really looking for is undeniable equal access to adopt children via the loophole of "legal marriage".

And they will stop at nothing to get at that goal. Hence the bitching, alternating with threats, milking sympathy, blackmail, hubris, legal manipulation and on and on. Very much like an overweening preschooler who wants at that cookie jar!!

Yep.

True, thats part of their agenda to get the government to mandate societal acceptance of their deviant lifestyle. They want the government to demand that everyone believe that homosexuality is a normal human condition and that young people can simply choose to be straight or gay.

Their push for gay marriage is not about equality or fairness. A gay civil union would be equal and fair. The word "marriage" is mandatory for their cause.

We need to face the reality that if gay "marriage" is made legal, then there is no viable legal defense that can ever be brought against bigamy and all forms of polygamy. Thats the society that the left is pushing for-----anything goes, no rules, no limits-----------------------no civilization.

True, thats part of their agenda to get the government to mandate societal acceptance of their deviant lifestyle. They want the government to demand that everyone believe that homosexuality is a normal human condition and that young people can simply choose to be straight or gay.

Their push for gay marriage is not about equality or fairness. A gay civil union would be equal and fair. The word "marriage" is mandatory for their cause.

We need to face the reality that if gay "marriage" is made legal, then there is no viable legal defense that can ever be brought against bigamy and all forms of polygamy. Thats the society that the left is pushing for-----anything goes, no rules, no limits-----------------------no civilization.

Question. Why would you possibly care if 20 guys wanted to call themselves married to each other? I mean for me that would be a great sense of laughter , but that's about it.

Yeah and so why the heck do you think I've been blogging for so long and so consistently about this topic?

Precisely!

Question. Why would you possibly care if 20 guys wanted to call themselves married to each other? I mean for me that would be a great sense of laughter , but that's about it.

how many lawyers would get rich when one or two of them wanted a divorce?

So what? As long as I don't have to foot the bill.

So what? As long as I don't have to foot the bill.

Is the court system supported by your taxes? You would be footing the bill, or at least part of it.

Forum List

Back