🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay statists strike again...you will submit!!!!

[
And instead you got two entire testimonies which should have been more sufficient to prove that the bible was, indeed, used to justify slavery, segregation and anti miscegenation. And apparently, you weren't even denying that it was (and is). :eusa_doh:
What does slavery have to do with gay sex and the gay sex culture?

If they can't make the slavery analogy, their argument falls apart. Thats why they keep bringing it up.

uh, no, we bring it up because your main justification for your homophobia is that God says it's bad.

And even though you ignore a whole list of things God says is bad, you want to harp on this one thing.

But the bible says slavery is okay, and people used it to justify slavery right up until the civil war.

nothing you said is true. I am not a homophobe. I have gay friends and relatives and love and respect every one of them. I want them to be able to have a legal binding committment to their same sex partners.

But their union is not, and will never be, a marriage. The gays that I know agree with that, BTW.
Some of my best friends and family are straights....but that does not give straights permission to vote away my civil rights. :D

What does whether you have the right to marry or not have to do with forcing other people to do business with you?

Here's a DIRECT analogy.

It has been ruled that we have an absolute right to own and carry weapons, yet many businesses are posting signs stating that they don't want to do business with people who are carrying guns. How is that NOT a direct violation of your precious civil rights if you have the right to force people to do business with you?

Hint, you do NOT have the right to force people to do business with you. And frankly if you would accept and acknowledge that fact, you would have the higher moral ground that these nincompoops who for whatever reason believe the government should define marriage.

As opposed to the NINCOMPOOPS of little historical understanding regarding their nation's sociopolitical ethos and the ontological realities thereof, eh? Even less understanding of human nature? Those lacking sufficient life experience and learning? Those minds as closed as a slammed shut door to the fact of the underlying imperative of limited, republican government and the Republic's social contract?

As long as homofascists insist that the government define what marriage is
(Knock. Knock. Anybody home?), the wise and perceptive patriots defending the inalienable rights of ideological free-association and private property will continue to oppose their homofascist agenda. Right. As if their agenda is not in fact about the government defining marriage and the ongoing governmental regulation of marriage that they may impose their sexual relativism on everybody. LOL! Just how blind are you?

For all your pretensions of defending liberty, you're still playing in the sandbox of the superficial and niave, STTAB.

Nevertheless, the emboldened portion of your post is outstanding.

You are doing the same though when you insist that marriage NOT be defined as including gay marriage. Do you not get that?

Wrong! What you don't get is that I'm not the one trying to argue the inalienable human rights of the individual out of existence by imposing my religion on them/making them go to my church, as it were, or by bringing my church into their lives or onto their property, making them worship my God or participate in my religious observances.

Open your mind. A little intellectual empathy is required here. Bromides won't due.

I don't care whom they marry, so to speak. It's none of my business. With the removal of anti-sodomy laws, which I supported and actively fought for, who or what is stopping them from "marrying" one another? Hello!

I'm not talking about prohibiting them from "marrying," I'm talking about prohibiting the government, at either the federal or the state level, respectively, from officially redefining marriage in the absence of a constitutional amendment granting them that power. It's bogus. This nation was not founded on the pagan notion that absolute human rights are subject to being cancelled out by the collectivist mobocracy of sexual relativism. Got oxymoron? But, no doubt, you can't follow that.

Try to follow this.

But given the fact that the law of the land has been effectively amended, not by the means of Article V, mind you, not in accordance with the means outlined in the Constitution, a power vested in the people as they so direct the legislative branch or the several states via the two-thirds rule, not in accordance with the principle of limited republican government, which you're so big on only when you're not so big on it, as you don't grasp the realities of it; but in accordance with the usurpative construct of the living Constitution via judicial review.

The difference between you and me is that you wax poetic about "the theory of live and let live" as the reality of the situation flies right over your head. The reality is that the political left doesn’t give a damn about inalienable rights; it’s agenda is to destroy those who do.

Lefty is not going to support the idea of getting the government out of the private affairs of family or marriage . . . are you watching now? . . . not now, not ever! And he is not going to recognize the right of Christians, for example, to refuse him service that entangles them in his pagan rituals . . . not now, not ever!

Got reality yet?

And since these are the only two options that would correct the assault perpetrated on the foundational imperative of limited, republican government relative to inalienable human rights in the real world: they have left patriots who live in the real word, not in your fantasy world, no other course of action but to resist them, from here on out, on every front. What don’t you get about the resistance of defensive force exerted against the tyranny of initial force?

They are just as wrong if they prevent a black gay disabled woman from discriminating against a white male as they are if they prevent that black male from discriminating against her.

They are unconstitutional as we are given the right to freely associate with whom we choose.

Here's a larger question. why would you want to financially reward someone by doing business with them when they would if not for fear of a fine hang a sign outside saying they don't like you and don't want your money?
Blacks were born black. Women were born women. Gays learned to use the anus as an artificial vagina.

People have a right to reject repugnant behaviors: to not associate with them and to not be required as a matter of law to promote them.

Odd...I am gay and I never learned that. And I understand that many straights DID learn that. Are they to be discriminated against in your fantasy world too?

People have a right to reject repugnant behaviors: to not associate with them and to not be required as a matter of law to promote them.

People, yes, governments, no – and no law seeks to 'promote “repugnant behaviors.”'

Moreover, the people do not have the right to seek to codify their ignorance and hate in secular laws.

People, yes, governments, no – and no law seeks to 'promote “repugnant behaviors.”'

Moreover, the people do not have the right to seek to codify their ignorance and hate in secular laws.

You are of course wrong. Look no further than Prohibition. The people of this country could certainly pass a Constitutional Amendment outlawing homosexuality and or gay marriage. Certainly they could.

Serious to God, how can someone be so stupid not to understand that giving some groups extra protection is violating the very essence of the COTUS, not to mention the exact words?

Gays want to be separate but equal, just unbelievable

I must have read a different Constitution than you did, I never saw anything like that. In fact, what I see is the exact opposite, COTUS gives everyone equal protection.

Ah...only gays are doing that? What about someone's right not to "associate" with blacks, Christians or women? PA laws protect those groups in all 50 states.

I oppose all PA laws that apply to non essential services, a position I have reiterated more than once, any other stupid questions?

Serious to God, how can someone be so stupid not to understand that giving some groups extra protection is violating the very essence of the COTUS, not to mention the exact words?

I must have read a different Constitution than you did, I never saw anything like that. In fact, what I see is the exact opposite, COTUS gives everyone equal protection.

Um, I was agreeing with you

Yet you support your side encoding your ignorance and hate into laws, interesting discrepancy there.

Ah...only gays are doing that? What about someone's right not to "associate" with blacks, Christians or women? PA laws protect those groups in all 50 states.

I oppose all PA laws that apply to non essential services, a position I have reiterated more than once, any other stupid questions?

To reiterate, we are in FULL agreement here. Government agencies of course should not be able to discriminate, private businesses? Discriminate at your own peril.

This kind of idiocy can only be uttered by a tard.

Here's the tard logic in a simple-to-understand allegory:

HETERO: Give us cash and prizes for being married!

GOVT: Here you go!

GAYS: Give us cash and prizes for being married!

HETERO: Unbelievable. They want special protection!

Here is what is unbelievable

You don't recognize that

A) I am for taking the word marriage out of ALL government documents

and

B) I am for allowing gays to marry

In the post you quoted I was ONLY speaking about anti discrimination laws.

Cut him some slack, dude...he just isn't all that bright.

Um, I was agreeing with you

Sorry, I did not see the sarcasm.

It's all good. I'm just frustrated that so many people can't see that a law that gives special protection to some is completely against the very concept of equal protection under the law.

I mean I can understand the reasoning of saying that groups that have traditionally been discriminated against should be the one the laws are aimed to protect, but the reality is that a law that only protects certain people from being discriminated against is a law that applies to some and not others and that is unconstitutional.

Saying you oppose PA laws and $4 will get you a coffee at Starbucks. Have you called your congressman? Did they laugh?

There are of course many court cases in the works that could change existing law. You seem to think that once a law is made it can never be changed.

Now, I don't particularly even believe you are gay. I think you're just a trouble maker,
but be that as it may, "your kind" is shooting themselves in the foot all across the nation .

You have what maybe 10% of the population adamantly supports "gay rights" and probably 10% who oppose it, leaving 80% who don't give a shit what you gays do.

But what us 80% DO care about is you coming around telling us what we can and can't do with our own property. We're gonna end up putting our collective feet down and say "okay if gays can't just be satisfied with going about their business then screw them. " and you're going to end up with NOTHING that you allegedly want

Although I will say again, I don't understand why these companies tell gays that they don't want their gay dollars. That is stupid. Just A) Tell them you're booked B) hire a 5 year old to take their wedding pictures C) make them a terrible tasting cake. Problem solved AND good laughs to be had.

There are of course many court cases in the works that could change existing law. You seem to think that once a law is made it can never be changed.

Really? Name them. The SCOTUS had a chance to address a gay PA law...and declined which left the lower court ruling as the final ruling. What was that ruling?

Now, I don't particularly even believe you are gay. I think you're just a trouble maker,
but be that as it may, "your kind" is shooting themselves in the foot all across the nation .
You have what maybe 10% of the population adamantly supports "gay rights" and probably 10% who oppose it, leaving 80% who don't give a shit what you gays do.

But what us 80% DO care about is you coming around telling us what we can and can't do with our own property. We're gonna end up putting our collective feet down and say "okay if gays can't just be satisfied with going about their business then screw them. " and you're going to end up with NOTHING that you allegedly want

Although I will say again, I don't understand why these companies tell gays that they don't want their gay dollars. That is stupid. Just A) Tell them you're booked B) hire a 5 year old to take their wedding pictures C) make them a terrible tasting cake. Problem solved AND good laughs to be had.

Oh really? And again, where is the proof of your claim? Polls show support for Public Accommodation laws that protect gays. Did you know that?

Support for non-discrimination protections for LGBT people in employment, housing and public accommodations is strong nationally at 79 percent
HRC Summer 2011 Poll

The Nebraska poll is significant because it shows that even in a solidly conservative state that is against gay marriage (registering a 51 - 42 break in opposition) there is strong support for non-discrimination protections for LGBT people. The question asked was straightforward: "Do you support the following? Protecting gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people from discrimination in employment, housing, and public accommodation." 73 percent did, with 20 percent against.

Tolerance Wave? Multiple Polls In Red and Purple States Show Support For Gay Rights
Sorry, but your views are not actually supported by a majority of Americans and mine are. Your threats of "you people are going to push us too far" is nothing but impotent blustering.

You are of course wrong. Look no further than Prohibition. The people of this country could certainly pass a Constitutional Amendment outlawing homosexuality and or gay marriage. Certainly they could.
Good luck with that one.

How long have you actively opposed them?

Forum List

Back