🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

Repeating the sames lies do not make it true. No muzzie will knowingly bake a cake for a gay wedding.

Dear MikeTX (miketx)
I just answered your statement and your question, are you deliberately ignoring that?
NO, what I'm doing is called having a life and that does not involving waiting around to respond to fascists.

Repeating your lies is not called having a life- it is just called you being a good little fascist like.
View attachment 164655
Trump the Democrat has learned that lesson well.

How did we get from bigoted fake Christian bakers to abortion and gun control?

Ever wonder what would happen if someone asked a Muslim bakery to make a gay wedding cake? Wonder no more.

We need to call things what they are -- stop allowing homophobes to hide behind misused biblical scripture.

These sick people who still think God commands no penis in anus need to be told: YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIAN AT ALL.

Why won't you answer the question about muslims baking gay cakes, instead of deflecting away from it? Can't can you? It exposes your hypocrisy. lol

What the hell is a gay cake. How can a cake be gay you freaking moron

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What, still no response to Muslims refusing to bake cakes for gays? Why is that? Cat got your tongue?

The video is fake, retard. Why haven't you caught up? Hmmmm?

Rush Limbaugh, Dearborn and the Muslim Baker Bigotry Myth

Where does the U.S. Constitution tell States that they cannot regulate a business owned by an individual?

Where does the U.S. Constitution give the government the right to tell you whom you must serve and what you must serve?

See this is where you are confused. We are a Federalist system- the Bill of Rights constrains government to be sure- but States are the ones who are supposed to be in charge of regulating business's.

Where in the Constitution does it say that the State cannot regulate a business?

Can a state tell a business what days it cannot be open?
Can a state tell a business how many parking places it must have?
Can a state tell a business that it must serve people regardless of their race?

The states can regulate business.
yes
yes
no.

And why can they regulate the first two- and not the third?

Way back in the day Sesame Street used to have a little game called "one of these things is not like the others".

The state can tell me how fast I can drive going to my house.
The state can tell me how the house has to built according to safety standards.
The state cannot tell me who to live with in that house.

One of these things is not like the other.

House
House
Business

The fake Christians will make you a cake for your third wedding.

They are raging, lying hypocrites.

Fuck them. There's a special place in hell for them.

All these fakes are the ones who are destroying Christianity in America.

As pointed out- the law in question is a State law.

Why are you against State's rights?

What do you have against people's rights? Why should the states to get ignore the constitution and take away the rights of the individual?

Where does the U.S. Constitution tell States that they cannot regulate a business owned by an individual?

Where does the U.S. Constitution give the government the right to tell you whom you must serve and what you must serve?

See this is where you are confused. We are a Federalist system- the Bill of Rights constrains government to be sure- but States are the ones who are supposed to be in charge of regulating business's.

Where in the Constitution does it say that the State cannot regulate a business?

Can a state tell a business what days it cannot be open?
Can a state tell a business how many parking places it must have?
Can a state tell a business that it must serve people regardless of their race?

The states can regulate business.
yes
yes
no.

So we agree that states can regulate business.

Now- where is unconstitutional for a state to tell a business owner that he:
a) Can't serve a minor
b) Must serve an injured person who shows up for treatment
c) Must serve a blind person accompanied by a guide dog
c) Must serve a person even if he is black, Jewish or gay

And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.

Which is an abrogation of the freedom of religion enumerated in the Bill of Rights. Why do you want to trample on peoples Rights?

It is never the answer they give the American people, but it is often the real answer.

I have found that is how some people feel about their pet issues- but not about others. Rarely do those who feel that the Supreme Court has overstepped on say privacy- feel that the Supreme Court has overstepped on say- gun ownership.

Gun ownership is spelled out pretty well in the Constitution, not really very vague at all. Do you find the 2nd Amendment to be confusing?

Now, killing your baby being covered under the right to privacy, that took some very serious gymnastics to say the least.

The decision to have a baby is the most personal, private matter a woman ever faces. It’s not a decision which is taken lightly or casually, nor should it be. And it’s not a decision which is anyone’s business but that of the woman who will be living with the consequences of that decision for the rest of her life.

And her baby that may only have a few weeks to live if she decides it is not convenient to have it right now

Babies aren’t generally aborted simply for “convenience”. They’re aborted because of money. 80% of women who have abortions are living below or just slightly above the poverty line. More than half of them are married or in a committed relationship, and most already have one or more children.

Republicans oppose every measure that would enable poor women to continue their pregnancies: higher minimum wages, mandated maternity leaves, job protections for pregnant women, access to health care, and access to licensed, subsidized Day care.

In Canada we have all of these things and one other thing - free abortions. Despite the free abortions, our rate of abortion is half what yours is. Coincidence? I think not.

So when you’re ready to talk about what you’re prepared to do to encourage poor women to have those babies, let me know.

Yeah I really hate the abortion debate- because it is really a religious debate- and no one ever 'wins' an argument about religion.

I think all of us would be happy for there to be less abortions. Despite the rhetoric of the 'pro-life' movement- I don't know of anyone who is 'pro-abortion' any more than I know anyone is 'pro-appendectomy'. I am for choice for women to have the choice for abortion just as I am for women having the choice to have an appendectomy.

And it wouldn't matter.

Which is an abrogation of the freedom of religion enumerated in the Bill of Rights. Why do you want to trample on peoples Rights?

And when the Muslim cabbies refuse to pick up the blind person with the guide dog?

Are we trampling on the cabbie's rights by requiring that they transport handicapped customers regardless of what their religion says?

And it wouldn't matter.

The hypocritical fake Christian baker's rights aren't being trampled on.

Do you think the civil rights act was a bad thing for this country?

Federal public accommodation laws were only a small part of the overall Civil Rights Act of 1964.

A more well defined question would be "Do you think the public accommodation provisions of the civil rights act was a bad thing for this country?"

Hope this helps.

>>>>>
True, but Gator said that he doesn’t believe in anti-discrimination laws. That goes beyond public accommodation. Either way I am curious about what he thinks

I think all of us would be happy for there to be less abortions. Despite the rhetoric of the 'pro-life' movement- I don't know of anyone who is 'pro-abortion' any more than I know anyone is 'pro-appendectomy'. I am for choice for women to have the choice for abortion just as I am for women having the choice to have an appendectomy.

Ninety percent of the people I talk to about abortion who are on the conservative side don't believe that. They insist that pro-choice people ENJOY abortions and plan them the way sports fans plan a day at the ballpark.

I have found that is how some people feel about their pet issues- but not about others. Rarely do those who feel that the Supreme Court has overstepped on say privacy- feel that the Supreme Court has overstepped on say- gun ownership.

Gun ownership is spelled out pretty well in the Constitution, not really very vague at all. Do you find the 2nd Amendment to be confusing?

Now, killing your baby being covered under the right to privacy, that took some very serious gymnastics to say the least.

The decision to have a baby is the most personal, private matter a woman ever faces. It’s not a decision which is taken lightly or casually, nor should it be. And it’s not a decision which is anyone’s business but that of the woman who will be living with the consequences of that decision for the rest of her life.

And her baby that may only have a few weeks to live if she decides it is not convenient to have it right now

Babies aren’t generally aborted simply for “convenience”. They’re aborted because of money. 80% of women who have abortions are living below or just slightly above the poverty line. More than half of them are married or in a committed relationship, and most already have one or more children.

Republicans oppose every measure that would enable poor women to continue their pregnancies: higher minimum wages, mandated maternity leaves, job protections for pregnant women, access to health care, and access to licensed, subsidized Day care.

In Canada we have all of these things and one other thing - free abortions. Despite the free abortions, our rate of abortion is half what yours is. Coincidence? I think not.

So when you’re ready to talk about what you’re prepared to do to encourage poor women to have those babies, let me know.

Yeah I really hate the abortion debate- because it is really a religious debate- and no one ever 'wins' an argument about religion.

Wow. You just drew a moral equivalency between an appendectomy and killing a child in the womb!

Fucking incredible.

You can be a child molester and a serial adulterer, but you can't be gay. That's the modern "Christian" philosophy.

Do you think the civil rights act was a bad thing for this country?

Federal public accommodation laws were only a small part of the overall Civil Rights Act of 1964.

A more well defined question would be "Do you think the public accommodation provisions of the civil rights act was a bad thing for this country?"

Hope this helps.

>>>>>
True, but Gator said that he doesn’t believe in anti-discrimination laws. That goes beyond public accommodation. Either way I am curious about what he thinks

I do not think the Constitution gives the government the right to tell a person whom they must serve in their private business or what they must serve. I understand why we had them when we did, but that still does not make the constitution, in my opinion. Good or bad does not play into if something is constitutional or not.

Right now there are roughly a half a dozen "protected" classes that you cannot discriminate against, anyone else you are free to do so. So, what the government is doing by making protected classes is giving some people more protection under the law than others, which is clearly against the constitution.

And it wouldn't matter.

And when the Muslim cabbies refuse to pick up the blind person with the guide dog?

Are we trampling on the cabbie's rights by requiring that they transport handicapped customers regardless of what their religion says?

Let me know where it says that in the Koran. That's the problem with your hyperbole, it is pure unadulterated BS.

Wow. You just drew a moral equivalency between an appendectomy and killing a child in the womb!

Fucking incredible.

People have to equate this to an appendix as it is the only way to make abortion palatable...
upload_2017-12-6_20-5-48.png

Let me know where it says that in the Koran. That's the problem with your hyperbole, it is pure unadulterated BS.

I already pointed out that the Muslim community has demonstrated that they are ahead of the curve in comparison to the Christian bakeries.
Their own imams instructed the outliers that they now live in a society which respects all religious values including values which aren't even religious at all, and that they must abide by accommodating different people.

It's too bad that my post scares the living shit out you folks on the right, which is why NONE of you can even work up the nuts to READ it much less comment on what I posted.

I even posted it in another thread similar to this one, same thing, no one on the Right has had the intestinal fortitude to even acknowledge what I posted>

You people are allergic to facts, and worse yet, you think BELIEF actually supercedes fact, which indicates that you do not know the difference belief and fact.

I already pointed out that the Muslim community has demonstrated that they are ahead of the curve in comparison to the Christian bakeries.
Their own imams instructed the outliers that they now live in a society which respects all religious values including values which aren't even religious at all, and that they must abide by accommodating different people.

It's too bad that my post scares the living shit out you folks on the right, which is why NONE of you can even work up the nuts to READ it much less comment on what I posted.

I even posted it in another thread similar to this one, same thing, no one on the Right has had the intestinal fortitude to even acknowledge what I posted>

You people are allergic to facts, and worse yet, you think BELIEF actually supercedes fact, which indicates that you do not know the difference belief and fact.

I'm a lefty so thanks for missing that. And yes, fortunately there are some bakeries who do indeed cater to the LGBT community. However, just like it is not all christian bakers, it is likewise not all muslim bakers who decide to not provide service. The simple way to deal with that is simply to not buy from them. There are enough bakeries out there that it won't be a problem to find one. The people suing the bakers are political activists who wish to impose their belief system on others. That is as clear a violation of the COTUS as I can imagine.

The COTUS doesn't care what your opinion is. The COTUS merely states that NO ONE shall be compelled to violate their religious beliefs. I hate to break it to ya, but that is the reality.

And it wouldn't matter.

Why do I have the feeling you are a anti-science guy? You probably believe in fluid genders and global warming despite the scientific facts.

Forum List

Back