🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

Jesus said, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Gee, I have never heard of a Christian baker turning away someone getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth time.

Ever.

The "Christian" bakers are endorsing adultery. Every day.

These hypocrites are fake Christians.

The First Amendment doesn't make you the aribiter of what is Christian and what isn't.

Correct

A basic principle of most Christian Churches is forgiving the sinner if the sinner asked. Now if the Christian Baker asked a bride/groom if they intended to be faithful, and either said, No I do not, then the Baker should have the right to refuse to bake the cake. He would be supplying a cake to someone who intended to sin, just as the Gay couple intends to sin in his eyes.

This is not rocket science

Jesus said, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Gee, I have never heard of a Christian baker turning away someone getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth time.

Ever.

The First Amendment doesn't make you the aribiter of what is Christian and what isn't.
See?

You are destroying Christianity. The bible is VERY clear about adultery. That's how we know this has NOTHING to do with religion.

So don't give me this fucking bullshit that these bakers are bible-compliant. They aren't. They are nothing more than bigoted fuckwads using the bible as their excuse.

There is a special place in hell reserved for them and you.

30avr4z.jpg

And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.

But it is. Just because you don’t like it the way it is for everybody else. You need to be a big guy cane deal with that.

See if you can identify...the people who are destroying the institution of marriage.

Ready? It's quiz time!

Is it this couple?

2z4a6mt.jpg

Here is The Donald with his first wife:

2ymbllh.jpg

Maybe there was a language barrier, I don't know. But Trump fooled around on her a lot. The 80s were his personal Vietnam, sex-wise.

So he made this mistress his second wife. I think the "Trump Family Values" thing on the cover is a real treat, don't you?

28jl2s.jpg

Trump's second wife was an American, but he went back on a big outsourcing kick again, and dumped her so he could marry this woman:

mb742x.jpg

You gotta love immigrants. Doing the hard work Americans won't do. She's gotta let this obese monster 30 years her senior climb on top of her.

2rol3j4.jpg

How about this couple? The Clintons:

2a9w7rt.jpg

Slick Willy couldn't keep his zipper up, and god only knows how many times he cheated on his wife.

Here are some of them:

2qtbhiq.jpg

But Hillary stood by her man. She must be a strong believer in keeping the family together, no matter what!

Ever.

See?

You are destroying Christianity. The bible is VERY clear about adultery. That's how we know this has NOTHING to do with religion.

So don't give me this fucking bullshit that these bakers are bible-compliant. They aren't. They are nothing more than bigoted fuckwads using the bible as their excuse.

There is a special place in hell reserved for them and you.

Yet, so is redemption:

Matthew 26:26-28

While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is My body." And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

The Baker should be able to deny business to anyone, not for past sins, but to celebrate their intention to sin. If a couple comes in and orders a cake saying they fully intend to NOT BE FAITHFUL, but instead to engage in adultery after the ceremony, then he should have the same right not to supply the cake as he does the gay couple who intends to sin.

"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

How about this family? Newt Gingrich with his first wife and kids:

2s796yt.jpg

Newt cheated on his first wife with this woman, who he then made his second wife:

35i6c03.jpg

Well, once you get on an adultery roll, it is hard to stop. Newt cheated on his second wife with this hoot owl, and then made her his third wife:

1zxrxxy.jpg
[

So, boys and girls, what have we learned?

We have learned you can get married as many times as you like, and get alllllll the wedding cake you can eat!

But don't be gay! That's against the bible!

"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

And:

While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is My body." And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Again, you can deflect all the FUCK YOU WANT.

No one should be forced to supply to a celebration of something that is a sin.

The baker should not have to supply a cake to someone contemplating abusing children, contemplating robbing a bank, contemplating murder or hundreds of other INTENDED SINS.

kim_davis_cruz.jpg

Sorry, homos. We're fresh out of marriage certificates. Kim used 'em all up on her four marriages!

kim_davis_jesus.jpg

I am so holy!

So, boys and girls, what have we learned?

We have learned you can get married as many times as you like, and get alllllll the wedding cake you can eat!

But don't be gay! That's against the bible!

And if the Baker refuses to bake your cake cause you admit to continuing to cheat on your future wife, he should be allowed to not supply the product.

Are you that dumb?

Never trust an adulterous politician. If they can break their vows to their spouse you can be damn sure they'll break the vows they make to you.

And:

The baker should not have to supply a cake to someone contemplating abusing children, contemplating robbing a bank, contemplating murder or hundreds of other INTENDED SINS.
The baker makes wedding cakes for all four of an adulter's weddings.

So don't give me this bible-compliant bullshit.

Gays didn't destroy Christianity.

Hypocrites like you and these bakers did.

A long, long time ago.

And:

A long, long time ago.

Got it, you have lost any and all ability to think.

And the debate in total.

You quoted OT, I rebutted with NT.

And yet, I've stated that the Baker would treat a heterosexual couple who's cake celebrated intended sin no differently then he would treat a gay couple.

Equality is great, accept it. You look like an idiot.

And:

A long, long time ago.

Got it, you have lost any and all ability to think.

And the debate in total.

You quoted OT, I rebutted with NT.

And yet, I've stated that the Baker would treat a heterosexual couple who's cake celebrated intended sin no differently then he would treat a gay couple.

Equality is great, accept it. You look like an idiot.
Hey dumb shit. That quote I posted is from Jesus's mouth. Directly.

You dolts don't even know the bible you claim to love.

Hypocrite.

As for your claim the baker would turn away an adulterer, I call BULLSHIT. I have NEVER heard of that happening, and neither have you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back