🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.
So an individual has the right to force a person to ignore their religious beliefs.

We have had public accommodation laws since 1964- and after the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act business owners were told that they had to serve blacks regardless of their religious beliefs.

And yes- there were good Christians who didn't think that they should serve blacks with whites for religious reasons- even if you disagree with their reasons- they claimed religious reasons.

The case of the baker refusing to bake cakes for the gay couple is in front of the Supreme Court now- we will see how they rule.

Meanwhile the OP is a piece of Right Wing Fake News

That doesn't make them legal though, now does it. Just because they are on the books is no guarantee that they are Constitutional.

the public accommodation laws were all upheld in the 50's and 60's when we shut down jim crow the first time.

And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.
So an individual has the right to force a person to ignore their religious beliefs.

We have had public accommodation laws since 1964- and after the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act business owners were told that they had to serve blacks regardless of their religious beliefs.

And yes- there were good Christians who didn't think that they should serve blacks with whites for religious reasons- even if you disagree with their reasons- they claimed religious reasons.

The case of the baker refusing to bake cakes for the gay couple is in front of the Supreme Court now- we will see how they rule.

Meanwhile the OP is a piece of Right Wing Fake News

That doesn't make them legal though, now does it. Just because they are on the books is no guarantee that they are Constitutional.

Actually public accommodation laws have been found to be Constitutional.
Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. United States - Wikipedia

The issue before the court is somewhat different- because the Baker is claiming that as an artist he is not subject to the same rules.

"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

And:

Matthew 26:26-28

While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is My body." And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Again, you can deflect all the FUCK YOU WANT.

No one should be forced to supply to a celebration of something that is a sin.

The baker should not have to supply a cake to someone contemplating abusing children, contemplating robbing a bank, contemplating murder or hundreds of other INTENDED SINS.
The baker makes wedding cakes for all four of an adulter's weddings.

So don't give me this bible-compliant bullshit.

Gays didn't destroy Christianity.

Hypocrites like you and these bakers did.

A long, long time ago.

Got it, you have lost any and all ability to think.

And the debate in total.

You quoted OT, I rebutted with NT.

And yet, I've stated that the Baker would treat a heterosexual couple who's cake celebrated intended sin no differently then he would treat a gay couple.

Equality is great, accept it. You look like an idiot.
Hey dumb shit. That quote I posted is from Jesus's mouth. Directly.

You dolts don't even know the bible you claim to love.

Hypocrite.

As for your claim the baker would turn away an adulterer, I call BULLSHIT. I have NEVER heard of that happening, and neither have you.

Nope...in fact some of the “righteous” bakers had no problem with other “sinners”.

https://www.advocate.com/latest-news/2013/05/30/bakery-will-do-pagan-cloning-and-divorce-cakes-not-gay-weddings

I know I personally would have a lot more respect for their religious convictions if they did. I might even support them. These people don’t have “deeply held religious beliefs”, they just hate gays.

I don’t think you could ever respect religious conviction.

You see religion as the only right protected in the constitution that’s not immutable and hate that your “choice” is not protected as well.

So instead of being honest, you strive to destroy that.

Which is really counter productive. If you leave only immutable rights protected by the constitution, you destroy your own.

Proceed, I actually hope you win at it!

And:

While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is My body." And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

The baker should not have to supply a cake to someone contemplating abusing children, contemplating robbing a bank, contemplating murder or hundreds of other INTENDED SINS.

A long, long time ago.

And the debate in total.

And yet, I've stated that the Baker would treat a heterosexual couple who's cake celebrated intended sin no differently then he would treat a gay couple.

Hypocrite.

As for your claim the baker would turn away an adulterer, I call BULLSHIT. I have NEVER heard of that happening, and neither have you.

Nope...in fact some of the “righteous” bakers had no problem with other “sinners”.

https://www.advocate.com/latest-news/2013/05/30/bakery-will-do-pagan-cloning-and-divorce-cakes-not-gay-weddings

I know I personally would have a lot more respect for their religious convictions if they did. I might even support them. These people don’t have “deeply held religious beliefs”, they just hate gays.

You see religion as the only right protected in the constitution that’s not immutable and hate that your “choice” is not protected as well.

Which is really counter productive. If you leave only immutable rights protected by the constitution, you destroy your own.

And she is trying to 'destroy it' by insisting that Christians follow the same laws that everyone else has to follow- and which also protect Christians from discrimination.

Now that is some assault on Christianity!

A long, long time ago.

And the debate in total.

Hypocrite.

And she is trying to 'destroy it' by insisting that Christians follow the same laws that everyone else has to follow- and which also protect Christians from discrimination.

Not just now, it always has been.

And the debate in total.

Hypocrite.

LOL- if the assault on Christianity is telling Christians they have to follow the same laws as Jews and Muslims and Atheists.....well let the assault continue.

Hypocrite.

LOL- if the assault on Christianity is telling Christians they have to follow the same laws as Jews and Muslims and Atheists.....well let the assault continue.

Thought so!

Treating people equally is tough on snowflakes.

LOL- if the assault on the cult of LGBT is telling them they have to respect Christians' rights to the 1st Amendment....well let the assault continue. (Can you imagine the crybully fodder they'd reap if someone said "assault" and "gays" in the same sentence? Yet Syriusly uses the word "assault" against Christians as if talking about a grocery list.)

I'd like to take her quote and used it in a brief in Dumont v Lyons where gays are trying to force Michigan adoption agencies to surrender the kiddies to their motherless/fatherless contract-for-life.

LOL- if the assault on the cult of LGBT is telling them they have to respect Christians' rights to the 1st Amendment...

And gays do respect the 1st Amendment rights of Christians.

Notice there is not a single report of a gay baker refusing to sell a cake to a Christian.

I'd like to take her quote and used it in a brief in Dumont v Lyons .

Nothing is preventing you from sending that to the attorneys- please do.

Let us know when you have sent it off.

That state doesnt have PA laws for gays like some states do. Michigan i believe? That video was bunked a long time ago.
Just to stop the hacks from saying i want trannies pissing beside little girls, i dont. I fully support a business doing whatever they wish.

Blacks to the back of the bus? Got It!!!

Thought so!

Treating people equally is tough on snowflakes.

Yep- you snowflakes absolutely don't want Christians treated the same as everyone else.

LOL- you snowflakes consider treating Christians equally to be an 'assault on Christianity'

That state doesnt have PA laws for gays like some states do. Michigan i believe? That video was bunked a long time ago.
Just to stop the hacks from saying i want trannies pissing beside little girls, i dont. I fully support a business doing whatever they wish.

Blacks to the back of the bus? Got It!!!
Buses are part of the institution. I dont believe in institutional discrimination. I do, however, believe in the right for individuals to discriminate.

And:

A long, long time ago.

And the debate in total.

Hypocrite.

You're right, you don't think...but I expect that from Trumpsters.

And:

A long, long time ago.

And the debate in total.

Hypocrite.

I most certainly do respect religious conviction.

I do not respect the obvious hypocrisy of these bigoted bakers.

All caught up now?

[
Any owner of a business should have the right to refuse service. I think they are idiots if they do but the government has no right to tell someone how to run their private business.

Based on what? Race? Gender?
Any of the above also because you don't like the way their face looks. The US doesn't need the antidiscrimination laws anymore the days of overt bigotry the Democrats practiced are over. Government needs to stay out of the way and let the market decide.

[
Any owner of a business should have the right to refuse service. I think they are idiots if they do but the government has no right to tell someone how to run their private business.

Any of the above also because you don't like the way their face looks. The US doesn't need the antidiscrimination laws anymore the days of overt bigotry the Democrats practiced are over. Government needs to stay out of the way and let the market decide.
You think those bakers are Democrats, retard?

Hmmmm. What do you think the common factors are between the right wing Christian Democrats who discriminated against blacks and the right wing Christian Republicans who discriminate against gays might be?

roof gay.jpg

[

You think those bakers are Democrats, retard?

Hmmmm. What do you think the common factors are between the right wing Christian Democrats who discriminated against blacks and the right wing Christian Republicans who discriminate against gays might be?
The old lefty reading comprehension problem. I did not say the bakers were Democrats what I said is the days when the Democratic party's racism was prevalent is over with. There was never a time in history when Democrats were right wing

Forum List

Back