🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.

Not really. A cake maker is an artisan , somewhat like a painter or sculpter. You cant force an artist to make something he doesnt want to unless your Kim Jong Un. Let the market decide. If people find out a bakery discriminates against gays than they will take their business elswhere. In these ways society is capable of self regulating instead of having the government in every aspect of your life

Adulterers have been getting marriage certificates and wedding cakes for over a century. Not once has it made the news that one of them was turned away from a baker or county clerk.

But the SECOND gays are allowed to marry, some hateful assholes turn the gays away, and use the bible as their excuse.

I am not buying it, and neither does anyone with more than three brain cells.

It's just hate. It has NOTHING to do with religion.

You hypocrites are the ones who destroyed religion A long, long time ago. And now you are trying to foist YOUR destruction of religion onto the gays.

Fuck.

You.

The Left won't say much on Muslims refusing to make gay wedding cakes. For them, it's only about harassing Christians. They've always had a strange obsession with hating Christians. They obviously don't have that same obsession when it comes to Muslims. I'm not quite sure why they treat the two so differently, i have some thoughts on it though. But it's a good question to ask the Board's Left/Democrats. Let's see if some wanna weigh in on it.

And it wouldn't matter.

Not really. A cake maker is an artisan , somewhat like a painter or sculpter.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You cant force an artist to make something he doesnt want to unless your Kim Jong Un.

If you offer wedding cakes to the public, then you cannot discriminate.

These assholes are using the bible as an excuse for their hatred. I have proven it has NOTHING to do with religion.

"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

And:

Matthew 26:26-28

While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is My body." And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Again, you can deflect all the FUCK YOU WANT.

No one should be forced to supply to a celebration of something that is a sin.

The baker should not have to supply a cake to someone contemplating abusing children, contemplating robbing a bank, contemplating murder or hundreds of other INTENDED SINS.
The baker makes wedding cakes for all four of an adulter's weddings.

So don't give me this bible-compliant bullshit.

Gays didn't destroy Christianity.

Hypocrites like you and these bakers did.

A long, long time ago.

Got it, you have lost any and all ability to think.

And the debate in total.

You quoted OT, I rebutted with NT.

And yet, I've stated that the Baker would treat a heterosexual couple who's cake celebrated intended sin no differently then he would treat a gay couple.

Equality is great, accept it. You look like an idiot.
Hey dumb shit. That quote I posted is from Jesus's mouth. Directly.

You dolts don't even know the bible you claim to love.

Hypocrite.

As for your claim the baker would turn away an adulterer, I call BULLSHIT. I have NEVER heard of that happening, and neither have you.

Because you've never heard of such a thing happening means NOTHING. A heterosexual couple WOULD NEVER SUE A CHRISTIAN BAKER ON THOSE GROUNDS. What, you really aren't that stupid? or are you? Here's a clue. That couple would be laughed out of court.

While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is My body." And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

That is also in the bible and out of JESUS'S mouth as well dummy.

I've demonstrated that the gay couple was treated NO DIFFERENTLY than a heterosexual couple that he knew INTENDED TO SIN.

Do you have a point or you going to continue looking like a whiny bitch?

"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

And:

The baker should not have to supply a cake to someone contemplating abusing children, contemplating robbing a bank, contemplating murder or hundreds of other INTENDED SINS.

A long, long time ago.

And the debate in total.

And yet, I've stated that the Baker would treat a heterosexual couple who's cake celebrated intended sin no differently then he would treat a gay couple.

Hypocrite.

As for your claim the baker would turn away an adulterer, I call BULLSHIT. I have NEVER heard of that happening, and neither have you.

Because you've never heard of such a thing happening means NOTHING. A heterosexual couple WOULD NEVER SUE A CHRISTIAN BAKER ON THOSE GROUNDS. What, you really aren't that stupid? or are you? Here's a clue. That couple would be laughed out of court.

You've never heard of a baker refusing to make a cake for adulterers.

You've never heard of the bigoted baker refusing to make a cake for adulterers.

That's how we know the baker is a fucking hypocrite.

You said my Jesus quote was from the Old Testament. Thus proving you hypocrites don't even know the bible you claim to be defending.

That's why you have been caught being hypocrites. You didn't even know bakers aren't supposed to make cakes for adulterers if they are claiming to be bible-compliant!

And:

A long, long time ago.

And the debate in total.

Hypocrite.

You've never heard of a baker refusing to make a cake for adulterers.

You've never heard of the bigoted baker refusing to make a cake for adulterers.

That's how we know the baker is a fucking hypocrite.

You said my Jesus quote was from the Old Testament. Thus proving you hypocrites don't even know the bible you claim to be defending.

That's why you have been caught being hypocrites. You didn't even know bakers aren't supposed to make cakes for adulterers if they are claiming to be bible-compliant!

We are not talking about "Bakers" (god this guys a moron), we are talking about "a Baker", more to the point, "a Christian Baker".

And you have yet to have provided a single example of this Baker providing a cake to someone who the Baker knew was going to marry then commit aduletry, a sin. A gay couple that enters into marriage is, by default, intending to sin.

Bakers aren't supposed to? Says who? That should be up to the Baker. While some would say they should, we know one that say's he shouldn't. And you have yet to prove that this Baker is treating the gay couple any differently then he would a heterosexual couple that intended the cake as part of a celebration of sin.

Get started or get out.

Jesus said, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Gee, I have never heard of a Christian baker turning away someone getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth time.

Ever.

The "Christian" bakers are endorsing adultery. Every day.

These hypocrites are fake Christians.

The First Amendment doesn't make you the aribiter of what is Christian and what isn't.
See?

You are destroying Christianity. The bible is VERY clear about adultery. That's how we know this has NOTHING to do with religion.

So don't give me this fucking bullshit that these bakers are bible-compliant. They aren't. They are nothing more than bigoted fuckwads using the bible as their excuse.

There is a special place in hell reserved for them and you.

I'm not a Christian, so your threats don't scare me in the least. Whether they are "Bible compliant" is a requirement for the First Amendment, turd. Government doesn't get to determine whether someone is complying with their religious convictions. If it did, that would be a violation.

You should give up lecturing people about freedom of religion. You don't understand it.

Jesus said, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Gee, I have never heard of a Christian baker turning away someone getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth time.

Ever.

The "Christian" bakers are endorsing adultery. Every day.

These hypocrites are fake Christians.

The First Amendment doesn't make you the aribiter of what is Christian and what isn't.
See?

You are destroying Christianity. The bible is VERY clear about adultery. That's how we know this has NOTHING to do with religion.

So don't give me this fucking bullshit that these bakers are bible-compliant. They aren't. They are nothing more than bigoted fuckwads using the bible as their excuse.

There is a special place in hell reserved for them and you.

I'm not a Christian, so your threats don't scare me in the least. Whether they are "Bible compliant" is a requirement for the First Amendment, turd. Government doesn't get to determine whether someone is complying with their religious convictions. If it did, that would be a violation.

You should give up lecturing people about freedom of religion. You don't understand it.
It's obvious they are fake Christians. They are using the bible as an excuse for their bigotry. This has nothing to do with religion.

It just doesn't get any more vile than that.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Fake Christians. You can commit adultery all you like and get as much cake as you can shove in your cakehole. Just don't be a faggot!

So, boys and girls, what have we learned?

We have learned you can get married as many times as you like, and get alllllll the wedding cake you can eat!

But don't be gay! That's against the bible!

And if the Baker refuses to bake your cake cause you admit to continuing to cheat on your future wife, he should be allowed to not supply the product.

Are you that dumb?
Yes, he should be allowed not to supply the product.

Are you that dumb?

Let me know where it says that in the Koran. That's the problem with your hyperbole, it is pure unadulterated BS.

I already pointed out that the Muslim community has demonstrated that they are ahead of the curve in comparison to the Christian bakeries.
Their own imams instructed the outliers that they now live in a society which respects all religious values including values which aren't even religious at all, and that they must abide by accommodating different people.

It's too bad that my post scares the living shit out you folks on the right, which is why NONE of you can even work up the nuts to READ it much less comment on what I posted.

I even posted it in another thread similar to this one, same thing, no one on the Right has had the intestinal fortitude to even acknowledge what I posted>

You people are allergic to facts, and worse yet, you think BELIEF actually supercedes fact, which indicates that you do not know the difference belief and fact.

I'm a lefty so thanks for missing that. And yes, fortunately there are some bakeries who do indeed cater to the LGBT community. However, just like it is not all christian bakers, it is likewise not all muslim bakers who decide to not provide service. The simple way to deal with that is simply to not buy from them. There are enough bakeries out there that it won't be a problem to find one. The people suing the bakers are political activists who wish to impose their belief system on others. That is as clear a violation of the COTUS as I can imagine.

The COTUS doesn't care what your opinion is. The COTUS merely states that NO ONE shall be compelled to violate their religious beliefs. I hate to break it to ya, but that is the reality.

Since you are a self proclaimed 'lefty'- lets not forget that this whole thread is built on the fake news claims of a right wing liar. Did you watch the 'video'? Its pretty obvious to anyone who cares that he carefully cut and edited scenes to make it appear that they were refusing to sell him a cake for a gay wedding- but none of them actually do that. One guy says 'no'- but his english is not very good and the video is so heavily cut and edited there is no way to tell if he is saying no he won't bake a wedding cake or no- he doesn't bake wedding cakes. I posted a great article by an author who lives in Detroit who knows the bakeries and points out that one of the bakeries make pita bread- they don't even make cakes. The video is a fraud- intended to attack both gays and muslims.

"the people suing the bakers'? Who are these people? The cases I know of are gay couples who filed complaints with the government entities that enforce public accommodation laws- and the bakers were fined for breaking the laws. Are they 'political activists' because they filed a complaint? Using the very same law that would protect the Christian bakers if some Muslim refused to do business with them?

Now maybe you believe that Public Accommodation laws violate the Constitution. Or maybe you think that the religious beliefs of a business owner means that they can choose to refuse to do business with a Jew- or blacks- or Muslims- or gays.

Well the case before the Supreme Court will decide that. Just remember- if the court says that a Christian can refuse to sell a wedding cake to a gay couple- Christians can then decide not to sell to Jews or Muslims- based upon whatever closely held religious beliefs they decide are dear to them.

Which is certainly possible. However, he does state clearly that many Muslim bakery's had no problem baking the cake. Even he admitted it was not all of them. Just as it is not all christian bakery's that refuse to bake cakes for the LGBT community.

I want to point out once again that one of the bakeries that he included in the this video- doesn't bake wedding cakes- they make pita bread.
So what did they do? They helpfully pointed out a bakery that could help him out.

Why did he include a bakery that doesn't even bake wedding cakes? Because this was a right wing hit job- it was truly "Fake News"- or more specifically "Faked News"

What we are not seeing are gays circulating a heavily edited video asking "What happens when we try to order a wedding cake for a gay wedding from Christian bakers?"- in order to imply that this is a pervasive issue with Christian bakers.

And it wouldn't matter.

So an individual has the right to force a person to ignore their religious beliefs.

We have had public accommodation laws since 1964- and after the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act business owners were told that they had to serve blacks regardless of their religious beliefs.

And yes- there were good Christians who didn't think that they should serve blacks with whites for religious reasons- even if you disagree with their reasons- they claimed religious reasons.

The case of the baker refusing to bake cakes for the gay couple is in front of the Supreme Court now- we will see how they rule.

Meanwhile the OP is a piece of Right Wing Fake News

And:

A long, long time ago.

And the debate in total.

You think that Baker would refuse to bake a cake for Donald Trump's wedding to Melania?

And:

A long, long time ago.

And the debate in total.

Hypocrite.

Nope...in fact some of the “righteous” bakers had no problem with other “sinners”.

https://www.advocate.com/latest-ne...an-cloning-and-divorce-cakes-not-gay-weddings

I know I personally would have a lot more respect for their religious convictions if they did. I might even support them. These people don’t have “deeply held religious beliefs”, they just hate gays.

And:

A long, long time ago.

And the debate in total.

Hypocrite.

Nope...in fact some of the “righteous” bakers had no problem with other “sinners”.

https://www.advocate.com/latest-news/2013/05/30/bakery-will-do-pagan-cloning-and-divorce-cakes-not-gay-weddings

I know I personally would have a lot more respect for their religious convictions if they did. I might even support them. These people don’t have “deeply held religious beliefs”, they just hate gays.
Exactly my point.

Their hatred toward gays has nothing to do with freedom of religion. They just hate gays and are using the bible as cover. No different than the Klan's tactics.

Sickening.

And it wouldn't matter.

So an individual has the right to force a person to ignore their religious beliefs.

We have had public accommodation laws since 1964- and after the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act business owners were told that they had to serve blacks regardless of their religious beliefs.

And yes- there were good Christians who didn't think that they should serve blacks with whites for religious reasons- even if you disagree with their reasons- they claimed religious reasons.

The case of the baker refusing to bake cakes for the gay couple is in front of the Supreme Court now- we will see how they rule.

Any owner of a business should have the right to refuse service. I think they are idiots if they do but the government has no right to tell someone how to run their private business.

And it wouldn't matter.

That doesn't make them legal though, now does it. Just because they are on the books is no guarantee that they are Constitutional.

The Left won't say much on Muslims refusing to make gay wedding cakes. For them, it's only about harassing Christians.

If you can find any Muslims who refuse to make gay wedding cakes, I will be glad to condemn them also.

You do realize that the video in the OP is a Right Wing lie designed to fool gullible religious bigots- right? Not one of those bakeries refused to bake a gay wedding cake- one of the bakeries doesn't even make cake.

You were lied to by your Right Wing Fake News generators.

Forum List

Back