🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.

Not really. A cake maker is an artisan , somewhat like a painter or sculpter.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You cant force an artist to make something he doesnt want to unless your Kim Jong Un.

If you offer wedding cakes to the public, then you cannot discriminate.

These assholes are using the bible as an excuse for their hatred. I have proven it has NOTHING to do with religion.

Personally, If I was the baker, I'd make them the cake it doesnt bother me one bit, but when it comes to religion, some things bother some people in ways not everyone can understand. If they feel that its a sin for their own hands to make a cake for a gay couple, then maybe , just maybe they really believe God does not want them too. As ridiculous as that may sound to you, people have a right to be ridiculous.
Now if that gay couple came in and asked for a breakfast, and some cupcakes off the shelf and the shop owner refused them because they were gay, then that would be discrimination. thats not what happened. They just dont want to make a wedding cake, because to them, weddings have some religious significance.
Your mistake is assuming everything is hatred. Because people don't do what you personally believe to be right and just, doesnt make their motives hate, unless you have some evidence of that.

The Orlando massacre already proved that liberal swine will cheerfully throw their precious gays under the bus in favor of their even more precious Pisslam beheading-fetish bloodbath - a religion which has been declaring war on us since the 1780s.

And it wouldn't matter.

Should a jewish bakery have to make a nazi cake?

Should a black bakery have to make a kkk cake?

And it wouldn't matter.

Anyone should be allowed to choose who they serve and what they serve. Anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional as they give one group more protection than another

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I don't personally think it's right to discriminate against anyone because you don't agree with them. However, if you own a business or etc you should be able to serve whomever it is you determined you were going to when you opened your business. While public businesses are just that, public, and should perhaps be open to all the public, you should also have the right to serve whoever you wish and not serve those you don't. Who cares. For every place that won't serve a black or gay or senior or Jew or etc, there will be a hundred that will. No big deal. Don't go in to that business. You should be able to sell to who you want. Whatever it is. Cakes or houses. Hire who you want.

And it wouldn't matter.

Can you find those in a catalogue at a bakery?

Because I can pick out a wedding cake from a catalogue.

When will the bigots learn that its not about the product but about the customer?

And it wouldn't matter.

When will the bigots learn that its not about the product but about the customer?

Well, heres the thing. This bakery also sells other baked goods of the shelf, as well as breakfast and other meals I believe. If they refuse to sell breakfast to the gay couple, or say they cannot buy anything from their bakery counter, then thats discrimination and more about the customer. On the other hand, if they say your welcome here as a customer but we just cant make a "gay" wedding cake because of our religious beliefs, then , it is more about the product and the owners religious belief. You don't have to agree with them, you and anyone is welcome to picket their store like we used to do in the old days. Whether the shop owners are right or wrong.... I see this as more of an issue of government overreach. The gay couple may have been offended but their lives were not destroyed. No one stopped them from having a wedding, or stopped them from having a cake, and right or wrong, there is not only a human side to the gay couple, but there is also a human side to the owners of the bakery, ...though certain people will refuse to see that and simply say they HATE and are Bigots, in order to have the government come in and put their boot on their neck, because that is much easier and actually feels better to some. Is it actually better for society? I dont think so. Some things are better for us to work out for ourselves.

And it wouldn't matter.

When will the LBGT Bigots learn that it's not about the product or the customer, it's about how THIS BAKER objects to providing for the celebration of a SIN that could lead him into eternal damnation?

Dude, walk down the street and look at another catalogue.

The Left won't say much on Muslims refusing to make gay wedding cakes. For them, it's only about harassing Christians.

If you can find any Muslims who refuse to make gay wedding cakes, I will be glad to condemn them also.

You do realize that the video in the OP is a Right Wing lie designed to fool gullible religious bigots- right? Not one of those bakeries refused to bake a gay wedding cake- one of the bakeries doesn't even make cake.

You were lied to by your Right Wing Fake News generators.

I'm sure it's happened, or will happen. But the Left/Democrats don't care much about it. They're only interested in harassing Christians. They've had a bizarre fixation on hating Christians for years. They definitely don't treat Muslims the same way. Like i said, i'm not completely sure why they treat the two so differently. I have some ideas, but i'd rather let you Left/Democrats on the Board explain it. You have the floor...

And it wouldn't matter.

Does the Jewish bakery make Nazi cakes as part of their business?

The baker in question makes wedding cakes as part of his business. Just like a lunch counter makes sandwiches as part of their business and can't turn away negroes.

Jesus, you are one stupid idiot.

"Duhhhhh...does the short order cook have make a Nazi sandwich?"

The Left won't say much on Muslims refusing to make gay wedding cakes. For them, it's only about harassing Christians.

If you can find any Muslims who refuse to make gay wedding cakes, I will be glad to condemn them also.

You do realize that the video in the OP is a Right Wing lie designed to fool gullible religious bigots- right? Not one of those bakeries refused to bake a gay wedding cake- one of the bakeries doesn't even make cake.

You were lied to by your Right Wing Fake News generators.

I'm sure it's happened, or will happen. But the Left/Democrats don't care much about it. They're only interested in harassing Christians. They've had a bizarre fixation on hating Christians for years. They definitely don't treat Muslims the same way. Like i said, i'm not completely sure why they treat the two so differently. I have some ideas, but i'd rather let you Left/Democrats on the Board explain it. You have the floor...

My sense is that no MUZZIE FAG----is going to SUE A MUZZIE bakery for refusing to do a faggish cake. THAT
is the actual difference. American Christians THINK
creatively

And it wouldn't matter.

The baker in question makes wedding cakes as part of his business. Just like a lunch counter makes sandwiches as part of their business and can't turn away negroes.

Does the Baker make Jewish cakes?

And it wouldn't matter.

"KOSHER" <<< jewish for "halal" bakeries do kosher
cake and bread. That bread and cake be done KOSHER
is about as important for jews as doing kosher meat. Your
question is----do kosher bakeries do faggish wedding cakes.
My answer is--------they probably do them in Israel. I am not so sure about kosher bakeries in the USA

And it wouldn't matter.

The baker is in the business of making wedding cakes. What part of this is too complicated for you to grasp?

You can leave your wife and get married again as many times as you wish. You get all the wedding cakes you can eat.

Just don't be gay. Because that's not bible-compliant.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Fake Christians using the bible as cover for their bigotry. Just like the Klan.

And it wouldn't matter.

The baker is in the business of making wedding cakes. What part of this is too complicated for you to grasp?

Is he also in business to insure his eternal damnation?

That part of this is too complicated for you to grasp.

And it wouldn't matter.

No more than making wedding cakes for serial adulterers.

You can leave your wife and get married again as many times as you wish. You get all the wedding cakes you can eat.

Just don't be gay. Because that's not bible-compliant.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Fake Christians using the bible as cover for their bigotry. Just like the Klan.

Do you have a point that protects the Baker from violating his religious principles?

No?

Like making wedding cakes for adulterers?

Do you have evidence he had knowledge he did so, because, by default, a gay wedding cake would be him celebrating sin, which he refuses to do.

Like making wedding cakes for adulterers?

Do you have evidence he had knowledge he did so, because, by default, a gay wedding cake would be him celebrating sin, which he refuses to do.
Making wedding cakes for adulterers also celebrates sin.

These are fake Christians. Like the Klan.

No more than making wedding cakes for serial adulterers.

I have never eaten a "wedding cake" that I liked-------they are gunky and nauseatingly sweet. -------the combination of
Champagne (which tastes like alcoholic seven-up to me) and gunky "royal" icing is sickening

Forum List

Back