Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.
Should a jewish bakery have to make a nazi cake?

Should a black bakery have to make a kkk cake?
Does the Jewish bakery make Nazi cakes as part of their business?

The baker in question makes wedding cakes as part of his business. Just like a lunch counter makes sandwiches as part of their business and can't turn away negroes.

Jesus, you are one stupid idiot.

"Duhhhhh...does the short order cook have make a Nazi sandwich?"
And it wouldn't matter.

Can you find those in a catalogue at a bakery?

Because I can pick out a wedding cake from a catalogue.

When will the bigots learn that its not about the product but about the customer?
Yes, most bakeries will write whatever you want on a cake.

Asking a Christian baker to make a gay wedding cake is the same as asking a jewish baker to write heil hitler
ADULTERER: Yes, write "Congratulations Donald and Ivana" on our cake. Oh, wait. I mean, write "Congratulations Donald and Marla". WAIT! I mean, write "Congratulations Donald and Melania". Heh. Third time's the charm!

BAKER: You got it, serial adulterer!

FAGGOT: Please write "Congratulations Adam and Steve" on our cake.

BAKER: That would be like writing "Heil Hitler"!
A Christian baker should have the right to refuse to make an adulterer cake too

How would they even know about the adultery though?

Your example is shit

Last edited:

The baker in question makes wedding cakes as part of his business. Just like a lunch counter makes sandwiches as part of their business and can't turn away negroes.

Does the Baker make Jewish cakes?

"KOSHER" <<< jewish for "halal" bakeries do kosher
cake and bread. That bread and cake be done KOSHER
is about as important for jews as doing kosher meat. Your
question is----do kosher bakeries do faggish wedding cakes.
My answer is--------they probably do them in Israel. I am not so sure about kosher bakeries in the USA

Most wedding cakes are covered with flowers making them 'faggish'.
Yeah, funerals are faggish, too.

The whole planet is covered in faggish flowers.

It's a fag, fag, fag, fag, fag, fag, fag world!

Fags on the left. Fags on the right. Fags marching through your head and into your dreams.

You poor fag-laden bastard.

Then what makes a wedding cake 'faggish'?

And it wouldn't matter.

And it wouldn't matter.

When will the bigots learn that its not about the product but about the customer?

Asking a Christian baker to make a gay wedding cake is the same as asking a jewish baker to write heil hitler
ADULTERER: Yes, write "Congratulations Donald and Ivana" on our cake. Oh, wait. I mean, write "Congratulations Donald and Marla". WAIT! I mean, write "Congratulations Donald and Melania". Heh. Third time's the charm!

A Christian baker should have the write to refuse to make an adulterer cake too

How would they even know about the adultery though?

Your example is shit

RIGHT not write. an "adulterer cake" wat's dat-----
a cake that screws a cookie?

And it wouldn't matter.

And it wouldn't matter.

And yet they never have.

Thus proving they are fake Christians using the bible as cover for their bigotry. Just like the Klan.

The Orlando massacre already proved that liberal swine will cheerfully throw their precious gays under the bus in favor of their even more precious Pisslam beheading-fetish bloodbath - a religion which has been declaring war on us since the 1780s.

The Orlando massacre already proved that the Conservative swine will cheerfully use the massacre of Americans as an excuse to attack both gays and Muslims- because nothing is too low for you assholes.

And it wouldn't matter.

Okay- I get tired of repeating it to you idiots- learn the fucking law.

a) Perfectly legal in Michigan for a Muslim bakery to refuse to sell a cake to gays- even though none of them did(the OP is a lie)
b) Perfectly legal for anyone to refuse to sell a KKK or a Nazi cake to anyone- which if you knew the law you would know.

And it wouldn't matter.

When will the LBGT Bigots learn that it's not about the product or the customer, it's about how THIS BAKER objects to providing for the celebration of a SIN that could lead him into eternal damnation?.

When will the Christian Bigots learn that it's not about the product or the Baker, its about how the law says you cannot discriminate against the customer based upon his skin color, religion, country of origin, or sexual orientation- regardless or not if the Baker believes that selling a cake to a black man would lead him to eternal damnation.

The Left won't say much on Muslims refusing to make gay wedding cakes. For them, it's only about harassing Christians.

If you can find any Muslims who refuse to make gay wedding cakes, I will be glad to condemn them also.

You do realize that the video in the OP is a Right Wing lie designed to fool gullible religious bigots- right? Not one of those bakeries refused to bake a gay wedding cake- one of the bakeries doesn't even make cake.

You were lied to by your Right Wing Fake News generators.

I'm sure it's happened, or will happen. But the Left/Democrats don't care much about it. They're only interested in harassing Christians. They've had a bizarre fixation on hating Christians for years. ..

Yeah- 'harrassing Christians'- by filing a complaint using the exact same law a Christian could use to file a complaint if a Muslim or Gay refused to serve him.

What is funny about the snowflake vicimhood of Christians is for decades Christians actively targeted gays- passing laws to imprison them, even castrate them. During the McCarthy era Christians were responsible for a pogrom that led to thousands of people being fired from the military and government for suspicion of being gay. In the '80's Christians led movements to get homosexuals fired from teaching.

That isn't just 'harrassment'- that is persecution. In contrast- Christians are being asked to follow the same law that applies to everyone else.

And claim victimhood.

The baker is in the business of making wedding cakes. What part of this is too complicated for you to grasp?

Is he also in business to insure his eternal damnation?
Like making wedding cakes for adulterers?

Do you have evidence he had knowledge he did so, because, by default, a gay wedding cake would be him celebrating sin, which he refuses to do.
Making wedding cakes for adulterers also celebrates sin.

These are fake Christians. Like the Klan.

And you have the evidence I requested?

No, you are just trolling. Yes, you just look like an attention whore now.

LOL

upload_2017-12-8_14-15-22.jpeg

The baker is in the business of making wedding cakes. What part of this is too complicated for you to grasp?

Do you have evidence he had knowledge he did so, because, by default, a gay wedding cake would be him celebrating sin, which he refuses to do.

Of course he is sinning by refusing to bake the cake. Not that the cherry picking Christians care about such things......

The Left won't say much on Muslims refusing to make gay wedding cakes. For them, it's only about harassing Christians.

If you can find any Muslims who refuse to make gay wedding cakes, I will be glad to condemn them also.

You do realize that the video in the OP is a Right Wing lie designed to fool gullible religious bigots- right? Not one of those bakeries refused to bake a gay wedding cake- one of the bakeries doesn't even make cake.

I'm sure it's happened, or will happen. But the Left/Democrats don't care much about it. They're only interested in harassing Christians. They've had a bizarre fixation on hating Christians for years. ..

Yeah- 'harrassing Christians'- by filing a complaint using the exact same law a Christian could use to file a complaint if a Muslim or Gay refused to serve him.

What is funny about the snowflake vicimhood of Christians is for decades Christians actively targeted gays- passing laws to imprison them, even castrate them. During the McCarthy era Christians were responsible for a pogrom that led to thousands of people being fired from the military and government for suspicion of being gay. In the '80's Christians led movements to get homosexuals fired from teaching.

That isn't just 'harrassment'- that is persecution. In contrast- Christians are being asked to follow the same law that applies to everyone else.

And claim victimhood.

Just stating what i've observed over many years. I don't think Left/Democrats will make a big deal out of a Muslim refusing to make a gay wedding cake. They only seem fixated on attacking Christians. Like i said, i don't quite understand their obsession with hating Christians. That's why i asked some Left/Democrats on the Board to weigh in.

Of course he is sinning by refusing to bake the cake. Not that the cherry picking Christians care about such things......

cakes are serious sin------OSTENTATION --------weddings should be celebrated with a pile of twinkies

Where in the US Constitution are sexual orientation behaviors mentioned or insinuated? That's right. Nowhere. No body of the judicial branch of government is allowed to add pivotal brand new language to the US Constitution without Congress first acting to do so.

Next question, where in the US Constitution is race, gender, religion and country of origin mentioned? The 14th. Religion is mentioned in both the 1st & 14th. Not one whit of language refers to deviant sex behaviors. If you maintain that there is language there that does address those behaviors, then polygamists can already legally marry. If they can't, that would violate the (nonexistent) passage you are citing based on arbitrary discrimination. If the majority objects to a deviant sex behavior, according to you, that doesn't matter. Ergo, even if the majority rejects polygamy (attraction to more than one person), it is already legal according to your argument.

What deviant sexual behaviour?
I have no problem with polygamy. At all. As long as all parties consent. None of my business. None of yours either.

Majority? Majority?? If you believe in the Electoral College as a voting system, don't talk to me about majorities. If you're one of those neocon whackjobs always harping on about the tyranny of the majority, don't talk to me about majorities.

Finally, I couldn't give a fuck what is in the constitution. When it comes to civil and human rights, and the constitution doesn't cover it, the constitution can go fuck itself. The majority of land owning men back in the day didn't want all men to vote. Then the majority of men didn't want women to vote.

White racists in Alabama in the 1960s didn't want the Civil Rights Act enacted. Bad laws is bad law.

The Orlando massacre already proved that liberal swine will cheerfully throw their precious gays under the bus in favor of their even more precious Pisslam beheading-fetish bloodbath - a religion which has been declaring war on us since the 1780s.

The Orlando massacre already proved that the Conservative swine will cheerfully use the massacre of Americans as an excuse to attack both gays and Muslims- because nothing is too low for you assholes.

My God, do you liberals ever STOP crawling on your bellies for the most violent, murderous hate ideology on this planet??? A religion of genocide and mass human rights atrocities, which has been delcaring WAR on America since the 1780's Barbary Coast pirates??? A religion of utter hate DESERVES to be attacked, you pig. And you'd know this if you traitors had a GRAM of morality. Which you don't. Anything that kills Americans, you liberals defend. Why can't you accept how evil you are?

And yet they never have.

Thus proving they are fake Christians using the bible as cover for their bigotry. Just like the Klan.

And you know this, how?

Refusing to bake cake is a sin?

Refusing to frost the cake? Satan

And claim victimhood.

Just stating what i've observed over many years. I don't think Left/Democrats will make a big deal out of a Muslim refusing to make a gay wedding cake. They only seem fixated on attacking Christians. Like i said, i don't quite understand their obsession with hating Christians. That's why i asked some Left/Democrats on the Board to weigh in.

Just stating what I have observed in this thread- you have a Conservative creating Fake news- to target Muslims and Gays. And passing this video around claiming it proves that Muslims are refusing to bake wedding cakes for gays- and that the Liberals don't care. He is lying to you.

And stating what i have observed over many years- and in this thread- you on the Right/Republicans- welcome these lies. Like you are doing now. Notice how you haven't once had a problem with the fact that the video in the OP is a lie. That one of the bakeries your fellow Conservative claimed refused to bake him a wedding cake- only makes pita bread.

You only seem fixated on attacking gays and Muslims. I don't quite understand your obsession with hating gays and Muslims.

And as someone who is both on the Left and a Democrat- i will respond how I have always responded so such asinine claims.
  1. I will gladly and happily denounce any Muslim for refusing service to gays or Christians or Jews or blacks.
  2. I will gladly and happily denounce any Muslim for refusing to obey the law- like the Muslim cabbies who refused to give rides to blind riders with guide dogs.
  3. I don't hate Christians- this claim is so asinine- most Democrats are Christians! Hell most of my family and friends are Christians.
You want to have some tiny bit of credibility? Stop just blindly attacking the 'left' and denounce that piece of Conservative propaganda that the OP posted. If you don't- well then you actually are- everything you claim that the Left/Democrats are.

Refusing to bake cake is a sin?

Refusing to frost the cake? Satan

Refusing to obey the law is a sin according to the New Testament. Check out Romans 13

My God, do you liberals ever STOP crawling on your bellies for the most violent, murderous hate ideology on this planet???

I will never crawl on my belly to your murderous hate ideology. Go back to Russia where you belong

Forum List

Back