Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

Really...where are the lawsuits of two gays or lesbian suing a muslim merchant for failure to accommodate a "gay wedding" order?]

LOL- how ironic coming from the queen of lies. The OP is a right wing lie attacking both gays and muslims. Fake News created by the right- to make it appears Muslims bakeries were refusing to bake gay wedding cakes and that gays didn't care.

But of course the video is a lie.

And the Conservatives in this thread?

Not one has condemned those lies.

Conservatives created the concept of Fake News- and are the ones creating Fake News.

And Conservatives cheer those lies on.

[

Really...where are the lawsuits of two gays or lesbian suing a muslim merchant for failure to accommodate a "gay wedding" order?]

LOL- how ironic coming from the queen of lies. The OP is a right wing lie attacking both gays and muslims. Fake News created by the right- to make it appears Muslims bakeries were refusing to bake gay wedding cakes and that gays didn't care.

Conservatives created the concept of Fake News- and are the ones creating Fake News.

Why don't you just admit that anything about Islam, but kissing their asses, is unpleasant for you?

[

Why don't you just admit that anything about Islam, but kissing their asses, is unpleasant for you?

I am not sure what that is even supposed to mean.

I don't find anything about Islam to be pleasant. I just believe Muslims have as much right to worship their sky fairy as Christians do.

Why don't you just admit that you will support any lie about any Muslim- in order to attack all Muslims?

[

I don't find anything about Islam to be pleasant. I just believe Muslims have as much right to worship their sky fairy as Christians do.

Why don't you just admit that you will support any lie about any Muslim- in order to attack all Muslims?

A big part of their religion is jihad, in fact it is better than worship. Freedom for their religion means no freedom at all. The obligations of the believer demand Islam advances anyway necessary.

What part of that don't you understand?

What in the heck is a gay wedding cake? Is that a cake that sodomizes other cakes? I think that if a person or persons gay or not go in and ask for a wedding cake with nothing special about it they are going to get a wedding cake. But if they ask for something special, like a topping of two men doing the bone dance with Mr. Sphincter that would be a problem.

[

Now let's deal with that all Muslim crap. Muslims who do not actively support jihad are irrelevant. Everyone knows there are plenty of Muslims who don't give a fuck. It is the ones who do we are talking about. Do you want me to include those Muslims with you and others without enough guts to face the real problem, Islam.

Keep in mind it is acceptable to lie to further Islam. That is a doubt Muhammad put in non-Muslims heads a long time ago. The first step in a never ending guessing game. Islams war is on every level and relentless, and that is a fact, not a guess.

Last edited:
[

A big part of their religion is jihad, in fact it is better than worship. Freedom for their religion means no freedom at all. The obligations of the believer demand Islam advances anyway necessary.

What part of that don't you understand?

Well that confirms what I said

[

Now let's deal with that all Muslim crap..

And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.
So an individual has the right to force a person to ignore their religious beliefs.

We have had public accommodation laws since 1964- and after the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act business owners were told that they had to serve blacks regardless of their religious beliefs.

And yes- there were good Christians who didn't think that they should serve blacks with whites for religious reasons- even if you disagree with their reasons- they claimed religious reasons.

The case of the baker refusing to bake cakes for the gay couple is in front of the Supreme Court now- we will see how they rule.

Meanwhile the OP is a piece of Right Wing Fake News

That doesn't make them legal though, now does it. Just because they are on the books is no guarantee that they are Constitutional.

the public accommodation laws were all upheld in the 50's and 60's when we shut down jim crow the first time.

That still doesn't make it constitutional, dingbat.

LOL- if the assault on Christianity is telling Christians they have to follow the same laws as Jews and Muslims and Atheists.....well let the assault continue.

LOL- if the assault on the cult of LGBT is telling them they have to respect Christians' rights to the 1st Amendment...

And gays do respect the 1st Amendment rights of Christians.

Notice there is not a single report of a gay baker refusing to sell a cake to a Christian.
You're full of shit. If there's one thing queers don't respect, it's the rights of Christians.

And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.
So an individual has the right to force a person to ignore their religious beliefs.

We have had public accommodation laws since 1964- and after the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act business owners were told that they had to serve blacks regardless of their religious beliefs.

And yes- there were good Christians who didn't think that they should serve blacks with whites for religious reasons- even if you disagree with their reasons- they claimed religious reasons.

The case of the baker refusing to bake cakes for the gay couple is in front of the Supreme Court now- we will see how they rule.

Meanwhile the OP is a piece of Right Wing Fake News

That doesn't make them legal though, now does it. Just because they are on the books is no guarantee that they are Constitutional.

Actually public accommodation laws have been found to be Constitutional.
Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. United States - Wikipedia

The issue before the court is somewhat different- because the Baker is claiming that as an artist he is not subject to the same rules.

The court ruled incorrectly.

End of story.

LOL- if the assault on Christianity is telling Christians they have to follow the same laws as Jews and Muslims and Atheists.....well let the assault continue.

LOL- if the assault on the cult of LGBT is telling them they have to respect Christians' rights to the 1st Amendment...

Notice there is not a single report of a gay baker refusing to sell a cake to a Christian.
You're full of shit. If there's one thing queers don't respect, it's the rights of Christians.

Really? Got examples? What "rights" don't "queers" respect?

They don't respect the right not to associate with people you don't want to associate with.

They don't respect the right not to associate with people you don't want to associate with.

You mean like Christians, blacks, women, people from other countries, etc?

Title II of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination because of race, color, religion, or national origin in certain places of public accommodation, such as hotels, restaurants, and places of entertainment. The Department of Justice can bring a lawsuit under Title II when there is reason to believe that a person has engaged in a pattern or practice of discrimination in violation of Title II. The Department can obtain injunctive, but not monetary, relief in such cases. Individuals can also file suit to enforce their rights under Title II and other federal and state statutes may also provide remedies for discrimination in places of public accommodation.

Just stating what i've observed over many years. I don't think Left/Democrats will make a big deal out of a Muslim refusing to make a gay wedding cake. They only seem fixated on attacking Christians. Like i said, i don't quite understand their obsession with hating Christians. That's why i asked some Left/Democrats on the Board to weigh in.

Just stating what I have observed in this thread- you have a Conservative creating Fake news- to target Muslims and Gays. And passing this video around claiming it proves that Muslims are refusing to bake wedding cakes for gays- and that the Liberals don't care. He is lying to you.

And stating what i have observed over many years- and in this thread- you on the Right/Republicans- welcome these lies. Like you are doing now. Notice how you haven't once had a problem with the fact that the video in the OP is a lie. That one of the bakeries your fellow Conservative claimed refused to bake him a wedding cake- only makes pita bread.

You only seem fixated on attacking gays and Muslims. I don't quite understand your obsession with hating gays and Muslims.

And as someone who is both on the Left and a Democrat- i will respond how I have always responded so such asinine claims.
  1. I will gladly and happily denounce any Muslim for refusing service to gays or Christians or Jews or blacks.
  2. I will gladly and happily denounce any Muslim for refusing to obey the law- like the Muslim cabbies who refused to give rides to blind riders with guide dogs.
  3. I don't hate Christians- this claim is so asinine- most Democrats are Christians! Hell most of my family and friends are Christians.
You want to have some tiny bit of credibility? Stop just blindly attacking the 'left' and denounce that piece of Conservative propaganda that the OP posted. If you don't- well then you actually are- everything you claim that the Left/Democrats are.

Just stating reality. The Left does treat Christians and Muslims very differently. One, they viciously attack as often as possible. The other, they turn a blind eye to and most often defend. It's a very strange double standard, considering Islam is far more intolerant of Leftist beliefs and behavior than Christianity is.

I suspect much of the alliance is based on a mutual hatred of Christians. I think that's at the heart of the alliance. I think that certainly played a big part, especially with Western Europe's Left. But hey, that's just my observation.
What is it that the Left turns the blind eye to with Islam? Throwing gays off buildings? We've got some Righties here who sure like to post pics of that.

Again, just my observation over the years. The Left does seem to treat Christians and Muslims differently. It's especially true of Western Europe's Left. I just find it so odd because Islam is far more intolerant of Leftist beliefs and behavior. In contrast, Christianity has been proven to be very tolerant. So i just don't get all the hostility the Left has for Christians. It doesn't seem very logical.

Again just stating my observations in this this thread. You treat Christians and Muslims and gays differently. Gays and Muslims are always bad, and Christians are always right. I just find it so odd because you ignore the blatant lies of the OP- just in order to attack gays and Muslims.

Christianity- has been proven to be so very tolerant- you know - with a 200 year record in the United States of persecuting gays. You know- passing laws to have gays throw in prison or castrated. Throwing them out of the military. Trying to pass laws to have them fired from teaching. Blacklisting them in Hollywood and government jobs.

So damn tolerant that gays were terrified for decades that someone would out them- and they might be thrown in prison- or lose their job- and their families and churches would disown them.

So damn tolerant.

Christianity has been proven to be far more tolerant of Leftist beliefs and behaviors. If you don't believe me, travel and spend some time in Muslim nations. I suspect your irrational hatred for Christians is why you refuse to see reality.

You're just reinforcing what i've observed with Leftists for years. You do treat Christians and Muslims differently. And until you acknowledge that, there's no point continuing a dialogue. It's like an alcoholic who won't even acknowledge they have a problem. They can't truly be helped until they at least acknowledge a problem exists. So, i'm movin on. Take care.

Title II of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination because of race, color, religion, or national origin in certain places of public accommodation, such as hotels, restaurants, and places of entertainment. The Department of Justice can bring a lawsuit under Title II when there is reason to believe that a person has engaged in a pattern or practice of discrimination in violation of Title II. The Department can obtain injunctive, but not monetary, relief in such cases. Individuals can also file suit to enforce their rights under Title II and other federal and state statutes may also provide remedies for discrimination in places of public accommodation.

Did you read your own post?

The Left won't say much on Muslims refusing to make gay wedding cakes. For them, it's only about harassing Christians.

If you can find any Muslims who refuse to make gay wedding cakes, I will be glad to condemn them also.

You do realize that the video in the OP is a Right Wing lie designed to fool gullible religious bigots- right? Not one of those bakeries refused to bake a gay wedding cake- one of the bakeries doesn't even make cake.

You were lied to by your Right Wing Fake News generators.

I'm sure it's happened, or will happen. But the Left/Democrats don't care much about it. They're only interested in harassing Christians. They've had a bizarre fixation on hating Christians for years. They definitely don't treat Muslims the same way. Like i said, i'm not completely sure why they treat the two so differently. I have some ideas, but i'd rather let you Left/Democrats on the Board explain it. You have the floor...

Exactly..

Liberals attack doughnut shop's good deed -- What in the sweet name of Santa Claus is wrong with them?

Did you read your own post?

Yes, and? Bripat said that "queers" don't respect people's "right" not to associate with people they don't want to associate with. Obviously, if Public Accommodation laws are his arbiter for that, then Christians, blacks, Asians, Latinos, Jews, women, veterans, etc also must not respect people's "right" not to associate with people they don't want to, right?

A clear indication that the fundie muslims and the fundie christians have even more in common....both believe it's totally acceptable to lie on behalf of their "cause".

Forum List

Back