Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

There's no doubt most Leftists respect and tolerate Muslims' religious beliefs and practices far more than they do Christians'. They treat the two very differently. That's especially true in Western Europe. It's about an alliance they formed years ago. It was formed based on their mutual hatred of Christians. It's an 'Unholy Alliance.' They won't admit to the alliance, but it is real.

I really do believe Western Europeans especially, are gonna regret allowing their Left to destroy the Christian Church. The Churches now sit empty while the Mosques are filled to capacity. Christians have proven to be far more tolerant of Leftist beliefs and practices. So they will regret that alliance at some point. And now, all we can do is hope & pray the American Left isn't successful in destroying the Christian Church here at home. Keep praying folks. God bless. :)

What a silly post. There is no War on Christians, on Christmas, on the Christian church or anything else Christian or Catholic. If church attendance is down it has absolutely nothing to do with "Leftists". Perhaps some churches need to be more tolerant and accepting. Maybe they need to reach into the community more than they have of late. Please stop playing victim. :rolleyes-41:

OReilly-WarOnChristmas.jpg

Just commenting on the Left's warped double standard treatment of Christians vs. Muslims. It's all about their 'Unholy Alliance' with Muslims. A shared hatred of Christians. Western Europe especially, is gonna regret that alliance at some point. Many already are. I just hope & pray we don't allow our Left to take us down Western Europe's ugly path. That's how i feel anyway. God bless. See ya.

Just commenting on the Left's warped double standard treatment of Christians vs. Muslims. It's all about their 'Unholy Alliance' with Muslims. A shared hatred of Christians. Western Europe especially, is gonna regret that alliance at some point. Many already are. I just hope & pray we don't allow our Left to take us down Western Europe's ugly path. That's how i feel anyway. God bless. See ya.

I don't know anyone who hates Christians. I know tons of people who hate Muslims. This board is crawling with them.

I don't know anyone who hates Christians. I know tons of people who hate Muslims. This board is crawling with them.
Those people hate the belief system. Do you hate Nazis? There is no ideology closer to Nazism than Islam. The violence, the supremacy, and the hate for anyone who believes differently or has been branded inferior by the doctrines.

Those people hate the belief system. Do you hate Nazis? There is no ideology closer to Nazism than Islam. The violence, the supremacy, and the hate for anyone who believes differently or has been branded inferior by the doctrines.

Put away your broad brush. Radical Islamists represent a tiny fraction of the 1/4 of all people on the planet who practice the religion. I know a couple of dozen Muslims very well. None of them fit your description.

There's no doubt most Leftists respect and tolerate Muslims' religious beliefs and practices far more than they do Christians'. They treat the two very differently. That's especially true in Western Europe. It's about an alliance they formed years ago. It was formed based on their mutual hatred of Christians. It's an 'Unholy Alliance.' They won't admit to the alliance, but it is real.

I really do believe Western Europeans especially, are gonna regret allowing their Left to destroy the Christian Church. The Churches now sit empty while the Mosques are filled to capacity. Christians have proven to be far more tolerant of Leftist beliefs and practices. So they will regret that alliance at some point. And now, all we can do is hope & pray the American Left isn't successful in destroying the Christian Church here at home. Keep praying folks. God bless. :)

What a silly post. There is no War on Christians, on Christmas, on the Christian church or anything else Christian or Catholic. If church attendance is down it has absolutely nothing to do with "Leftists". Perhaps some churches need to be more tolerant and accepting. Maybe they need to reach into the community more than they have of late. Please stop playing victim. :rolleyes-41:

I treat American Muslims and American Christians exactly the same. I treat the moderate followers of all religions the same. (They're cool) I treat fundamentalist followers of religions exactly the same regardless of their religion.(They all suck)

In America, Muslims are more supportive of gay rights than fundamentalist Christians. I live in America. Oh and Happy Christmas!

PRRI-White-Evangelical-Religiously-Based-Service-Refusals-1024x907.jpg

And yet, oddly, the Germans that became Nazis were Christian. Could it be cultural and not religious? Don't work your brain too hard. I know this is soooooo much easier when it appears black and white.

And yet, oddly, the Germans that became Nazis were Christian. Could it be cultural and not religious? Don't work your brain too hard. I know this is soooooo much easier when it appears black and white.

That was not due to anything Christianity says. The violence and supremacy are plainly advocated in Islamic scripture. Just like it was in Nazi propaganda. Children are taught to hate in Islam and were in Germany.
The hatred of Jews is a gimme. It was socially acceptable then and is becoming socially acceptable again. It has always been in Islam, in fact that hate is an obligation.

You should probably stop posting now. You'll only end up reinforcing my observations of Leftists on this. Y'all do have a very warped double standard of treatment as far as Christians vs. Muslims goes. It is what it is.

Yeah, it's so bizarre that Leftists dutifully defend Muslims while at the same time routinely attacking and insulting Christians. Christianity has proven to be far more tolerant of Leftist beliefs and behaviors than Islam has. Leftists are literally cutting their own throats. It all gets back to a shared hatred of Christians. That's the root of their 'Unholy Alliance.' It's so misguided and ignorant.

I treat American Muslims and American Christians exactly the same. I treat the moderate followers of all religions the same. (They're cool) I treat fundamentalist followers of religions exactly the same regardless of their religion.(They all suck)

In America, Muslims are more supportive of gay rights than fundamentalist Christians. I live in America. Oh and Happy Christmas!

You clearly haven't traveled much in your life. Try visiting some Muslim nations. Islam as a whole, isn't nearly as tolerant of Leftist beliefs and behaviors as Christianity is. That's why i don't get the Left's double standard treatment. It really is very misguided. It's an alliance that's really gonna come back to bite Leftists.

Last edited:
And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.
So an individual has the right to force a person to ignore their religious beliefs.

We have had public accommodation laws since 1964- and after the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act business owners were told that they had to serve blacks regardless of their religious beliefs.

And yes- there were good Christians who didn't think that they should serve blacks with whites for religious reasons- even if you disagree with their reasons- they claimed religious reasons.

The case of the baker refusing to bake cakes for the gay couple is in front of the Supreme Court now- we will see how they rule.

Meanwhile the OP is a piece of Right Wing Fake News

That doesn't make them legal though, now does it. Just because they are on the books is no guarantee that they are Constitutional.

Actually public accommodation laws have been found to be Constitutional.
Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. United States - Wikipedia

The issue before the court is somewhat different- because the Baker is claiming that as an artist he is not subject to the same rules.

The court ruled incorrectly.

End of story.

Poor little snowflakes blame the courts.

End of story.

LOL- if the assault on Christianity is telling Christians they have to follow the same laws as Jews and Muslims and Atheists.....well let the assault continue.

LOL- if the assault on the cult of LGBT is telling them they have to respect Christians' rights to the 1st Amendment...

And gays do respect the 1st Amendment rights of Christians.

Notice there is not a single report of a gay baker refusing to sell a cake to a Christian.
You're full of shit. If there's one thing queers don't respect, it's the rights of Christians.

Notice that you are supporting the right wing lies of the OP- because you contards are always full of shit- always ready to attack religious liberty- when it isn't your particular shade of Chrsistianity.

If there is one thing Contard faux Christians don't respect- it is the rights of anyone they disagree with.

You clearly haven't traveled much in your life. Try visiting some Muslim nations. Islam as a whole, isn't nearly as tolerant of Leftist beliefs and behaviors as Christianity is. That's why i don't get the Left's double standard treatment. It really is very misguided. It's an alliance that's really gonna come back to bite Leftists.
See what happens when a patriarchal religion controls government?

You are fine with double standards- just so long as they are anti-gay and anti-Muslim.

In the United States it has never been the Muslims that have been on the forefront of oppression and discrimination- that has always been the Christians.

Doesn't matter whether it comes to slavery(entire protestant churches supported slavery), or opposing the vote for women. Doesn't matter whether it was mobs killing Mormons, or good Christians passing laws to imprison or fire gays- always it has been the Christian community in the United States at the forefront of discrimination and oppression- in the name of Jesus.

Does that mean all Christians are bad- or I should despise Christians because of what Christians have done in the past? Nope.

Nor should i despise Muslims in the United States for what Muslims in other countries have done in the name of Islam.

You don't oppose 'double standards'- you just oppose equal treatment for gays and Muslims.

I will point out once again- you still have no problem with the lies of the OP. As long as you are silent on that- you are just another asshole right wing religious fanatic who will say anything to harm gays and Muslims.

Just stating what I have observed in this thread- you have a Conservative creating Fake news- to target Muslims and Gays. And passing this video around claiming it proves that Muslims are refusing to bake wedding cakes for gays- and that the Liberals don't care. He is lying to you.

And stating what i have observed over many years- and in this thread- you on the Right/Republicans- welcome these lies. Like you are doing now. Notice how you haven't once had a problem with the fact that the video in the OP is a lie. That one of the bakeries your fellow Conservative claimed refused to bake him a wedding cake- only makes pita bread.

You only seem fixated on attacking gays and Muslims. I don't quite understand your obsession with hating gays and Muslims.

And as someone who is both on the Left and a Democrat- i will respond how I have always responded so such asinine claims.
  1. I will gladly and happily denounce any Muslim for refusing service to gays or Christians or Jews or blacks.
  2. I will gladly and happily denounce any Muslim for refusing to obey the law- like the Muslim cabbies who refused to give rides to blind riders with guide dogs.
  3. I don't hate Christians- this claim is so asinine- most Democrats are Christians! Hell most of my family and friends are Christians.
You want to have some tiny bit of credibility? Stop just blindly attacking the 'left' and denounce that piece of Conservative propaganda that the OP posted. If you don't- well then you actually are- everything you claim that the Left/Democrats are.

Just stating reality. The Left does treat Christians and Muslims very differently. One, they viciously attack as often as possible. The other, they turn a blind eye to and most often defend. It's a very strange double standard, considering Islam is far more intolerant of Leftist beliefs and behavior than Christianity is.

I suspect much of the alliance is based on a mutual hatred of Christians. I think that's at the heart of the alliance. I think that certainly played a big part, especially with Western Europe's Left. But hey, that's just my observation.
What is it that the Left turns the blind eye to with Islam? Throwing gays off buildings? We've got some Righties here who sure like to post pics of that.

Again, just my observation over the years. The Left does seem to treat Christians and Muslims differently. It's especially true of Western Europe's Left. I just find it so odd because Islam is far more intolerant of Leftist beliefs and behavior. In contrast, Christianity has been proven to be very tolerant. So i just don't get all the hostility the Left has for Christians. It doesn't seem very logical.

Again just stating my observations in this this thread. You treat Christians and Muslims and gays differently. Gays and Muslims are always bad, and Christians are always right. I just find it so odd because you ignore the blatant lies of the OP- just in order to attack gays and Muslims.

Christianity- has been proven to be so very tolerant- you know - with a 200 year record in the United States of persecuting gays. You know- passing laws to have gays throw in prison or castrated. Throwing them out of the military. Trying to pass laws to have them fired from teaching. Blacklisting them in Hollywood and government jobs.

So damn tolerant that gays were terrified for decades that someone would out them- and they might be thrown in prison- or lose their job- and their families and churches would disown them.

So damn tolerant.

Christianity has been proven to be far more tolerant of Leftist beliefs and behaviors. If you don't believe me, travel and spend some time in Muslim nations. I suspect your irrational hatred for Christians is why you refuse to see reality.

You're just reinforcing what i've observed with Leftists for years. You do treat Christians and Muslims differently. And until you acknowledge that, there's no point continuing a dialogue. It's like an alcoholic who won't even acknowledge they have a problem. They can't truly be helped until they at least acknowledge a problem exists. So, i'm movin on. Take care.

Again just stating my observations in this this thread. You treat Christians and Muslims and gays differently. Gays and Muslims are always bad, and Christians are always right. I just find it so odd because you ignore the blatant lies of the OP- just in order to attack gays and Muslims.

Christianity- has been proven to be so very tolerant- you know - with a 200 year record in the United States of persecuting gays. You know- passing laws to have gays throw in prison or castrated. Throwing them out of the military. Trying to pass laws to have them fired from teaching. Blacklisting them in Hollywood and government jobs.

So damn tolerant that gays were terrified for decades that someone would out them- and they might be thrown in prison- or lose their job- and their families and churches would disown them.

So damn tolerant.

The Left won't say much on Muslims refusing to make gay wedding cakes. For them, it's only about harassing Christians.

If you can find any Muslims who refuse to make gay wedding cakes, I will be glad to condemn them also.

You do realize that the video in the OP is a Right Wing lie designed to fool gullible religious bigots- right? Not one of those bakeries refused to bake a gay wedding cake- one of the bakeries doesn't even make cake.

You were lied to by your Right Wing Fake News generators.

I'm sure it's happened, or will happen. But the Left/Democrats don't care much about it. They're only interested in harassing Christians. They've had a bizarre fixation on hating Christians for years. They definitely don't treat Muslims the same way. Like i said, i'm not completely sure why they treat the two so differently. I have some ideas, but i'd rather let you Left/Democrats on the Board explain it. You have the floor...

Exactly..

Liberals attack doughnut shop's good deed -- What in the sweet name of Santa Claus is wrong with them?

Well anonymous posters on the internet- of course they represent all liberals. LOL

Just like Dennis Hastert represents all conservatives.

There's no doubt most Leftists respect and tolerate Muslims' religious beliefs and practices far more than they do Christians'.

There;s no doubt you respect Christian religous beliefs and practices far more than you do Muslims- or Gays.

Hell you still haven't once condemned the lies of the OP designed to harm both gays and Muslims- because would violate your own closely held beliefs- to do nothing to prevent lies against Muslims or gays.

If Christian churches are empty- then there is no one to blame for that but Christians themselves.

The snowflakes always want to blame everyone but themselves for their failures.

So an individual has the right to force a person to ignore their religious beliefs.

We have had public accommodation laws since 1964- and after the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act business owners were told that they had to serve blacks regardless of their religious beliefs.

And yes- there were good Christians who didn't think that they should serve blacks with whites for religious reasons- even if you disagree with their reasons- they claimed religious reasons.

The case of the baker refusing to bake cakes for the gay couple is in front of the Supreme Court now- we will see how they rule.

Meanwhile the OP is a piece of Right Wing Fake News

That doesn't make them legal though, now does it. Just because they are on the books is no guarantee that they are Constitutional.

Actually public accommodation laws have been found to be Constitutional.
Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. United States - Wikipedia

The issue before the court is somewhat different- because the Baker is claiming that as an artist he is not subject to the same rules.

The court ruled incorrectly.

End of story.

Poor little snowflakes blame the courts.

End of story.

The term "snowflake" applies to leftwingers who want to be protected from views they disagree with. That's you, not me.

Yes, the courts are to blame. That's reality.

Forum List

Back