Gay's Adopting Children

she wishs everyone could love everybody in every orifice

Just sighing, Spoonman. Sometimes I get frustrated. Better than having a hissy, ain't it? :lol:

Still waiting for that apology Tank. When I get tired of waiting, I'll finally give up on you.

Faggots adopting children is the worst form of child abuse.

These children will grow up with a type of mental illneds and will most likely be prone to early life suicide .

Their chance and having a normal life will be almost nil .

And will most likely grow up to be homosexual perverts themselves . :doubt:

its funny that every point in your post is wrong. sucks that your life is guided by a book that is hundreds of years old and provably wrong. try using your brain for once

Just sighing, Spoonman. Sometimes I get frustrated. Better than having a hissy, ain't it? :lol:

Still waiting for that apology Tank. When I get tired of waiting, I'll finally give up on you.

you can't change or convince everybody grace. as long as you're true to yourself that's all that matters. if you accept you, who cares who else doesn't.

The OP is fucking bullshit. To say you support gays adopting is bullshit, just like saying good parents shouldn't be allowed to adopt because of their sexuality.

All that matters is their ability to provide a good home and upbringing. The OP doesn't even bother with this.

I call bullshit on all such threads.

It's a little more Complicated than that...

Siblings should be able to Adopt and Raise Kids as their own, using your Simplified Logic...

If they are Good Parents, then that is all that matters, Correct?...

:)

peace...

To teach homosexual tendencies to their child? Of course it would not be ok, any more than teaching a child beastiality is ok. Or stealing. etc
Apologize for what?

You clearly compare homosexuality with beastiality and stealing in your statement.

Faggots adopting children is the worst form of child abuse.

These children will grow up with a type of mental illneds and will most likely be prone to early life suicide .

Their chance and having a normal life will be almost nil .

And will most likely grow up to be homosexual perverts themselves . :doubt:

its funny that every point in your post is wrong. sucks that your life is guided by a book that is hundreds of years old and provably wrong. try using your brain for once

Everytime someone correctly states how Sunnis oppress and slaughter their own worldwide Sunni Man states "do not care, not my business" yet when the subject of gay anything comes up he sticks his nose in and all of a sudden it is his business.
He is more worried about gays than his own people.

No problem...

Children should not be getting involved in their parents sex life anyway. They just need to know that they live in a safe, loving environment

To teach homosexual tendencies to their child? Of course it would not be ok, any more than teaching a child beastiality is ok. Or stealing. etc
Apologize for what?

You clearly compare homosexuality with beastiality and stealing in your statement.

Goodbye, Tank.
I really did try.
The statement you made could not be said about heterosexuality.

I live in LA- we have a lot of gay people here. Anecdotally speaking, I don't think there is any difference in the percentage of wack jobs... Do you have any studies that back you up?

I just posted one.

But before you conclude that crazy queers are pushed over the edge by "homophobics" consider the following:

Homosexinfo - Psychiatry - Psychiatric Morbidity among Homosexuals and Bisexuals

None exceed the Dutch when it comes to tolerance of homosexuality. The Dutch are a remarkably tolerant people: they allow euthanasia, prostitution, marijuana smoking, same-sex marriage, and tolerate pedophiles. Yet, why as evidenced by the NEMESIS study (Sandfort et al., 1999) do Dutch homosexuals/bisexuals manifest a mental health picture similar to their American counterparts? In the NEMESIS study, compared to heterosexual men, male homosexuals/bisexuals were about 7 times more likely to manifest bipolar disorder and 6 times more likely to manifest obsessive-compulsive disorder in their lifetime; note that this was a representative sample. Bipolar disorder is a mood disorder where subjects alternate between depression and a manic or euphoric state. Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by time consuming obsessions and compulsions that may cause marked distress or significant impairment. Note that both bipolar disorder29, 30 and OCD31, 32, 33 are strongly influenced by genes. How can so-called homophobia explain a higher frequency of outcomes such as OCD, bipolar disoder and personality disorders among homosexuals?

Interesting, thanks for posting that. I agree that it has got to be a lot harder to be a homosexual in our society and surely that does screw with peoples heads. But they still do a full screening of adoptive parents- interviews, backround checks, credit history, financial history, criminal history, etc.. I'd imagine they'd weed out the wackjobs- gay or straight.

Then you missed the point.

The point is that even in societies that do NOT make it harder to be queer (Dutch) the queers have a higher incidence of mental problems.

This certainly doesn't mean that ALL queers are so psychologically problematic as to make them unsuitable adoptees, it just means that they are more unlikely to be exceptable adoptees.

My issue is that mentally unacceptable adoptive parents who are queer can use their deviant sexual preference as a excuse for not being able to adopt, when in reality it is because they are simply "wack-jobs."

The Government has a history of making extraordinarily stupid decisions when it comes to fostercare and minority quotas. Letting Queers adopt is asking for disaster.

I just posted one.

But before you conclude that crazy queers are pushed over the edge by "homophobics" consider the following:

Homosexinfo - Psychiatry - Psychiatric Morbidity among Homosexuals and Bisexuals

Interesting, thanks for posting that. I agree that it has got to be a lot harder to be a homosexual in our society and surely that does screw with peoples heads. But they still do a full screening of adoptive parents- interviews, backround checks, credit history, financial history, criminal history, etc.. I'd imagine they'd weed out the wackjobs- gay or straight.

The point is that even in societies that do NOT make it harder to be queer (Dutch) the queers have a higher incidence of mental problems.

This certainly doesn't mean that ALL queers are so psychologically problematic as to make them unsuitable adoptees, it just means that they are more unlikely to be exceptable adoptees.

My issue is that mentally unacceptable adoptive parents who are queer can use their deviant sexual preference as a excuse for not being able to adopt, when in reality it is because they are simply "wack-jobs."

The Government has a history of making extraordinarily stupid decisions when it comes to fostercare and minority quotas. Letting Queers adopt is asking for disaster.

Should Birthers be able to adopt?

I believe that children should grow up with good parents. Whether those people are gay or straight, black or white, single or married is of no significance.

Should Birthers be able to adopt?

Probably in another thread where it would be topical, sure.

Forum List

Back