Gay's Adopting Children

There was a middle linebacker at USC that later played with the Falcons and a few years with the 49ers. I wish I would have had someone like him playing behind me like him. His nickname was "Captain Krazy". Ask any back in the league then if he was crazy.
No one gave a shit about his sexuality one way or another. Same with the rest of the world.
Except you. Were you a kicker or a soccer player?

I wonder if queers make more non sequitur posts than normal people.

"non sequitur" sure is a big word. They made me take Latin at the Sewanee Military Academy in 1968. I slept in that class, left early and went to the weight room before practice. You sure do use the word queer a lot. Good that there is an expert on queers like you.

Another stunning example of your inability to concentrate on the topic longer than the average third grader.

Bravo.

Tell us about how you chose to be straight.
How long did you contemplate schlong before you chose to be straight?
Was it like this: "Hmm, let me choose my sexuality. To start I have 2 choices. Do I want to be gay and have sex with men or do I want to be straight and have sex with women? Let me ponder that and go over each and every aspect of my choices and weigh the pros and cons of each choice I have"
Might work for you Moe but I never contemplated choices in my sexuality. You may not have been born with yours and considered schlong as an option, okay with me as I do not care but that is not how it works with anyone, gay or straight, that I know.
How long did it take for you to make your choice?

Ya know, no one really cares anymore WHY you are queer.

We just wanna know if you're crazy.

There was a middle linebacker at USC that later played with the Falcons and a few years with the 49ers. I wish I would have had someone like him playing behind me like him. His nickname was "Captain Krazy". Ask any back in the league then if he was crazy.
No one gave a shit about his sexuality one way or another. Same with the rest of the world.
Except you. Were you a kicker or a soccer player?

IDK, I think if he was playing behind me I would be giving a shit about his sexuality

I got that from your link homosexinfo.
You guys are real experts. Thanks for sharing your research. How long have you been a member of homosexinfo?

Well, let me spoon feed it to you:

There's these things called "search engines"

You type in a few words describing the topic you'd like to research, and it finds sources of information for you.

Am I going to fast?

No shit. Good to know that you enjoy searching for queer information on the internet.
Were you close to your mother?

Well, its called a discussion board.

Probably difficult for you to imagine, but some enjoy discussing many subjects, and would rather research the subjects rather than babble away with incoherent, thinly veiled baiting remarks.

I wonder if queers make more non sequitur posts than normal people.

"non sequitur" sure is a big word. They made me take Latin at the Sewanee Military Academy in 1968. I slept in that class, left early and went to the weight room before practice. You sure do use the word queer a lot. Good that there is an expert on queers like you.

Another stunning example of your inability to concentrate on the topic longer than the average third grader.

Bravo.

Your evidence homosexinfo.com is "concentrating on the topic"?

Bravo.

Your evidence homosexinfo.com is "concentrating on the topic"?

You seem to want to engage in some sort of therapy session. I suggest you make an appointment with your psychiatrist. Perhaps he can even adjust your perscription so you can identify the topical from the non-topical.

"Pure Numbers" are not what I'm talking about.

There are not a lotta queers, but there are alot of queers with psychological problems.
I live in LA- we have a lot of gay people here. Anecdotally speaking, I don't think there is any difference in the percentage of wack jobs... Do you have any studies that back you up?

I just posted one.

But before you conclude that crazy queers are pushed over the edge by "homophobics" consider the following:

Homosexinfo - Psychiatry - Psychiatric Morbidity among Homosexuals and Bisexuals

None exceed the Dutch when it comes to tolerance of homosexuality. The Dutch are a remarkably tolerant people: they allow euthanasia, prostitution, marijuana smoking, same-sex marriage, and tolerate pedophiles. Yet, why as evidenced by the NEMESIS study (Sandfort et al., 1999) do Dutch homosexuals/bisexuals manifest a mental health picture similar to their American counterparts? In the NEMESIS study, compared to heterosexual men, male homosexuals/bisexuals were about 7 times more likely to manifest bipolar disorder and 6 times more likely to manifest obsessive-compulsive disorder in their lifetime; note that this was a representative sample. Bipolar disorder is a mood disorder where subjects alternate between depression and a manic or euphoric state. Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by time consuming obsessions and compulsions that may cause marked distress or significant impairment. Note that both bipolar disorder29, 30 and OCD31, 32, 33 are strongly influenced by genes. How can so-called homophobia explain a higher frequency of outcomes such as OCD, bipolar disoder and personality disorders among homosexuals?

Interesting, thanks for posting that. I agree that it has got to be a lot harder to be a homosexual in our society and surely that does screw with peoples heads. But they still do a full screening of adoptive parents- interviews, backround checks, credit history, financial history, criminal history, etc.. I'd imagine they'd weed out the wackjobs- gay or straight.

I live in LA- we have a lot of gay people here. Anecdotally speaking, I don't think there is any difference in the percentage of wack jobs... Do you have any studies that back you up?

I just posted one.

But before you conclude that crazy queers are pushed over the edge by "homophobics" consider the following:

Homosexinfo - Psychiatry - Psychiatric Morbidity among Homosexuals and Bisexuals

None exceed the Dutch when it comes to tolerance of homosexuality. The Dutch are a remarkably tolerant people: they allow euthanasia, prostitution, marijuana smoking, same-sex marriage, and tolerate pedophiles. Yet, why as evidenced by the NEMESIS study (Sandfort et al., 1999) do Dutch homosexuals/bisexuals manifest a mental health picture similar to their American counterparts? In the NEMESIS study, compared to heterosexual men, male homosexuals/bisexuals were about 7 times more likely to manifest bipolar disorder and 6 times more likely to manifest obsessive-compulsive disorder in their lifetime; note that this was a representative sample. Bipolar disorder is a mood disorder where subjects alternate between depression and a manic or euphoric state. Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by time consuming obsessions and compulsions that may cause marked distress or significant impairment. Note that both bipolar disorder29, 30 and OCD31, 32, 33 are strongly influenced by genes. How can so-called homophobia explain a higher frequency of outcomes such as OCD, bipolar disoder and personality disorders among homosexuals?

Interesting, thanks for posting that. I agree that it has got to be a lot harder to be a homosexual in our society and surely that does screw with peoples heads. But they still do a full screening of adoptive parents- interviews, backround checks, credit history, financial history, criminal history, etc.. I'd imagine they'd weed out the wackjobs- gay or straight.

and yet elton john ends up with a kid and names lady gaga as the godmother :lol:

I just posted one.

and yet elton john ends up with a kid and names lady gaga as the godmother :lol:

That would be Elton John's kid, not adopted.

That would be Elton John's kid, not adopted.

yes and he delivered it himself, from his own uterus

It's interesting that parents influence their childrens behaviour in everything but this one issue?

They don't know who the dad is, Elton and his boyfriend both combined their sperm so they would not know who is the father.

Ain't that sweet?

How would you like to be the kid that was created from two guys jerking each other off?

Forum List

Back