Gaza Ground Invasion Might Be Both Necessary and Disastrous for Israel

Massive Israeli war crimes/crimes against humanity.

500 Palestinian children murdered by Israel just this week.

Congratulations on cheerleading the slaughter of children.
If the IDF goes in fighting door to door, it will be a bloodbath for Gazan women and children. It’s like a siege from medieval times.

If the IDF goes in fighting door to door, it will be a bloodbath for Gazan women and children. It’s like a siege from medieval times.
Yep...they should have moved away....
Warnings were given, those who remain are going to be deemed "enemy combatants" whether armed or not.

No escape or excuses.

It will certainly be disastrous for the innocent residents of Gaza.
Who cares? Maybe next time do not vote for terrorists to government your little shithole enclave. Hamas started a war. Innocents suffer during wartime. It is a hard fact of life we all want to avoid. But after what Hamas did, with absolutely ZERO respect for the lives of Israel's innocent civilians, then it seems to me that (1) Hamas should expect such reprisal; and (2) Hamas does not care very much about its own "Palestinian" people.

Because it isn't Egypt's job to facilitate Israeli war crimes.

It's Israel's job to stop committing these massive crimes against humanity.
Sure, but, Egypt could open the border for refugees?

Catch 22 situation, which assumes most of them are still alive.

All on Hamas, none on IDF.

When you are squarely on one side, you are blind to the perspective of those on the other side and assume they think the way you do. It won't be the first or last time this got a lot of well-meaning people killed or injured. Anyway, not my circus, not my monkey.

Yep...they should have moved away....
Warnings were given, those who remain are going to be deemed "enemy combatants" whether armed or not.

No escape or excuses.
Are you sure you want the IDF killing women and children?

Massive Israeli war crimes/crimes against humanity.

500 Palestinian children murdered by Israel just this week.

Congratulations on cheerleading the slaughter of children.
They deserve what they get for supporting the atrocities of Hamas.

They deserve what they get for supporting the atrocities of Hamas.
I don't know if "deserve" is appropriate....
I would tend to think "natural result" or "natural consequences" would be more in line. A splitting of the hairs possibly but whatever....carry on.

When you are squarely on one side, you are blind to the perspective of those on the other side and assume they think the way you do. It won't be the first or last time this got a lot of well-meaning people killed or injured. Anyway, not my circus, not my monkey.

Some things don't require the constant need of some people to find something wrong with their viewpoint.

I said deserve, because the mothers train their boys to hate Jews, let them be indoctrinated, so they grow into future terrorists.
We’re watching a genocide occur before our eyes and many Americans are fine with it, while it has full support of our political leadership and most of establishment media.

Disgusting!

So you support MORE Israeli war crimes?

They're murdered 500 Palestinian children just this week.

Is that not enough innocent blood for you?

The only war crime is losing.

^ War crimes.

Bullshit.

Your ignorance and moral insanity surpass comprehension by the decent and rational.

Congratulations?

Interesting to see you support the persecution of Trump supporters and J6 protestors however, as this is what your "logic" entails.

Are you on crack?

Using what standard other than a gratuitous statement?

He hates Jews and wants them eradicated. In this, he is not distinguishable from Hamas or Himmler.

Forum List

Back