🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza passages to be closed today

i think it was a bad idea. i think it will draw bad press.

it plays to those who claim HAMAS is a terrorist organisation.

i hope you are right and i am wrong.

Claim Hamas is a terrorist organization? Is there any doubt?
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter........ :cool:
Hmmm, I wonder what freedom the Sunnis are fighting for when they blow up the Shiites or the Ahmadis. Maybe only the Shadow knows.

It was a brilliant strategy for the freedom fighters in Gaza to shoot their home made bottle rockets into souther Israel during Pres. Obama's visit.

By their heroic act the Palestinian's drew western media attention to their brutal oppression by Israel and the IDF. ...... :cool:
What do you think might have happened had there been casualties? Besides passing out candy?

I don't think the Israeli's would have passed out candy. They would have passed out white phosphorous.

Military Use

The United States military and foreign militaries use WP in grenades, mortar shells, and artillery shells to mark targets, to provide smokescreens for troop movement, to “trace” the path of bullets, and as an incendiary. These items are classified as both smoke ammunitions and incendiary ammunitions. When burning, WP emits smoke that can screen troop movement. This same smoke can act as target markers for aircraft and as signals. WP particles can burn combustible items upon contact until it has completed its reaction with oxygen, which can last up to 15 minutes depending on the munition. As described in the article “The Fight for Fallujah” in the March-April issue of Field Artillery, U.S. military units “fired ‘shake and bake’ missions at the insurgents, using WP to flush them out and HE [high explosives] to take them out.”

===============================================

Laws Regulating Use

According to the Chemical Weapons Convention Schedule of Chemicals, the chemical P4 is neither a toxic chemical nor a precursor to a toxic chemical. Protocol III of The Convention on Prohibition or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons Which May be Deemed to be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects (CCW) prohibits and restricts the use of incendiary weapons in civilian populations. It defines an incendiary weapon as "any weapon or munition which is primarily designed to set fire to objects or to cause burn injury to persons"; this definition excludes "munitions which may have incidental effects, such as illuminants, tracers, smoke or signaling systems." Under that qualification, WP is not necessarily considered an "incendiary weapon" if it incidentally sets buildings on fire. The United States has ratified other protocols and amendments of the CCW, but it has not ratified Protocol III.

https://www.fas.org/programs/bio/factsheets/whitephosphorus.html

Just some background on the use. Nasty shit.

The current estimate is that 20 to 30 thousand people convert to Islam in the U.S. every year.

Yet the number of converts accused of terrorist activities is a extremely tiny fraction of that yearly conversion rate........ :cool:

I am not accusing you of being a terrorist, but could you possibly tell us why many converts to Islam become terrorists?
That's just a media myth and right wing christian stereotype.

Personally, I've never seen that happen....... :cool:

huh? Jose Padilla, Richard Reid, Colleen Larose, and John Walker don't ring any bells?

I am not accusing you of being a terrorist, but could you possibly tell us why many converts to Islam become terrorists?
That's just a media myth and right wing christian stereotype.

Personally, I've never seen that happen....... :cool:

huh? Jose Padilla, Richard Reid, Colleen Larose, and John Walker don't ring any bells?
Falsely accused citizens set up by the government after the 9/11 hysteria........ :cool:

Only about 20% of the muslims in the world are Arabs...... :cool:

and far less have ever read the koran.
A religion that inflicts death upon those
who leave it----does not actually require
intellectuals--
--it just needs sharp scimitars

Claim Hamas is a terrorist organization? Is there any doubt?
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter........ :cool:

No, terrorists are terrorists.

And freedom fighters are freedom fighters!

Just be glad that the United States Marine Corps is on our side... whoever in the fuck 'we' are. :eusa_shifty:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7crp5q5CUQ]USMC Boot Camp [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
"Hoorha"​

Falsely accused citizens set up by the government after the 9/11 hysteria........ :cool:

And you can of course deconstruct the evidence against them in each case, right?

It would require a conspiracy theory construct....but....it could be done ;)

no doubt it could be done and HAS----I was reading the islamo nazi literature
at age ten-----and discovered SOPHISTRY long before I had any idea that
the word existed

And you can of course deconstruct the evidence against them in each case, right?

So can lots of things - but it doesn't make 'em good ideas or viable options. Did you know that 100% of people who die from cancer have ingested dihydrogen monoxide?

So can lots of things - but it doesn't make 'em good ideas or viable options. Did you know that 100% of people who die from cancer have ingested dihydrogen monoxide?

Nope...but I'm endlessly amazed at the creative ingenuity and tenacity of conspiracy theorists :cool:

dihydrogen monoxide.....oh shit, chem just kicked in....H20? :lol:

Forum List

Back