🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza passages to be closed today

It was a brilliant strategy for the freedom fighters in Gaza to shoot their home made bottle rockets into souther Israel during Pres. Obama's visit.

By their heroic act the Palestinian's drew western media attention to their brutal oppression by Israel and the IDF. ...... :cool:
What do you think might have happened had there been casualties? Besides passing out candy?

An heroic act could include gathering the children who were arrested
in Hebron---and heroically placing them in a single closed room
-----and then heroically detonating one of those "home made bottle
rockets" in the center of the room----to demonstrate the
BEAUTY OF ISLAM...
Anyone wish to discuss the outcome of such an heroic islamic
act? Ten of thousands of children have benefited from the
HEROISM OF ISLAM ----all across the globe.. Similar bombs
have been found in the hands of jihadist heroes in both
Canada and the USA----a demonstration such as I have
described could help OBAMA understand the beauty of islam as
advocated by sunni and his fellows

Last edited:
Keep them rocket missiles comin' while Obama is there in hope of re-establishing peace talks. Let the whole world see what Israel has to deal with. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

It was a brilliant strategy for the freedom fighters in Gaza to shoot their home made bottle rockets into souther Israel during Pres. Obama's visit.

By their heroic act the Palestinian's drew western media attention to their brutal oppression by Israel and the IDF. ...... :cool:

i think it was a bad idea. i think it will draw bad press.

it plays to those who claim HAMAS is a terrorist organisation.

i hope you are right and i am wrong.

He's not.

That stupid rocket launghing made our points exactly for us. Rocket launching during Obama visit without injuries is the best thing which can happen.

The Hamas are very stupid to do that. They only helped Obama realize this is a war crime which must be condemned.

Nice going, idiots.

Let us ALL join together & pray Hamas keeps firing rocket missiles into Israel during Obama's visit with Abbas to increase world support for Israel.

yes the goyim prayers i presume
What's that supposed to mean?

its a form being taught in the mosques lately
along with the pushing of the deicide myth.
Muslims developed this technique over the past
few decades in a bid to create an alliance with
christians who have been brought up in nazi
households -----the goal is the annhilation of both
jews and hindus----as as step toward "dar al islam"

What do you think might have happened had there been casualties? Besides passing out candy?
The goal of the Freedom Fighters wasn't to harm anyone.

But to focus media attention on their plight as an oppressed people and victims of the IDF and Israeli zionist government.

So that why Hamas shot them towards deserted areas where they could land harmlessly and not cause injury to anyone........ :cool:

The goal of the Freedom Fighters wasn't to harm anyone.

But to focus media attention on their plight as an oppressed people and victims of the IDF and Israeli zionist government.

So that why Hamas shot them towards deserted areas where they could land harmlessly and not cause injury to anyone........ :cool:

wrong again TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN have been murdered for the
GLORY OF allah, isa and the rapist piece of dog shit---muhummad-----using
nail bombs ------ in the best of all worlds-----the shit lying dead in the gutter
would be only the filth that licks the ass of the rapist dog

Where is "at Israel?"
If you don't know where Israel is then you are seriously delusional.

Israel has been a member state of the U.N since 1949. You may disagree with Israel's policies, but you can't deny its existence.

welcome to WONDERLAND he can DENY ANYTHING----I learned
about WONDERLAND long ago-----I was invited to attend a mosque
on a friday afternoon-----approximately 45 years ago----the "imam"
was a visiting genius-----I believe from AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY

Judging by past history.....Israel's existence will be temporary....... :cool:

LOL "judging from history"?? try again-----examine the history of
the mayans----a HUGE IMPERIALISTIC EMPIRE----which ate itself
up ------so like the stench of islam

Let us ALL join together & pray Hamas keeps firing rocket missiles into Israel during Obama's visit with Abbas to increase world support for Israel.

shall we also pray for the deaths of israeli children?

how many would do it for you? what would meet your needs?

you make the mistake of equating opposition to or condemnation of some actions by HAMAS with support for israel.

Forum List

Back