🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza passages to be closed today

It was a brilliant strategy for the freedom fighters in Gaza to shoot their home made bottle rockets into souther Israel during Pres. Obama's visit.

By their heroic act the Palestinian's drew western media attention to their brutal oppression by Israel and the IDF. ...... :cool:
What do you think might have happened had there been casualties? Besides passing out candy?

I don't think the Israeli's would have passed out candy. They would have passed out white phosphorous.

I do not understand what you want link for.

Should I ask you to give me a link to prove washington DC is part of USA? I don't get at all what is it you want me to prove.

Nope.

7th generation American of Irish/English descent....... :cool:

SO you're not Sunni ?
I'm a convert to Islam and practice according to the Sunni school of the religion....... :cool:

Well let me ask you this.

Being an American, how does it make you feel knowing that most Americans support Israel over the Fakestinians, I mean Philistines, I mean Palestinians ??? Does it hurt you inside ???

:cool:

Be'er Sheva and Netivot are parts of Israel.

You're crazy if you think THOSE are "illegal settlements", too!

I hear that a lot but I have never seen any documents to prove it to be true.

Who cares what you think ? ISrael is here to stay, when will you stop crying about this?

i, and i am sure many others, care what he thinks.

you do, however, accentuate one of israel's main problems. they, and zionists, do not care what anyone else thinks.

i doubt if israel really is here to stay. they have made far too many enemies by not caring what other people think.

the only thing holding israel together is the USA, and the USA can turn on a dime.

Last edited:
United States of America ..... :eusa_angel:

Aren't you Arab?
Nope.

i've had a few irish friends who converted to islam. i thought it was strange, but didn't think there was anything wrong about it at all. they seemed to embrace it because of its theologicaal discipline coupled with the charitable aspects of that faith.

i had one caatholic friend, not irish, convert to judaism, but that is a whole nuther story...funny, in an ironic, black humour sort of way.

Security Minister Moshe Ya'alon instructed that Kerem Shalom Gaza passage is to be closed today for good, and Erez passage is to be limited only for humanitarian needs. That due to the events of this morning.
Israel's IDF blocks any land exits for the Gaza people to freely travel.

And the Israeli navy controls the Mediterranean waters on the western side of Gaza.

Yet, the zionist pukes claim that Gaza isn't a forced prison camp........ :cuckoo: :doubt:

Your lack of knowledge of geography is enormous. One would imagine that Gaza has no land border with Egypt......

Israel is under no obligation I know of to allow a population whose government clams to be at war with the Israeli *people* to have free access to murder Israeli citizens, residents, guests or visitors.

HAMAS could end this by ending their war on Israel.

SO you're not Sunni ?
I'm a convert to Islam and practice according to the Sunni school of the religion....... :cool:

Being an American, how does it make you feel knowing that most Americans support Israel over the Fakestinians, I mean Philistines, I mean Palestinians ??? Does it hurt you inside ???
Slowly, the American people are starting realize that supporting Israel is not in our nations best interest.

We now have a President and his party that are not totally supportive of Israel and it's draconian policies.

It's going to take at least another generation for the U.S. government to break away from Israel's grip and start putting our country first........ :cool:

It was a brilliant strategy for the freedom fighters in Gaza to shoot their home made bottle rockets into souther Israel during Pres. Obama's visit.

By their heroic act the Palestinian's drew western media attention to their brutal oppression by Israel and the IDF. ...... :cool:

It was asinine and stupid: they can now be accused of trying to assassinate the POTUS, and basically they've dared Obama to toss something back at them or they'll claim he's a wuss...... (not that Americans care, but in their putrid macho minds the male supremacists of HAMAS think POTUS is like some Oriental 'strongman' despot.)

Aren't you Arab?
Nope.

i've had a few irish friends who converted to islam. i thought it was strange, but didn't think there was anything wrong about it at all. they seemed to embrace it because of its theologicaal discipline coupled with the charitable aspects of that faith.

i had one caatholic friend, not irish, convert to judaism, but that is a whole nuther story...funny, in an ironic, black humour sort of way.
I am Irish from my father's side.

My grandparents were fresh off the boat Irish Catholics........ :cool:

Last edited:

Slowly, the American people are starting realize that supporting Israel is not in our nations best interest.

We now have a President and his party that are not totally supportive of Israel and it's draconian policies.

It's going to take at least another generation for the U.S. government to break away from Israel's grip and start putting our country first........ :cool:

Thank you for avoiding my question

It was asinine and stupid: they can now be accused of trying to assassinate the POTUS, and basically they've dared Obama to toss something back at them or they'll claim he's a wuss...... (not that Americans care, but in their putrid macho minds the male supremacists of HAMAS think POTUS is like some Oriental 'strongman' despot.)
As they say in the media and entertainment industry, "There is no such that as bad publicity".

The freedom fighters of Gaza understand this simple bromide and acted accordingly....... :cool:

As they say in the media and entertainment industry, "There is no such that as bad publicity".

The freedom fighters of Gaza understand this simple bromide and acted accordingly....... :cool:

Bahahaha freedom fighters ! DOn't make me laugh when I'm eating...

What do you think might have happened had there been casualties? Besides passing out candy?

I don't think the Israeli's would have passed out candy. They would have passed out white phosphorous.
Really??? How about they would help the Palestinians with medical care, the same way they are helping some Syrians.

i think it was a bad idea. i think it will draw bad press.

it plays to those who claim HAMAS is a terrorist organisation.

i hope you are right and i am wrong.

Claim Hamas is a terrorist organization? Is there any doubt?

i think it was a bad idea. i think it will draw bad press.

it plays to those who claim HAMAS is a terrorist organisation.

i hope you are right and i am wrong.

Claim Hamas is a terrorist organization? Is there any doubt?
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter........ :cool:

United States of America ..... :eusa_angel:

Aren't you Arab?
Nope.

I am not accusing you of being a terrorist, but could you possibly tell us why many converts to Islam become terrorists?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMdJfVK4awg]Converts to Islam become violent and plot terrorism discussed on US Arab Christian TV show - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back