🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza passages to be closed today

LOL, yeah, I couldn't help myself.....that's kind of a running joke in my husband's family.

I am not accusing you of being a terrorist, but could you possibly tell us why many converts to Islam become terrorists?
That's just a media myth and right wing christian stereotype.

Personally, I've never seen that happen....... :cool:
I don't think you work for the FBI to see who is being picked up. Nor do I think you work for any Intelligence Service in Europe to see who they are picking up. As an aside, I wonder if on the weekends you run around in a pajama-like costume (like the one we saw in the video of Major Hasan) since you have become such a devout Muslim. Just curious.

Well let me ask you this.

Being an American, how does it make you feel knowing that most Americans support Israel over the Fakestinians, I mean Philistines, I mean Palestinians ??? Does it hurt you inside ???
Slowly, the American people are starting realize that supporting Israel is not in our nations best interest.

We now have a President and his party that are not totally supportive of Israel and it's draconian policies.

It's going to take at least another generation for the U.S. government to break away from Israel's grip and start putting our country first........ :cool:

Thank you for avoiding my question

It happens to me all of the time.

I am not accusing you of being a terrorist, but could you possibly tell us why many converts to Islam become terrorists?

I don't think you work for the FBI to see who is being picked up. Nor do I think you work for any Intelligence Service in Europe to see who they are picking up. As an aside, I wonder if on the weekends you run around in a pajama-like costume (like the one we saw in the video of Major Hasan) since you have become such a devout Muslim. Just curious.

The FBI knows who to pick up because they supplied the bombs.

Jackie Mason you ain't, Tinmore.

Perry Mason you ain't, Hossfly.

Are those some of your Muslim relatives on the FBI's most wanted list, Tinnie? Or could it be that your relatives and friends are supplying these terrorists with the bombs here? After all, they could easily smuggle them through some tunnels from Mexico. Say, maybe on the weekend, Tinnie also puts on his Major Hasan type pajamas. Must remind him of back home. When they get old, his friends in Hamas just send him new ones.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter........ :cool:

No, terrorists are terrorists.

No, terrorist is an Israeli propaganda campaign.
Isn't Tinnie a hoot? He must be as devout as Sunni Man. The terrorists are busy murdering people in the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia, and Tinnie would say that calling people terrorists is just propaganda. Meanwhile, Tinnie, with his mind set, will never think that people shooting rockets off into another country are terrorists. No doubt Tinnie was cheering on Hamas when they were busy killing members of Fatah.

Slowly, the American people are starting realize that supporting Israel is not in our nations best interest.

We now have a President and his party that are not totally supportive of Israel and it's draconian policies.

It's going to take at least another generation for the U.S. government to break away from Israel's grip and start putting our country first........ :cool:

Thank you for avoiding my question

It happens to me all of the time.
Of course, Tinnie and friends will never believe that the American people mostly stand with Israel, and the American people are waking up to the fact just how barbaric the Muslims can be as they see them murdering even fellow Muslims along of course those who are non Muslims. However, Tinnie, you are the last one to say that anyone is avoiding anything since you keep on avoiding the fact that there is a country called Israel.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter........ :cool:

"No, terrorists are terrorists."

FINKMORE: "No, terrorist is an Israeli propaganda campaign."

That picture of you, and that poor baby your holding. She should only know the man who's holding her...

this cro-magnum, "savage" mindset you have. It's disturbing. i didn't realize this Neanderthal outlook until...a few days ago....and now this.

"No, terrorist is an Israeli propaganda campaign."

to think YOU condone this sick human act of strapping explosives onto one's body...and (you know the rest). what bothers me even more is: at any time, some nut will strap bombs onto themselves and happily stand next to a little baby and blow themselves up...hoping they kill the baby...

...and yet, you ...are okay with suicide bombers.

a sick mindset...

. . .and if you deny it, you're a:

BIG
myspaceteddybear.gif

FAT
10_8_5.gif

LIAR...
smiley-pinocchio-liar.gif

Yup, Tinnie is a terrorist ass-kissing idiot...

Tell us Tinnie, what is terrorism ?

"No, terrorists are terrorists."

That picture of you, and that poor baby your holding. She should only know the man who's holding her...

this cro-magnum, "savage" mindset you have. It's disturbing. i didn't realize this Neanderthal outlook until...a few days ago....and now this.

to think YOU condone this sick human act of strapping explosives onto one's body...and (you know the rest). what bothers me even more is: at any time, some nut will strap bombs onto themselves and happily stand next to a little baby and blow themselves up...hoping they kill the baby...

a sick mindset...

BIG
myspaceteddybear.gif

FAT
10_8_5.gif

LIAR...

There hasn't been suicide bombings in years.

You need to update your propaganda.

a sick mindset...

BIG
myspaceteddybear.gif

FAT
10_8_5.gif

LIAR...

Thank GOodness for the Wall !!!!

a sick mindset...

BIG
myspaceteddybear.gif

FAT
10_8_5.gif

LIAR...

Yo, Tinnie!!! Can you say "fence?"

a sick mindset...

BIG
myspaceteddybear.gif

FAT
10_8_5.gif

LIAR...

Sure, Hamas is on both sides of it. Do you have a point?

Sure, Hamas is on both sides of it. Do you have a point?
Didn't you feel sad while watching a video, Tinnie, that such a young boy was scheduled to be a suicide bomber? Good thing the Israelis were able to stop him in time. Why is it, Tinnie, that in the world of the Buddhists in Tibet, they just set themselves on fire to protest something, but the Muslims feel that when they kill themselves, they have to take out other people with them? I can just imagine that if that fence wasn't up, how many young Palestinians would have been convinced to blow themselves up in Israel and take out some Jews with them.

"Yup, Tinnie is a terrorist ass-kissing idiot...Tell us Tinnie, what is terrorism ?"

whatever it means to him....he's brainwashed
carnac.gif
....don't understand ANY HUMAN who thinks this 'method of "resistance" (in that world)' is a justifiable way of ...getting one's message across."

it's an act of a lunatic -- and those that "go along with it..."

. . .more nuts sitting on the sidelines. Hey finkmore, that baby you're holding, are you going to pass on the tradition of brainwashing her into thinking this is an acceptable form of: existence on this planet in the 21st century ??

animated-SolarSystem1.gif

hamas_israel_Leyden_Internet_Market.jpg

blech.
headache-pain-ache-headache-smiley-.gif

Forum List

Back