GDP expected to grow 0.4% the fourth quarter

Impeach him

but while you're waiting for him to be perpwalked out of the WH, give us a list of presidents that have made EVERY campaign promise come true.
This particular campaign promise is one that is going to hang on him like a garlic necklace on a vampire since he, among many others on the right, regularly attacked Obama for not having a year of GDP of 3% or greater. Now we have Trump, who's the only president on record to not have a quarter above 3.5%.

If you want to defend that, be my guest.

defend

Just pointing out NO president has fulfilled all tier campaign promises.

No new taxes?

Gitmo will be closed?

yada yada yada.

I stopped listening to campaign promises 40 years ago.

A man that's not a politician or an economist made some lofty promises that are difficult or impossible to follow through on. What an unbelievable situation.
So, you've just forgiven him for everything in one sentence?

Promises ?? Trump is a degenerate liar He's say whatever turns you on and never come through AND he surrounds himself with those like him, Guiliani Perry Graham etc etc

Not according to your link!

gdpnow-forecast-evolution.gif

Promises ?? Trump is a degenerate liar He's say whatever turns you on and never come through AND he surrounds himself with those like him, Guiliani Perry Graham etc etc

He's say whatever turns you on and never come through

Just like Obama when he campaigned...

and Bush

and Clinton,

and Reagan,

not to mention all the people that lost to them.

(ever consider growing up?)

He's say whatever turns you on and never come through

Just like Obama when he campaigned...

and Bush

and Clinton,

and Reagan,

not to mention all the people that lost to them.

(ever consider growing up?)
Come on Will you can't even admit that almost every word out of trumps mouth is a lie or misdirection?? WORSE than ALL those before him ? ,,,,Anyway have a healthy turkey day

Everybody bites off more than they can chew. I don't understand why I'm supposed to be outraged.
Maybe because all republicans lost their minds over a couple of Obamas misspeaks?

So you feel justified in being an overreacting fool just because they do it too? Are you a child?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander Perhaps you'd like Trump to slap our faces and we turn our faces asking for another? The man is a pos and deserves to be called on it all Sorry you don't agree

Everybody bites off more than they can chew. I don't understand why I'm supposed to be outraged.
Maybe because all republicans lost their minds over a couple of Obamas misspeaks?

So you feel justified in being an overreacting fool just because they do it too? Are you a child?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander Perhaps you'd like Trump to slap our faces and we turn our faces asking for another? The man is a pos and deserves to be called on it all Sorry you don't agree

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

and yet you ignore the goose, and cook the gander.

You're a partisan asshole, and everyone on the board knows it.

LOL And how many disparaging words has you the non partisan AH, said about his king?

Now, now. Trump's kept some promises. He promised to give one of the sluts he cheated on his wife with $130,000 to keep her mouth shut (for once) -- and as David Dennison, he kept that one.
thumbsup.gif

LOL And how many disparaging words has you the non partisan AH, said about his king?

you have a short memory.

I don't like having Trump as President, I didn't vote for him, and I won't vote for him if he runs next year.

you, on the other hand, will vote for whichever candidate has a 'D' behind their name next year.

no matter how much they stink

you have a short memory.

I don't like having Trump as President, I didn't vote for him, and I won't vote for him if he runs next year.

you, on the other hand, will vote for whichever candidate has a 'D' behind their name next year.

LOL

^^^ That's like cheering for the Detroit Tigers to win the 2019 World Series between the Nationals and the Astros.

you have a short memory.

Wrong once again Will I've stated because I think some of what candidates have proposed are unreachable and I have a rather large stock portfolio ,I can only vote for one, that being Biden If he's not the candidate I won't vote

Forum List

Back