GDP expected to grow 0.4% the fourth quarter

So, you've just forgiven him for everything in one sentence?
If Trump hasn't fulfilled a campaign promise, it's because of obstructionist Democrats. Trump is trying to save America by keeping the Hispanic invaders out, yet Democrats have blocked is border wall at every opportunity. Trump is trying to drain the swamp, but it's become a more difficult task since it's obvious the Deep State is part of the swamp.
BLOCKED ?? Out of 400 bills sent to the senate 70 have been allowed to pass. The AH McConnell won't do anything without trumps approval .I thought the senates worked independently of the President

It was very nice to see last quarter's 1.9% figure increased to 2.1%. I've seen other estimates of 1.5% to 2.0% for 2020, so here's hoping.

Trump wasn't lying when he said GDP would be four to five percent. He was just bullshitting out of pure ignorance and cartoonish bravado, prototypical narcissistic behavior, knowing that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and his Trumpsters would spin for him.

I'll guarantee you they thought he would get us to those numbers, and are blaming someone else for us getting only half way there (all at the cost of an exploded deficit).

Well, you know, China is to blame. They've been waging economic war on us for decades. So, for that matter, the establishment is to blame. But particularly Democrats are to blame, because they're trying to impeach him. It's scaring the crap out of the markets. And don't even get me started on NATO not paying their fair share! How can we grow our economy if NATO won't pay up?

It was very nice to see last quarter's 1.9% figure increased to 2.1%. I've seen other estimates of 1.5% to 2.0% for 2020, so here's hoping.

Trump wasn't lying when he said GDP would be four to five percent. He was just bullshitting out of pure ignorance and cartoonish bravado, prototypical narcissistic behavior, knowing that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and his Trumpsters would spin for him.

I'll guarantee you they thought he would get us to those numbers, and are blaming someone else for us getting only half way there (all at the cost of an exploded deficit).

Well, you know, China is to blame. They've been waging economic war on us for decades. So, for that matter, the establishment is to blame. But particularly Democrats are to blame, because they're trying to impeach him. It's scaring the crap out of the markets. And don't even get me started on NATO not paying their fair share! How can we grow our economy if NATO won't pay up?
IT'S THE DEEP STATE COMMIES I TELL YOU

I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO

Scaring the crap out of markets??? DOW NAS S@ P all reaching new highs IN SPITE of the POS in our WH Stormy ,,stick to what you do best

So, you've just forgiven him for everything in one sentence?
If Trump hasn't fulfilled a campaign promise, it's because of obstructionist Democrats. Trump is trying to save America by keeping the Hispanic invaders out, yet Democrats have blocked is border wall at every opportunity. Trump is trying to drain the swamp, but it's become a more difficult task since it's obvious the Deep State is part of the swamp.
BLOCKED ?? Out of 400 bills sent to the senate 70 have been allowed to pass. The AH McConnell won't do anything without trumps approval .I thought the senates worked independently of the President
The Senators that are left are wholly owned by tRump and co.

On top of this the rate was just fixed upwards to 2.1% from 1.9% from last quarter...
The comparison is 2.1 vs 4%.
But you thought comparing 2.1 to 1.9 would somehow make Trump's promise look good.
You failed.
Name me ONE just ONE politician that did EVERYTHING he said he or she would on the campaign trail...I can wait oh and I don't give a shit about the GDP I am not a Trump supporter nor do I support the democrap party.
That person you're looking for hasn't been born yet But there are differences for some one not achieving all they said they would ,,and a dirty filthy liar like Trump
My point exactly. He HAS supposedly improved the economy as far as wages goes and since I am still in college I wouldn't really know if the economy is much better than under Obama...as far as I can see same places are hiring.
In college? How old are you?
Old enough. It doesn't matter WHEN one attends college really. My mother was 34 when she went back and got her bachelors and masters in education.

Trump attacked Obama for not reaching 3% annual GDP growth, then promised he'd do better, as much as twice better, and has failed to do so.

Even worse, Trump once attacked Obama for 1.9% GDP growth but then called the economy under him the best ever -- while GDP growth was... are ya sitting down....? 1.9%

Sit back, relax, cool your heels, and enjoy all the great things happening to our country because Donald Trump is PRESIDENT!. We've got FIVE MORE YEARS.

Trump attacked Obama for not reaching 3% annual GDP growth, then promised he'd do better, as much as twice better, and has failed to do so.

Even worse, Trump once attacked Obama for 1.9% GDP growth but then called the economy under him the best ever -- while GDP growth was... are ya sitting down....? 1.9%

Sit back, relax, cool your heels, and enjoy all the great things happening to our country because Donald Trump is PRESIDENT!. We've got FIVE MORE YEARS.
Great for who ? NK ? Russia?? billionaires here?

Again, you've proven yourself to be too stupid to not understand that full employment doesn't mean the unemployment rate can't go lower. Want proof of your stupidity? Thd unemployment rate is currently 3.6% and you're pointing out we're at full employment. According to your idiocy, you're wrong, we are not at full employment should the unemployment rate drop next week.

Socrates-S.jpg

Great for who ? NK ? Russia?? billionaires here?

The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession
Update - October 4, 2019
Oct. 4, 2019 10:29 AM ET

|The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019 | Seeking Alpha

###

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states
Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

You Repubtards impeached the greatest president the USA ever had, Clintion for lying about having sex with an intern who literally threw herself at him. Then elected Bush to destroy the USA. So don't even try lecturing anyone ever about holding Trump accountable for exponentially far worse violations.

always-S.jpg

Were it not for all the massive scandals surrounding former President Bill Clinton, he could have been a great president.

As you know too, he was not impeached because he had sex with an intern, he was impeached for FELONY PERJURY.

King Trump is propping up stock market with his $5 Trillion Spending Bill approved by Repubtards.

Trump & Republicans gave Boeing $72 Billion Tax Payer Dollars, boosting their stock 400% while they delivered less than half as many aircraft. Plus their aircraft quality & safety went to crap.

Trump & Republicans run RECORD DEFICIT!!! There has never been a Republican balance budget or surplus!!! You Idiots impeached the BEST President in History & voted against his wfe because he created a surplus!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back