GDP grew at 1.6% rate in the first quarter, lower than expected.....DOW opened down 500+ points

Then quit begging Father Govt to save you and make your life better.

Get off your fucking ass and do something to improve your situation.
Why don't you give a shit about somebody besides yourself. Biden's economy is damaging millions of people, just because you aren't doesn't mean it's not.

Why don't you give a shit about somebody besides yourself.

It is the American way. Embrace it.

Also, there was a time when my family were dirt poor and could barely put food on the table and I was told by the Repubs of the day that it was all my fault and I should pull myself up by my boot straps and put some elbow grease into my life and make it better.

And we did.

So, fuck the rest of you, I honestly do not care in the least.

Biden's economy is damaging millions of people, just because you aren't doesn't mean it's not.

It is their own damn fault. Biden sucks ass, that is 100% for sure. But I do not let that impact my life. You should not either.

It is the American way. Embrace it.

Also, there was a time when my family were dirt poor and could barely put food on the table and I was told by the Repubs of the day that it was all my fault and I should pull myself up by my boot straps and put some elbow grease into my life and make it better.

And we did.

So, fuck the rest of you, I honestly do not care in the least.

It is their own damn fault. Biden sucks ass, that is 100% for sure. But I do not let that impact my life. You should not either.
So I'm right you are a self-centered little bitch. Thanks for nothing

Forum List

Back