🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GDP growth at 2.3

Steady as she goes. More good news. It just goes to show once again that the past eight years of steady growth was exactly what many on the right decried as a crap economy. Let's see what the President has to say about it. If anything...

https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/weak-consumer-spending-slows-us-economy-growth-in-first-quarter/
Even with the infusion of 4.5 trillion FAUX dollars that were borrowed at Zero percent, Obama's economy could never break 3. And you complain that this economy is bad? Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaa.
I do n ot complain about 2 to 4 percent, it is growth and not enough to make inflation crazy. Lets just hope it continues and wages start to raise some!
Lets just hope it continues and wages start to raise some! [/quote[ Welfare wages don't rise like working peoples do. Mind if I ask where you head was when this was announced?

U.S. Adds 200,000 Jobs; Wages Rise by Most Since Recession
Nonfarm payrolls rose 200,000 -- compared with the median estimate of economists for a 180,000 increase -- after an upwardly revised 160,000 advance, Labor Department figures showed Friday. The jobless rate held at 4.1 percent, matching the lowest since 2000, while average hourly earnings rose a more-than-expected 2.9 percent from a year earlier, the most since June 2009.
That’s it? Only 200,000 new jobs? Didn’t you say to have a roaring economy, at least 250,000 new jobs were needed each month to have new employees entering the workforce?

You can bet President Trump will be breaking 3 GDP each YEAR.......
Why no answer? Trump’s first year is in the books. 2.3% growth. How’s he gonna break 3% every year when he’s already failed at that??

Even with the infusion of 4.5 trillion FAUX dollars that were borrowed at Zero percent, Obama's economy could Never break 3. And you complain that this economy is bad? Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaa.
This is Completely FALSE you Partisan Ignoramus.

It hit 4% or more at least Four times.
This back only thru 2011.

Chart WSJ

OG-BI000_GDPQ12_PREVIEW_20180427083401.png

And Twice more in 2010

BN-RV253_201701_TAB_20170127085204.jpg

And Twice more in 2010
Also WSJ
gdp quarterly growth obama - Google Search:

`
Loading site please wait...
U.S. Has Record 10th Straight Year Without 3% Growth in GDP
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017...esident-history-never-have-year-3-gdp-growth\
Do you see what is in common with those 3 stories? Years dude....You can bet President Trump will be breaking 3 GDP each YEAR.......

You libs play word games all the time, while your liberal elites fuck you in the ass, getting filthy rich, and you just love it....This is why I don't feel sorry for you fuckers anymore, you deserve all the misery your elites FORCE upon you. Fucking retards....

Was 2017 not a year?
Tramp has been president for 5 full quarters with an average GDP of 2.3%, almost the same as Obama's recovery average.
I wish more people would have some experience working inside of government, they would have a better understanding of how monumentaly slow the government moves. In reality we likely have not seen many effect's of Trump policies on the economy yet! We have summer and the building season coming up! Currently builders have not reacted to the demand for housing. New building permits should be going crazy right now. In central Ohio we do not have near the amount of listings to keep up with demand. If the builders wake up and start filing for construction permits we could experience big growth this building season.

Even with the infusion of 4.5 trillion FAUX dollars that were borrowed at Zero percent, Obama's economy could Never break 3. And you complain that this economy is bad? Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaa.

Chart WSJ

And Twice more in 2010

And Twice more in 2010
Also WSJ

`
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017...esident-history-never-have-year-3-gdp-growth\
Do you see what is in common with those 3 stories? Years dude....You can bet President Trump will be breaking 3 GDP each YEAR.......

You libs play word games all the time, while your liberal elites fuck you in the ass, getting filthy rich, and you just love it....This is why I don't feel sorry for you fuckers anymore, you deserve all the misery your elites FORCE upon you. Fucking retards....

Was 2017 not a year?
Tramp has been president for 5 full quarters with an average GDP of 2.3%, almost the same as Obama's recovery average.
I wish more people would have some experience working inside of government, they would have a better understanding of how monumentaly slow the government moves. In reality we likely have not seen many effect's of Trump policies on the economy yet! We have summer and the building season coming up! Currently builders have not reacted to the demand for housing. New building permits should be going crazy right now. In central Ohio we do not have near the amount of listings to keep up with demand. If the builders wake up and start filing for construction permits we could experience big growth this building season.

So what you are saying is we are in Obama economy currently...right?

Just want you to make up your mind and STICK to it :rolleyes:

Chart WSJ

And Twice more in 2010

And Twice more in 2010
Also WSJ

`

Was 2017 not a year?
How much of those full quarters have the Federal Reserve been printing trillions of FAUX dollars? Zero, what we see is a true recovery where the FED is raising interest rates because the economy is going full swing. You mother fuckers are such stupid twits...

Obummer needed the FED to give free money to companies so they could get much richer while shitfucks like you were getting much poorer, and you just shoved that peabrain farther up your ass and thanked him for fucking you.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Chart WSJ

And Twice more in 2010

And Twice more in 2010
Also WSJ

`

Was 2017 not a year?

For the most part yes! Old trump has what could be a big building season coming so lets look at his numbers then and soon his policies will be actually reveberating on the ground. Some one needs to wake these builders up though, they should have responded by now but have not. I chatted with the county engineers of the five most polulated counties in Ohio and none of them have received the uptick in building permits they should be getting with the current lack of listings. It makes no sense why they have not responded to the conditions on the ground. Gun shy is the only reason I can come up with! I sure hope they start responding soon, I would like to have a six figure year for a change! I have not seen one since 2007. So far most of my inspection and consulting has been through farm credit. The farmers are building, hope they do not get fucked by tarrifs. That could fuck my season up unless residential takes off like it should!

Chart WSJ

And Twice more in 2010

And Twice more in 2010
Also WSJ

`

Was 2017 not a year?
How much of those full quarters have the Federal Reserve been printing trillions of FAUX dollars? Zero, what we see is a true recovery where the FED is raising interest rates because the economy is going full swing. You mother fuckers are such stupid twits...

Obummer needed the FED to give free money to companies so they could get much richer while shitfucks like you were getting much poorer, and you just shoved that peabrain farther up your ass and thanked him for fucking you.

View attachment 190299
LOL

The Fed started raising interest rates while Obama was still president. Thanks for finally confessing Obama handed Trump an economy "in full swing."
thumbsup.gif

That’s it? Only 200,000 new jobs? Didn’t you say to have a roaring economy, at least 250,000 new jobs were needed each month to have new employees entering the workforce?
Actually the Right said it takes 500,000 new jobs per month just to break even and more than that to bring down the unemployment number, which was the rationalization for claiming Obama's UE numbers were fake!!!

June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!

Was 2017 not a year?

For the most part yes! Old trump has what could be a big building season coming so lets look at his numbers then and soon his policies will be actually reveberating on the ground. Some one needs to wake these builders up though, they should have responded by now but have not. I chatted with the county engineers of the five most polulated counties in Ohio and none of them have received the uptick in building permits they should be getting with the current lack of listings. It makes no sense why they have not responded to the conditions on the ground. Gun shy is the only reason I can come up with! I sure hope they start responding soon, I would like to have a six figure year for a change! I have not seen one since 2007. So far most of my inspection and consulting has been through farm credit. The farmers are building, hope they do not get fucked by tarrifs. That could fuck my season up unless residential takes off like it should!

So when does Trump economy start?

Or are you saying that it is Obama economy untill it gets great, then it is Trump economy :lol:

Steady as she goes. More good news. It just goes to show once again that the past eight years of steady growth was exactly what many on the right decried as a crap economy. Let's see what the President has to say about it. If anything...

https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/weak-consumer-spending-slows-us-economy-growth-in-first-quarter/
That's 76% of what is needed to keep the GOP tax plan from exploding the debt.

Actually that is 0% of what was needed for GOP bill to not increase deficit by 1.5 Trillion dollars in 2018-2027 period.

Was 2017 not a year?

So when does Trump economy start?

Or are you saying that it is Obama economy untill it gets great, then it is Trump economy :lol:
We are will be feeling the effects very soon. From here on in we can say Trups policies have had enough time to be implimented. It takes a long time to write a law. then a long time to pass a law. Then a long time to get that information to the person at the federal office you will see helping you at the window. These things take time to take effect. It does not happen over night! I hope it will be awsome, I have my reservations. We will se what happens. The conditions are right for a big year in construction this could help his numbers for sure, but like I said previously so far the builder applications for new construct permits are lagging far behind what they should be considering demand in the residential housing market!

Even with the infusion of 4.5 trillion FAUX dollars that were borrowed at Zero percent, Obama's economy could never break 3. And you complain that this economy is bad? Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaa.

Actually the GDP went above 3% many times in Obama's presidency. It went as high as 5.21% in 2014. The first time it went above 3% in Obama's presidency was in 2010 at the end of the second quarter.

The last quarter Obama was president the GDP was 3.38%.

US GDP Growth Rate by Quarter

Last edited:
Its our economy, what ever party we favor, the blame the other guy has not done much for us. maybe we should try some thing new.

And also, maybe the slowing of the economy for the last quarter was do to the "unexpected" bad weather were snowstorms that shouldn't have happened , but did, had some impact to peoples spending?

So you're argument is that Frosty the Snowman made you do it.

That's 76% of what is needed to keep the GOP tax plan from exploding the debt.

Actually that is 0% of what was needed for GOP bill to not increase deficit by 1.5 Trillion dollars in 2018-2027 period.
Compared to zero growth, it's 76%.

It is close to the growth rate that predicts the 1.5t number, though I think slightly above. IIRC, those estimates assumed 2.1% average growth over 10yrs. So it might only be 1.3t. hooray. Maybe our great grandchildren, rather than our great, great grandchildren can pay it off.

Forum List

Back