🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GDP growth at 2.3

Even with the infusion of 4.5 trillion FAUX dollars that were borrowed at Zero percent, Obama's economy could Never break 3. And you complain that this economy is bad? Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaa.
This is Completely FALSE you Partisan Ignoramus.

It hit 4% or more at least Four times.
This back only thru 2011.

Chart WSJ

OG-BI000_GDPQ12_PREVIEW_20180427083401.png

And Twice more in 2010

BN-RV253_201701_TAB_20170127085204.jpg

And Twice more in 2010
Also WSJ
gdp quarterly growth obama - Google Search:

`
Loading site please wait...
U.S. Has Record 10th Straight Year Without 3% Growth in GDP
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017...esident-history-never-have-year-3-gdp-growth\
Do you see what is in common with those 3 stories? Years dude....You can bet President Trump will be breaking 3 GDP each YEAR.......

You libs play word games all the time, while your liberal elites fuck you in the ass, getting filthy rich, and you just love it....This is why I don't feel sorry for you fuckers anymore, you deserve all the misery your elites FORCE upon you. Fucking retards....
Trump has been in office for over a year. Did he break 3%?
nope

A little better than expectations, but not where we need to be.

Compensation is finally showing some life, so (theoretically) we'll see more growth.

The question is how long between now and then.
Then is probably never.

The USA has outsourced its production to Germany, Japan, China, and S.Korea.

Steady as she goes. More good news. It just goes to show once again that the past eight years of steady growth was exactly what many on the right decried as a crap economy. Let's see what the President has to say about it. If anything...

https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/weak-consumer-spending-slows-us-economy-growth-in-first-quarter/
"So we're at 3.3 percent GDP. I see no reason why we don't go to 4 percent, 5 percent, and even 6 percent." - Donald Trump, President, 12/2017
This is the 1st quarter of this year, wages going up, weather starting to warm up, you libfucks are in trouble for 2018.....Bwaahhhaaahhhaaaaaa....
WTF?? Where did Trump day he was talking about annual GDP? You think he’s gonna deliver 6% for the year? Starting with 2.3% for the first quarter?? On what do you base such delusions?

Steady as she goes. More good news. It just goes to show once again that the past eight years of steady growth was exactly what many on the right decried as a crap economy. Let's see what the President has to say about it. If anything...

https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/weak-consumer-spending-slows-us-economy-growth-in-first-quarter/
Even with the infusion of 4.5 trillion FAUX dollars that were borrowed at Zero percent, Obama's economy could never break 3. And you complain that this economy is bad? Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaa.
I do n ot complain about 2 to 4 percent, it is growth and not enough to make inflation crazy. Lets just hope it continues and wages start to raise some!

A little better than expectations
Only after "expectations" were downgraded several times. I remember the Right on this board crowing about the Atlanta Fed's projection in Feb 2018 of 5.4% GDP for Q1 of 2018 thanks to Tramp's tax cuts!

Even with the infusion of 4.5 trillion FAUX dollars that were borrowed at Zero percent, Obama's economy could never break 3. And you complain that this economy is bad? Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaa.
I do n ot complain about 2 to 4 percent, it is growth and not enough to make inflation crazy. Lets just hope it continues and wages start to raise some!
rising wages is the only way to make the GDP go up. It's why the tax cuts included repatriation in it.

Even with the infusion of 4.5 trillion FAUX dollars that were borrowed at Zero percent, Obama's economy could Never break 3. And you complain that this economy is bad? Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaa.

Chart WSJ

And Twice more in 2010

And Twice more in 2010
Also WSJ

`
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017...esident-history-never-have-year-3-gdp-growth\
Do you see what is in common with those 3 stories? Years dude....You can bet President Trump will be breaking 3 GDP each YEAR.......

You libs play word games all the time, while your liberal elites fuck you in the ass, getting filthy rich, and you just love it....This is why I don't feel sorry for you fuckers anymore, you deserve all the misery your elites FORCE upon you. Fucking retards....
How is Trump going to break 3% every year when his first year in office already failed to do that? :cuckoo:

It is hilarious, economists forecast < 3% forever
United States GDP Growth Rate - Forecast
We have one month above 3 and our sheep have an orgasm.
<2 and omg, bad weather
Obama has a 3 % month and it's fake
We are tied to the world folks

rising wages is the only way to make the GDP go up. It's why the tax cuts included repatriation in it.
They are related but wage increase is not the only way to effect the GDP. Wage increases were only 1% after adjusted for inflation so it does not account for all the growth in GDP. Still not complaining! Lets hope the trend continues!

We are still in the Obama economy.

And ironically the GOP tax cut for the rich will increase the deficit even more.

It will take several more months before Trump can take any credit.

And by then he may already be impeached.
So when the DOW dropped 500 points it was Trumps economy, but when it grows it is Obama's? Baaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa.. You libtards are too fucking funny....

Chart WSJ

And Twice more in 2010

And Twice more in 2010
Also WSJ

`

How is Trump going to break 3% every year when his first year in office already failed to do that? :cuckoo:
I thought he bragged 4 %
What ARE you doing? Quoting actual numbers to the trumpettes?
Don't we remember how it was going to wipe out the deficit?
They are just waiting for 3 % over a year now and people forecast 2 ish forever
Love the trumpies fucx is the limit of their education.
And none of them have any idea of the def of liberal.
No Latin in their college I guess

Compensation is finally showing some life, so (theoretically) we'll see more growth.

Yea, no where near 4% Trump ran on. No where near 4-5% Larry Cudlow talks about when he says tax-cuts are paying for themselves.

"compensation finally showing life" since 2014

income_change_2016.png

Lets just hope it continues and wages start to raise some! [/quote[ Welfare wages don't rise like working peoples do. Mind if I ask where you head was when this was announced?

U.S. Adds 200,000 Jobs; Wages Rise by Most Since Recession
Nonfarm payrolls rose 200,000 -- compared with the median estimate of economists for a 180,000 increase -- after an upwardly revised 160,000 advance, Labor Department figures showed Friday. The jobless rate held at 4.1 percent, matching the lowest since 2000, while average hourly earnings rose a more-than-expected 2.9 percent from a year earlier, the most since June 2009.

And ironically the GOP tax cut for the rich will increase the deficit even more.

It will take several more months before Trump can take any credit.

And by then he may already be impeached.
So when the DOW dropped 500 points it was Trumps economy, but when it grows it is Obama's? Baaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa.. You libtards are too fucking funny....
Who said that?
Got a link?
Still stuck with Libtard?
Zero college I assume
Looked up the def of liberal yet?
Latin free, for the individual and small gov
Thought you would be proud to be one

Chart WSJ

And Twice more in 2010

And Twice more in 2010
Also WSJ

`

Was 2017 not a year?

Yea, no where near 4% Trump ran on. No where near 4-5% Larry Cudlow talks about when he says tax-cuts are paying for themselves.

"compensation finally showing life" since 2014

income_change_2016.png
Trump said, 4-5 percent, maybe even 6%.

Chart WSJ

And Twice more in 2010

And Twice more in 2010
Also WSJ

`

I thought he bragged 4 %
What ARE you doing? Quoting actual numbers to the trumpettes?
Don't we remember how it was going to wipe out the deficit?
They are just waiting for 3 % over a year now and people forecast 2 ish forever
Love the trumpies fucx is the limit of their education.
And none of them have any idea of the def of liberal.
No Latin in their college I guess
Latin should be available in high school! In my opinion! The only people I ever run into that took it these days are doctors and lawers. My high school offered it, probably one of the reasons we smoked act, sat as a school!

Citing Russian Agent and securities felon Daniel Ivandjiiski who earned a lifetime ban from Wall Street is rarely a good idea ;)

https://www.accredited-times.com/2017/10/09/zero-hedges-tyler-durden-outed-russian-agent/

Yea, no where near 4% Trump ran on.

No where near 4-5% Larry Cudlow talks about when he says tax-cuts are paying for themselves.

And quit your bullshit about "compensation finally showing life" - it's been happening since 2014

income_change_2016.png
Ah that dastardly income inequality. Did you know when I was younger I was poor? You know what? Instead of sitting on my ass, and smoking dope, being a miserable wretch, I went out and developed skills that earned me a decent income and then learned how to play the market. Today I have an income over 6 figures. Why cant others do the same? Because they are stupid liberal tards who have to rely on others to take care of themselves. I used to feel sorry for people like you, until I realized that you stupidly vote for the people who keep you poor.

libtard-social-justice-warrior-democrat-brain.jpg

Chart WSJ

And Twice more in 2010

And Twice more in 2010
Also WSJ

`

Was 2017 not a year?
Tramp has been president for 5 full quarters with an average GDP of 2.3%, almost the same as Obama's recovery average.

Forum List

Back