Gender identity

What about him?
Well, it’s kind that of a problem.

If same sex marriage was made legal using similarly situated as its basis, because, as it has been presented here, that a gay couple can’t procreate as many traditional couples can’t. Then how can straight CIS males be prohibited from womens locker rooms when biological males that identify as female are allowed in.

I would think, since a dude in a dress can go into the woman’s locker room and ogle my wife or daughter, I should have the same right to ogle your wife or daughter

I am far more similarly situated to the cross dressing male than a same sex couple is to a traditional couple.

Interesting to say the least.

Well, it’s kind that of a problem.

If same sex marriage was made legal using similarly situated as its basis, because, as it has been presented here, that a gay couple can’t procreate as many traditional couples can’t. Then how can straight CIS males be prohibited from womens locker rooms when biological males that identify as female are allowed in.

I would think, since a dude in a dress can go into the woman’s locker room and ogle my wife or daughter, I should have the same right to ogle your wife or daughter

I am far more similarly situated to the cross dressing male than a same sex couple is to a traditional couple.

Interesting to say the least.
I'd say that state bans on marriage has a lot more to do with equal protection than locker rooms.

The simple solution is that we don't have locker rooms but use private changing rooms. That way no one ever has to be undressed in front of anyone else. Of course, no one ever does have to get dressed in front of anyone else, seeing as how locker rooms aren't nearly as integral to life as marriage.

Not that interesting. In fact, a pretty weird distraction.

This had been answered several times in the thread, and yet you persisted. Of course I put in all caps. You obviously don’t read to well.

🤪🤪🤪🤪
Yes. Multiple people told you how stupid you argument was. I saw that and laughed. 🤣🤣

I'd say that state bans on marriage has a lot more to do with equal protection than locker rooms.

The simple solution is that we don't have locker rooms but use private changing rooms. That way no one ever has to be undressed in front of anyone else. Of course, no one ever does have to get dressed in front of anyone else, seeing as how locker rooms aren't nearly as integral to life as marriage.

Not that interesting. In fact, a pretty weird distraction.
No distraction at all. Let’s simplify it for you.

Does the guarantee of equal protection under the law to people that are similarly situated exist for everyone,, or just gays?

No distraction at all. Let’s simplify it for you.

Does the guarantee of equal protection under the law to people that are similarly situated exist for everyone,, or just gays?
Yes, everyone.

What does the law have to do with locker rooms?

Is a Cis male similarly situated to a pre op male tranny?

This really ain’t that hard
Depends. You can only say they're similar situated depending on the context.

You haven't provided any context.

You're talking to grandfather Short Bus, maybe pretend to be an adult after you pass a highschool biology class. 😄

Coming from an abject failure in basic biology, I am indeed flattered!

I sure hope thee grandkids have someone better than you to teach them the birds and the bees!

Forum List

Back