Gender is:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Apparently defined by .01% of the populace and the liberals; 41% identity as contrarians hate America is normality. Um 59%? Not so much,. XX is male XY female. Got a problem with that?

Last edited:
I recall a term "deconstructionism" that I first learned in university. It had the sound or rebelliousness that most young people find interesting. Then I realized that it wasn't cool at all as people were just altering definitions of words and spitting on common sense. The term "gender fluidity" is one such problematic term for me as well. You can be gay, bi or whatever your sexuality is, but, you are born with what you are born with. There is no shame, it is Gods Will.

Last edited:
I recall a term "deconstructionism" that I first learned in university. It had the sund or rebilliousess that most young people find interesting. Then I realized that it wasn't cool at all as people were just altering definitions of words and spitting o common sense. The term "gender fluidity" is one such problematic term for me as well. You can be gay, i or whatever your sexuality is, but, you are born with what you are born with. There is no shame, it is Gods Will.
Being a contrarian, I got it too.

Being a contrarian, I got it too.
We began altering the use of gender to not mean our sex but rathee or mental association with a particuular sex? We mightr as well just say that the sun revolves around the earth, that is how absurd this is.

Woke leftists are deconstructivists because they have no power and envy those who do, so they’ll try to tear down the system that gives those with power their power out of petty anger and spite to even thing out… they throw constant temper tantrums like snowflakes

Language is itself is a construct. Yep. It's descriptive and it's a tool meant to describe the universe. It is what we mean to be. US, the majority. Not so much those that want to corrupt it and use it as a tool or weaponize it. Pronouns are not hostage to liberals with imaginary causes. Nope.

Forum List

Back