Genesis of BLM

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014

Real journalism. Sit and watch and you will hear and learn things the press hid, Watched first 40 minutes. Biggest lie so far is Big Rachel was the girl on the phone. She confessed she lied and they ran with it anyway unopposed.
The Lawyer who perped the Trayvonn hoax is now working for George FLoyds family.

Trayvon was part of the development of Black Lives Matter. Michael Brown and complete lie 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' was a bigger factor. But it still took Obama's Presidential endorsement as well as his lackey Attorney General legitimize Black Lives Matter. George Floyd was just the final fuse.

Real journalism. Sit and watch and you will hear and learn things the press hid, Watched first 40 minutes. Biggest lie so far is Big Rachel was the girl on the phone. She confessed she lied and they ran with it anyway unopposed.
The Lawyer who perped the Trayvonn hoax is now working for George FLoyds family.

I didn't know that Trayvon was also dealing guns---------Just about everyone around was doing some major crime or another...

All of these frauds and criminals should have all assets seized and sent to Zimmerman and then all kicked out of the country...from Thug trayvons mother, to the EUGENE family, the prosecutor and the lawyers for the Martins-----along with Obama and crew pushing these lies...

There was no Trayvon hoax.

Hoax is the wrong word---Conspiracy and FRAUD come to mind.........the whole Trayvon blm group should be shot, in prison, and kicked out the country....awful people.

I don't know what the Trayvon hoax thing is about. But anyone with a functioning brain would have to question why a US President with all the daily murders going on in his backyard in Chicago would decide to make a national crisis out of the Trayvon Martin case. :eusa_think:

...of ALL the black deaths by cops/etc, I believe the TMartin death WAS wrong---of the ones where no one was found guilty/etc
but, it was the exact opposite/nothing like the others..the others were justified
..I am not going to discuss the TM death..already did that a million times

Didn't watch did ya..or just peddling your usual lies

I don't know what the Trayvon hoax thing is about. But anyone with a functioning brain would have to question why a US President with all the daily murders going on in his backyard in Chicago would decide to make a national crisis out of the Trayvon Martin case. :eusa_think:
Obama used it for political purposes. We all know that.

Forum List

Back