Genocide of white farmers in South africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are still essentially punishing innocent people.

How would you reapportion land in such a way that is fair and just?

Or would that not be a part of the equation?

What about people who did not come to South Africa until after the end of Apartheid? Would they be awarded or demoted on the basis of race alone?

Why is this discussion so one sided on the concerns of whites. The majority of citizens in SA are black,they are the ones suffering the most. Why is it that whites here do not even try considering their suffering?
Pointing out the injustices in your position does not mean I don’t consider their suffering. A solution that just shifts the suffering to another group isn’t much of a solution is it?

If whites had got what they did in a just manner, I could agree. But we are taking about crimes here. If my friend steals from you and he gives me your TV, the police can take your TV out of my house and charge me as an accessory whether or not I committed the crime. A crime comes with penalties and that is what why South Africans need to face. Justice comes when a crime is committed and the criminals and accessories get the proper penalty for the crimes they committed.
What would you consider a just solution?

What would be a fair solution to the issue of land in SA?

the "white" people of south Africa should LEAVE. ALL of them

Why is this discussion so one sided on the concerns of whites. The majority of citizens in SA are black,they are the ones suffering the most. Why is it that whites here do not even try considering their suffering?
Pointing out the injustices in your position does not mean I don’t consider their suffering. A solution that just shifts the suffering to another group isn’t much of a solution is it?

If whites had got what they did in a just manner, I could agree. But we are taking about crimes here. If my friend steals from you and he gives me your TV, the police can take your TV out of my house and charge me as an accessory whether or not I committed the crime. A crime comes with penalties and that is what why South Africans need to face. Justice comes when a crime is committed and the criminals and accessories get the proper penalty for the crimes they committed.

Why?

Why?

they are in danger. They are not wanted. I know several
people who fled SA Just BITE THE BULLET and leave.
Make room for Africans. ALL people have a right to LIVE---
somewhere

Why?

somewhere

White people are not in danger in South Africa. The Africans were there when whites invaded, but this avoids the reality of idiots falling for this alt right bullsht. More blacks are dying there than whites by a wide margin but all we read from people in this forum is about how whites are getting killed. If this doesn't show the racism in these people nothing does.

Last edited:

Why?

somewhere

White people are not in danger in South Africa. The Africans were there when whites invaded, but this avoids the reality of idiots falling for this alt right bullsht. More blacks are dying there than whites by a wide margin but all we read from people in this forum is about how whites are getting killed. If this doesn't show the racism in these people nothing does.

I have been acquainted with "white" south Africans for
about 40 years-----when the professionals started leaving
-----as did lots of Iranian professionals-----because they
considered themselves IN DANGER. I did not suggest
that black south Africans are NOT IN DANGER----that
country has fallen into lawlessness------YOU MADE NO
POINT-----keep struggling. ------I somehow believe that
the death rate of blacks is not mostly a white on black
thing now

simply blacks murdering blacks which accounts for the high amount of blacks dying through criminal murder . Its going to get worse . I just noted an article yesterday , i think it said that the Aussies will accept all who want to come . I'll try to find the article .

these are horrifying murders. a racial minority is being crushed and the government is ok with it!

Imagine how many people NEVER SEE THESE articles because WEIRDO mods choose to remove them from CURRENT EVENTS into whatever category they feel it should go into .

How many ppl check all these different areas for the gawd dam news " when current events are current events" even if WORLD WIDE. fk . make a " Current event world view/news" section at least....

Anyway I saw this these people are getting screwed in Africa badly , but who the hell has a clue who comes to Africa's section accept those posting something lol just about.

Watch: South Africa Announces Plan To Steal All Private Property, Black And White

upload_2018-5-17_15-16-21.png

THE GUY IN THE VIDEO IS FROM SOUTH AFRICA-------

HIS NAME IS RODENY BROWN . HE LIVED THERE HE WAS JUST THERE RECENTLY..

They are killing the whites stupid asses taking their farms and or their land ,

now they will begin on the blacks.

Imagine how many people NEVER SEE THESE articles because WEIRDO mods choose to remove them from CURRENT EVENTS into whatever category they feel it should go into .

How many ppl check all these different areas for the gawd dam news " when current events are current events" even if WORLD WIDE. fk . make a " Current event world view/news" section at least....

Anyway I saw this these people are getting screwed in Africa badly , but who the hell has a clue who comes to Africa's section accept those posting something lol just about.

Watch: South Africa Announces Plan To Steal All Private Property, Black And White

View attachment 193993

The more popular boards tend to get spammed up with nutters posting fake news. More housekeeping is needed in my opinion.

View attachment 193993

The more popular boards tend to get spammed up with nutters posting fake news. More housekeeping is needed in my opinion.

stfup whiny azz little cyka

It's not even your post used douche bag

i mean , hey , White and some Black farmers are being murdered in 's. africa' and those are the facts . Worrying about Genocide just muddies the waters in my opinion . Murder is murder no matter who is murdered . But the newly made word of GENOCIDE [from 1944] can be argued forever and ever .
The term genocide has become so all encompassing it can be applied to almost any situation now, so those on the Left use it liberally for brown folk, but, of course, deny exactly the same principles when they apply to whites.
-------------------------------------------------- to me words like Genocide and HATE Speech and others that are new words and concepts that just muddy the waters of clear thinking . And yes , i know what the newly made [from 1944] word Genocide means but to me its simply MURDER of White farmers in South Africa because they are WHITE FARMERS that own farmland . And as i quickly went through the thread i see argument of [its not genocide or -- yes it is genocide] but to me its the actual MURDER of White Farmers that is the issue , imo !!!
Murder is purely an individual standpoint.

"Kill the Boer" is about killing ALL the Boers and ultimately all whites in South Africa to wipe out the European genetic expressions in that country. It is genocide.
No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA
So civilized.

Of 21, 325 murder victims in South Africa last year, 49 were white farmers — accounting for much less than 0.01 percent of the country's total, according to police statistics. If tens of thousands of white farmers are actually getting killed in South Africa, it amounts to a genocide.

Those pathetic pieces of shit that backed the Negro takeover of South Africa evidently don't think that White Lives Matter.

Everybody saw it coming. Let Jungle Monkeys take over a country made rich by White people. What could possibly go wrong?

Those pathetic pieces of shit that backed the Negro takeover of South Africa evidently don't think that White Lives Matter.

Everybody saw it coming. Let Jungle Monkeys take over a country made rich by White people. What could possibly go wrong?
Its really difficult to work up sympathy for land stealing racist trash. Maybe they could stop whining and fuck off to Russia.

Its really difficult to work up sympathy for land stealing racist trash. Maybe they could stop whining and fuck off to Russia.

"land stealing" ?

You ignorant Moon Bat.

South Africa was very sparsely populated when the Dutch and English moved in. The Jungle Monkeys didn't want the land until the Europeans made it productive.

The stealing was the Jungle Monkeys taking what the Whites created out of mostly scrubland.

All the whining about "rich white landowners" being targeted...yet the reality is anything but.

The VICTIMS are mostly the black farm workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back