George Bush's decapitated head appears in Game of Thrones

now why would HBO have a decapitated of George Bush just lying around? You stupid or what?

Who knows where it came from. It could have been the head off of a full mannequin that was used for something. It could have been off of a half mannequin that was used to film a shot of the Presidential limo driving by, showing Bush's silhouette through the window. It could have been made as just a head for a facial shot. It could have been something made by someone else for some other project, that was then thrown into a lot used props that was bought by the company for cheap. There's all kinds of possibilities as to where the prop came from.

Why do you even bother? Save your energy.

and it takes a lot of energy to shovel liberal bullshit around. you should know.

Palin with cross hairs on Gabby Gifford's electoral district (as well as others) HANG PALIN HIGH! How dare she engage in such violent imagery.

HBO with Bush's decapitated head on a spear what a hoot to the left!!!!

Just when I think that liberals can't get any more hypocritical, why goodness gracious great balls of fire!

They surprise me all over again. What asswipes.

Just another reason not to PAY for hbo...

Bill Maher is the big one...

Palin with cross hairs on Gabby Gifford's electoral district (as well as others) HANG PALIN HIGH! How dare she engage in such violent imagery.

Just when I think that liberals can't get any more hypocritical, why goodness gracious great balls of fire!

Erm..there's been three threads on this..and in each one..I've posted that it was disgusting and disrepectful.

With no qualifications.

Erm..there's been three threads on this..and in each one..I've posted that it was disgusting and disrepectful.

With no qualifications.

Every board has a sliding scale. Compared to rdean, luddly, lilollady and franco Sallow, you are a centrist.

:D

Then why bother to put it in at all?

As I said HBO is a fucking rip off anyway. I read the entire series years ago and I might have rented the DVDs. Don't know if I'll bother now.
Even more stupidity. Read the linked piece.

Don't have to.

As I said I don't really care what HBO does. They air Bill Maher after all so how good can Game of Thrones be?

You represent your wingnut fringers well, dope!

Really, all this outrage for using a prop and DISGUISING it just because it resembles the likeness of a past president before the extras were added to it. It was so damn hard to spot that not ONE single viewer noticed it until the commentators themselves revealed the little tidbit. Honestly, the simple fact that HBO had to apologize for this is more disgusting than the event. No politics were involved, no statements. Just the reuse of a head that was lying around. Come on, you can't even tell because they disguised it!

You can't make this shit up....

Wait, is that

Disgusting; like him or not, he was a US President. Scratch "Game of Thrones" if true, if fabricated, this is not amusing.

Read the article, it is not as bad as the howling in this thread would make it out to be.

You can't make this shit up....

Yes, and I'm sure if that was Obama's head on a stake, you'd have the exact same reaction. Just a little laugh, an "You can't make this up" comment. The lefties wouldn't be jumping out of their skins with acusations of calls for violence, racism and blatant disrespect...no, not at all...:eusa_whistle:

If any self respecting American currently pays for HBO, they should cancel it immediately.

if i do i wont be able to see Game of Thrones....

Forum List

Back