George Conway Likens Trump To Hitler In His Bunker After False Harris Crowd AI Claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

George Conway Likens Trump To Hitler In His Bunker After False Harris Crowd AI Claim

The wannabe führer has been losing his mind for months. With Kamala Harris as his opponent trump’s mental decline is speeding up.

“George Conway Likens Trump To Hitler In His Bunker After False Harris Crowd AI Claim”

Actually not.

Conway was referring to Trump being delusional and out of touch, as was Hitler at the end of the war, where Hitler still believed victory was possible.

Context is important.

The wannabe führer has been losing his mind for months. With Kamala Harris as his opponent trump’s mental decline is speeding up.

It's fitting that he brings up those in the Second World War as George come off to me as someone who the French Resistance wouldn't trust. The type who you would hang around and suddenly some of your closest friends would disappear.

I can't stand obedient suck-asses.

“George Conway Likens Trump To Hitler In His Bunker After False Harris Crowd AI Claim”

Actually not.

Conway was referring to Trump being delusional and out of touch, as was Hitler at the end of the war, where Hitler still believed victory was possible.

Context is important.
Bad comparison, George obviously knows nothing but propaganda.

Kevin McCarthy said basically the same thing.

He noted that Trump has to stop rambling over crowd size and start hitting her on her actions as a prosecutor.

I doubt Trump can.

George Conway, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back