george floyd statue put in new wark nj

Okay this guy shouldn't have been murdered but he also shouldn't have a statue of him. He's done nothing deserving of it but crime. I'm appalled to tell you the truth.

Whose statue is going to be next? ............. under this stolen perverted Administration?

Jeffrey Dahmer????

We are living under horrible times.

1623987393712.png

This is a sick Administration.

A very sick stolen Administration.

Time for American Patriots to do something for God's sake!

Okay this guy shouldn't have been murdered but he also shouldn't have a statue of him. He's done nothing deserving of it but crime. I'm appalled to tell you the truth.
I think some people see him like Rosa Parks. A catalyst for needed change, even though she was just a tired maid with sore feet, not trying to be a hero, either. But look at the movement she started. There was another side to George Floyd than the down and out guy with a drug problem:

The rest of the country knows George Floyd from several minutes of cell phone footage captured during his final hours. But in Houston’s Third Ward, they know Floyd for how he lived for decades—a mentor to a generation of young men and a “person of peace” ushering ministries into the area.

Before moving to Minneapolis for a job opportunity through a Christian work program, the 46-year-old spent almost his entire life in the historically black Third Ward, where he was called “Big Floyd” and regarded as an “OG,” a de-facto community leader and elder statesmen, his ministry partners say.

Floyd spoke of breaking the cycle of violence he saw among young people and used his influence to bring outside ministries to the area to do discipleship and outreach, particularly in the Cuney Homes housing project, locally known as “the Bricks.”

I think some people see him like Rosa Parks. A catalyst for needed change, even though she was just a tired maid with sore feet, not trying to be a hero, either. But look at the movement she started. There was another side to George Floyd than the down and out guy with a drug problem:

The rest of the country knows George Floyd from several minutes of cell phone footage captured during his final hours. But in Houston’s Third Ward, they know Floyd for how he lived for decades—a mentor to a generation of young men and a “person of peace” ushering ministries into the area.

Before moving to Minneapolis for a job opportunity through a Christian work program, the 46-year-old spent almost his entire life in the historically black Third Ward, where he was called “Big Floyd” and regarded as an “OG,” a de-facto community leader and elder statesmen, his ministry partners say.

Floyd spoke of breaking the cycle of violence he saw among young people and used his influence to bring outside ministries to the area to do discipleship and outreach, particularly in the Cuney Homes housing project, locally known as “the Bricks.”
he was fellon he held a knife up to a pregnant woman. he has a rap sheet a mile long. some christian.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You are thinking Rosa Parks was a career criminal, are ya?

Not here to argue about it. This ALSO is George Floyd. Too complicated for ya?

So a fucking career criminal, dope head, arrest resisting piece of shit gets a statue? So now we idolize criminals?

Jesus I really wish the real and sane people of America would put a stop to this shit.

Forum List

Back