George H W Bush october 19 1980, where was he?

Exactly like Kerry did.

September 2004:

Kerry Visited Vietnam Peace Talks

WASHINGTON — John Kerry's opposition to the Vietnam War led him to many places, including Paris, where he met with the North Vietnamese in 1970. Kerry said then, and says now, that the meeting was a part of an effort to learn more about U.S. POWs. But some question the propriety of a commissioned Naval officer meeting with the enemy at a time of war.
But he's a Democrat, so that's okay.

Right, USMB lefties?
Thier partisan hypocrisy knows no bounds.

what does any of that have to do with keeping these secrets from being examined by the American people?

Do you want this information in the public or not?

If not why?

TM i challenge you to respond to any of the questions and facts daveman and JoeB have asked and provided.

Or are you going to pretend they didnt provide anything like you usual do.

One day i seriously hope you stop lying to yourself.

TM i challenge you to respond to any of the questions and facts daveman and JoeB have asked and provided.

Or are you going to pretend they didnt provide anything like you usual do.

One day i seriously hope you stop lying to yourself.

Won't happen. She hasn't got the intellectual honesty required to respond to those points.

do you want this information released or not.

That is what the thread is about

There are witnesses who saw him in Paris that day.

There are NO witnesses to him being in DC.

These documents will reveal the truth of his whereabouts on that day.

Do you agree they should be released?

You've been suckered by liars. You're too stupid to see it, though.

The "October Surprise" Theory :: Daniel Pipes

The October Surprise episode holds much interest as a conspiracy theory case study. In particular, two features stand out: Gary Sick's having single-handedly transformed it from a story only taken seriously on the left-wing fringe into a credible mainstream claim; and the clarity with which it confirmed the conspiracy theorists' tendency to accuse others of what they themselves are doing. On this latter point: again and again, one finds that whereas the conspiracy theorists' accusations of collusion and illegal behavior were unsubstantiated, they themselves engaged in precisely such behavior. Examples include:

• They claimed Casey and Bush pretended to be in the United States when they were in Paris and Madrid. Richard Brenneke, perhaps the single most important informant for the October Surprise thesis, claimed to be in Paris and Madrid when credit card receipts proved he was in Portland, Oregon.
  • They accused Reagan campaign officials of plotting to save their necks, when this is what the conspiracy theorists were doing; at least seven of them (Robert Benes, Richard Brenneke, Ahmed Heidari, Nicholas Ignatiew, Oswald LeWinter, Hamid Naqashan and Will Northrop) were implicated in a 1986 sting operation and the October Surprise offered a way to rehabilitate their reputations.
  • Sick, a former Carter Administration official, accused the Reagan campaign of secretly working out an arms deal with the Iranians. In fact, as Sick himself already disclosed in 1985, Jimmy Carter initiated such a deal.
  • Sick accused others of withholding information, yet this is precisely what he did, keeping quiet about the hundreds of thousands of dollars he received from Oliver Stone for the movie rights to the October Surprise story.
  • Sick accused U.S. government officials of lying, yet he was less than honest himself. He wrote in his New York Times article that he had heard rumors of a Reagan-Khomeini deal during the 1988 election campaign but he "refused to believe them." Not so: on 30 October 1988, at the very peak of the 1988 election campaign, he told The Rocky Mountain News, "At first I dismissed this, but not any more. I'm convinced on the basis of what I heard that there were some meetings in Paris."
Truthhater, I DARE you to respond to this post.

:eusa_pray:

There are witnesses who saw him in Paris that day.

There are NO witnesses to him being in DC.

These documents will reveal the truth of his whereabouts on that day.

Do you agree they should be released?

The October Surprise episode holds much interest as a conspiracy theory case study. In particular, two features stand out: Gary Sick's having single-handedly transformed it from a story only taken seriously on the left-wing fringe into a credible mainstream claim; and the clarity with which it confirmed the conspiracy theorists' tendency to accuse others of what they themselves are doing. On this latter point: again and again, one finds that whereas the conspiracy theorists' accusations of collusion and illegal behavior were unsubstantiated, they themselves engaged in precisely such behavior. Examples include:

• They claimed Casey and Bush pretended to be in the United States when they were in Paris and Madrid. Richard Brenneke, perhaps the single most important informant for the October Surprise thesis, claimed to be in Paris and Madrid when credit card receipts proved he was in Portland, Oregon.
  • They accused Reagan campaign officials of plotting to save their necks, when this is what the conspiracy theorists were doing; at least seven of them (Robert Benes, Richard Brenneke, Ahmed Heidari, Nicholas Ignatiew, Oswald LeWinter, Hamid Naqashan and Will Northrop) were implicated in a 1986 sting operation and the October Surprise offered a way to rehabilitate their reputations.
  • Sick, a former Carter Administration official, accused the Reagan campaign of secretly working out an arms deal with the Iranians. In fact, as Sick himself already disclosed in 1985, Jimmy Carter initiated such a deal.
  • Sick accused others of withholding information, yet this is precisely what he did, keeping quiet about the hundreds of thousands of dollars he received from Oliver Stone for the movie rights to the October Surprise story.
  • Sick accused U.S. government officials of lying, yet he was less than honest himself. He wrote in his New York Times article that he had heard rumors of a Reagan-Khomeini deal during the 1988 election campaign but he "refused to believe them." Not so: on 30 October 1988, at the very peak of the 1988 election campaign, he told The Rocky Mountain News, "At first I dismissed this, but not any more. I'm convinced on the basis of what I heard that there were some meetings in Paris."

If all of this is true than this guy should agree that the American people have all the real info right?

Lets release the documents

How is the real documents going to hurt if all you say is true?

it will end the theory if everything is on the up and up huh?

Release the documents that belong to the people right now

If all of this is true than this guy should agree that the American people have all the real info right?

Lets release the documents
After Obama releases HIS past...

he has.

this is how many years old now?

Its time to release the documents.

Why are you against releasing the peoples records?

I'm wondering why these "journalists" are claiming 'exclusive' about information that's been bouncing around for over a year.

I mean apart from the obvious... which is obvious if you take a look at the 'about us' page of this CT site.

I think it's clear Reagan/Bush Admin made a deal with Iran to hold the American hostages until Reagan's inauguration. I would like to see it but it wouldn't change my mind.

Amazing how something you have no evidence for is very clear

I think it's clear Reagan/Bush Admin made a deal with Iran to hold the American hostages until Reagan's inauguration. I would like to see it but it wouldn't change my mind.

Amazing how something you have no evidence for is very clear

There is plenty of cirumstatial evidence. I don't need to travel to the sun to know it is hot.

so why did the iranians release the hostages right after reagan was inaugurated?

what was their purpose to wait? what advantage of doing such was an advantage to the Iranians?

inquiring minds want to know..... :)

Because they were told that Reagan's rescue mission would involve big fucking bombs, not broke down helicopters.

Forum List

Back