George Santos: Yes, I Lied About Everything, So What?

Liar Rep.-elect George Santos admits fabricating key details of his bio...

Are the USMB Republicans and other assorted rightwing posters cool w/that?
A lowly lying Congressman shouldn't be a big deal when you have a con man and a grifter leading your party. Right, Repubs?

You good with Harry Reid lying about Romney not paying taxes. Then when asked bout it. He said, will it worked. You snowflakes have to realize what you started.

This is a big "so what".

As long as he votes as he promised, what difference should it make where he worked at, what his religion or his sexual preferences are?
Yep, it's all about power. As long as this schmuck does as he's told, is all you care about.

Same thing you were planning for Herschel.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Yep, it's all about power. As long as this schlep does as he's told, is all you care about.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

riddle me this, Marc.

If Mayor Petey came out as Normative, and "chaise" was just some buddy of his who liked broads but was in on the scam, and the adopted "babies" were midget actors on contract, would you still support him?

He's gotta be better than Oscar Lopez Rivera. The terrorist Obama set free after bombing a NY restaurant.

riddle me this, Marc.

If Mayor Petey came out as Normative, and "chaise" was just some buddy of his who liked broads but was in on the scam, and the adopted "babies" were midget actors on contract, would you still support him?
Your analogy makes no sense, as it supposes that my preference or whatever is to have a gay candidate.

Try again.

Forum List

Back