George Santos: Yes, I Lied About Everything, So What?

Harry Reid ...
Screen Shot 2022-12-31 at 10.45.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-31 at 10.47.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-31 at 10.44.20 AM.png

Harry Reid is all I have to say.
If you are unable to offer an intelligent and relevant comment regarding the thread's topic, you can just keep squawking "Harry Reid" or, perhaps, "Well, scupper my uppers!" if you should tire of that articulation.

If you are unable to offer an intelligent and relevant comment regarding the thread's topic, you can just keep squawking "Harry Reid" or, perhaps, "Well, scupper my uppers!" if you should tire of that articulation.

Why are you libs acting as if a lying politician is unheard of?

That's the whole point.

Sure, Santos lied.

But he lied mostly about some pretty irrelevant things like his religion and sexual preferences.

Hardly that exciting.

Why do you care if Santos takes it up the ass or ir circumscribed?

... Sure, Santos lied.

But he lied mostly about some pretty irrelevant things like his religion and sexual preferences.
Why do you proclaim his lies "irrelevant"?

The Great Pretender's litany of lies as a candidate were made to his constituents. Presumably, his multiple deceits were calculated to trick them into voting for him. It follows that, had he shown respect for them by telling the truth, they would not have voted for him.

Despite hyper-partisanship, there is still such a thing as integrity, and some folks, Republicans and Democrats, still respect it..

Didnt the current guy in the White House lie about a whole bunch of stuff concerning his education, experiences, etc.? Didn't he plagiarize a bunch of shit? We are supposed to get our panties in a wad because a freshman congressman lied when a former Senator, VP and current President seems to lie as a matter of course.

Why do you proclaim his lies "irrelevant"?

The Great Pretender's litany of lies as a candidate were made to his constituents. Presumably, his multiple deceits were calculated to trick them into voting for him. It follows that, had he shown respect for them by telling the truth, they would not have voted for him.

Despite hyper-partisanship, there is still such a thing as integrity, and some folks, Republicans and Democrats, still respect it..

in this case, his lies weren't just irrelevant, but they were actually harmful to his candidacy.

A lot of people might have voted for him had they known Santos was normative.

And his lies about being Jewish cost him millions of antisemitic voters' ballots.

So it didn't help him.

But really, I'd rather someone lie about this, that someone lie about not raising taxes or getting rid of the ACA or something substantial. And plenty of candidates on both sides of the aisle lied about those things.

Forum List

Back