George Santos: Yes, I Lied About Everything, So What?

George Santos: Yes, I Lied About Everything, So What?​

What's the matter Dems, he's following the Dem playbook of LYING about everything like your man Biden and pretty much your entire Dem leadership in congress. You people have zero credibility to be pointing fingers so shut your pie holes.

The guy should be booted and a new election should be held. He committed fraud.

Those in his district need to let him know that they do not support him, otherwise the moron is correct in say “So what?”

The guy should be booted and a new election should be held. He committed fraud.

Those in his district need to let him know that they do not support him, otherwise the moron is correct in say “So what?”

Unfortunately there is no law against politicians doing just what he did. If there was, half the people in congress would have never gotten there.

It's a sad day when the lies of politicians don't come out, until it's too late.

Unfortunately there is no law against politicians doing just what he did. If there was, half the people in congress would have never gotten there.

It's a sad day when the lies of politicians don't come out, until it's too late.
I agree, it used to be they worked for us, not anymore.

I agree, it used to be they worked for us, not anymore.
We reached a tipping point when half the politicians run on what they want to do, and the other half run on stopping the first half from carrying out any of their promises.

We reached a tipping point when half the politicians run on what they want to do, and the other half run on stopping the first half from carrying out any of their promises.
I don't have a problem with stopping legislation if it is believed as harmful. The bigger issue is Congress is bought and paid for by corporate America and the devil in the details of the bills that seem to strap the working middle class. I am tired of the two parties dumping on the working class in America.

FlBcK6BXgAA6yjN

In our political system lying is WANTED, the people vote and back up liars. Isn't it great? A slam by me.

Liar Rep.-elect George Santos admits fabricating key details of his bio...

Are the USMB Republicans and other assorted rightwing posters cool w/that?

You voted for a guy who lied about virtually everything in his past, including how his own son died. Then, after you elected him, he told a lie that killed 300,000 people, and you're going to vote for him again if you get the chance. So STFU.

So he's a great imposter.
I can't tell him apart from most of Congress that claims that they have American's interests at heart!!

Can any of you name a candidate or politician who hasn't lied? Also, none of you can refute that the more money one has the BIGGER LIAR they are. Accept it vermin.

No, he should resign in DISGRACE just like Elizabeth Warren should have for pretending to be Pocahontas to get preferential treatment.

DONT YOU AGREE MARC????

Forum List

Back