George Santos: Yes, I Lied About Everything, So What?

There is no shame in the repub party anymore. They now defend Liars.

It was only a little white lie, and the man is just being given a 2nd chance.

If he doesn't produce during his term in Congress, he won't be renominated.

It isn't a BIG , important lie, like "if you like your plan you can keep it". Just something insignificant which isn't anyone's business anyhow.

There is no shame in the repub party anymore. They now defend Liars.
And it's as if they've taken it to the next level. They don't even bother to pretend to give a shit about the lies. They enjoy them.

They've dropped all pretense about caring for any rules or standards or expectations. I guess that's what happens when someone has convinced you that you're "at war".

Your beloved CNN has not reported him to be congnitively impaired so he can't be...

....then again those disinformation peddlers haven't admitted / reported Biden is brain damaged, either.

So you base things off of what CNN does not report.

Everyone knows that Biden is brain damaged.

Link to one, just one.

If you can I will take a month off from the forum.
If you want assurance or a 'warm fuzzy' get it from your partner or your mother. I just laughed at you ...like I'm doing now.

Take a month off from the forum?! Is that suppose to mean something to me / impress me?

I could care less what you do. As it is I pretty much ignore you now, so I would not notice if you took a month off or not

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Nope....We're not like Republicans. Sorry that you can't use that as an excuse for your deplorable behavior.

Huh?

When did you Libs ever denounce the Clintons, Biden or Obama for their Lies? And lying about their programs is a lot worse than lying about what their religion is or whether they take it in the caboose or not.

Nope....We're not like Republicans. Sorry that you can't use that as an excuse for your deplorable behavior.
Santos should do the honorable thing and step aside and allow a new election to take place. That said, it would be nice if the media were as critical of all Biden’s obvious whoppers as they are of Santos

riddle me this, Marc.

If Mayor Petey came out as Normative, and "chaise" was just some buddy of his who liked broads but was in on the scam, and the adopted "babies" were midget actors on contract, would you still support him?
Easy No. why do you have such a hard time condemning liars? Instead you try and divert and point at the other side. That’s week. Tit for tat is not a valid excuse

If you want assurance or a 'warm fuzzy' get it from your partner or your mother. I just laughed at you ...like I'm doing now.

Take a month off from the forum?! Is that suppose to mean something to me / impress me?

I could care less what you do. As it is I pretty much ignore you now, so I would not notice if you took a month off or not

View attachment 742477

So, you admit you lied about me and cannot back up your claims.

Thanks, that was easy.

Carry on

Let's see if the "Trump Standard" applies to Santos. That is, the Repubs who voted for him only claiming to care about his policy positions. Not things like pathological lying, adulterous affairs, immoral behavior, historic corruption, and being a tax cheat.

I’d draw a line when the promise is literally impossible.

Like when Trump said he’d cut taxes, protect entitlements and wipe out the federal debt in two terms. A promise like that is insulting to our intelligence.
Yes, just like those and like Obama promising to reduce oil consumption by 35% by 2030, Closing Gitmo, doubling American exports in 5 years.

Yep, that is what is wrong with the politics, stupid promises they can't keep, and people dumb enough to believe them.

When a politician lies about their education and their work history, that goes well beyond “making promises you can’t keep”.
Is it? If you promise something you can't keep or knowing it won't happen, that is also fraud and used to gain votes. It all pisses me off and I don't care what party they are from, lying is lying.

Forum List

Back