George Santos: Yes, I Lied About Everything, So What?

You've really gotten more pathetic over the years dude.

So sad.
Go ahead, tell us are you outraged over him lying? Should he be recalled? Is it okay? Funny how you want others to express opinions so you can get them, but you don’t express yours, so tell us, you are the OP give us your opinion.

Character Lenny. If he lied to get the job, he’s not there for the people who voted for him.
So, when a politician makes promises he knows he can’t keep, then he has faulty character? You just described every politician.

So, when a politician makes promises he knows he can’t keep, then he has faulty character? You just described every politician.
I’d draw a line when the promise is literally impossible.

Like when Trump said he’d cut taxes, protect entitlements and wipe out the federal debt in two terms. A promise like that is insulting to our intelligence.

I’d draw a line when the promise is literally impossible.

Like when Trump said he’d cut taxes, protect entitlements and wipe out the federal debt in two terms. A promise like that is insulting to our intelligence.

Similar to "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"?

Character Lenny. If he lied to get the job, he’s not there for the people who voted for him.

Maybe.

Would you say the same about Sleepy Joe and his lies?

In any event, Mr. Santos comes up with a performance review in 2 years. He can redeem himself by doing a tremendous job.

When a politician lies about their education and their work history, that goes well beyond “making promises you can’t keep”.

Biden lied about his education, claiming- for example- to be an alumni or Delaware State. Also claimed to be full scholarship and the top of his class. All bullshit. Sounds like you want to hold a lowly congressman to a higher standard than the President.

A candidate lied! Has that ever happened before?

Life is so much easier not sticking your nose in other people's business. Interesting story but he's a New Yorker and so I consider he's their issue.

Lol, Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

ironically-irony.gif

Mr. Santos lies actually COST him votes in the election, why are libs ignoring that fact?

A lot of people were turned off by the thought that Santos took it in the caboose. Still others really dislike people of the Jewish faith.

The revelation that he is a Gentile of Normative Sexuality is a boost to his popularity.

Mr. Santos lies actually COST him votes in the election, why are libs ignoring that fact?

A lot of people were turned off by the thought that Santos took it in the caboose. Still others really dislike people of the Jewish faith.

The revelation that he is a Gentile of Normative Sexuality is a boost to his popularity.
You seem to confuse facts with things you make up.

Forum List

Back