George Santos: Yes, I Lied About Everything, So What?

BTW, lying about taking it in the caboose HURT Santos- most voters in the 3rd Congressional District are normative.

Lying about being Jewish hurt him among the considerable number of New York voters who don't like Jews.

Basically, the D's helped him out here, by making him MORE popular with the voters than he was before.

Snowflakes who support Stolen Valor Democrats ...who support Biden - who claims to have graduated top of his class ... with honors and hds 3 degrees ... and claims to have been a civil rights activist who was arrested in Africa marching with Madela - complaining about someon's bogus resume claims?!

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Not my district, not my problem. Funny how sleazy liberals expect every Republican to be responsible for every Congresscritter.

This is a big "so what".

As long as he votes as he promised, what difference should it make where he worked at, what his religion or his sexual preferences are?
This hate is coming from a party that goes along with grooming of children and overall social insanity of the nastiest kind. The guy should be embarrassed for lying and padding his CV but in the grand scheme that's small ball compared to scum that steal elections because they can't win on the policies they push. If his constituents care, they can vote him out in 2 years. That's how it works, after all.

Most of us would be fired, where we to LIE on a job application

So would this jamoke, if y'all didn't play partisan games with it

~S~

I said, 'Damn, he would make an awesome Democrat.'

I didn't say I wanted Democrats in office.
Exactly. You got it right, so because of that you shouldn't want Santos in office either, based on your premise that he's just like a Democrat.

Get it?

Forum List

Back