George Santos: Yes, I Lied About Everything, So What?

Exactly. You got it right, so because of that you shouldn't want Santos in office either, based on your premise that he's just like a Democrat.

Get it?

I never said I wanted Santos in office.

I heard he’s on a short list for Donald Trump’s press secretary. The Orange one likes what he sees from this guy.

Santos is a great 'politician' already in every negative sense of the word.

He is a liar, a fraud, and a self-serving con artist.

It takes some politicians years to perfect what he has managed to accomish in less tban a year, it seems.

Can he be stripped of his win? Is it suddenly illegal to be a 'politician'?

Sounds like he will have to be RECALLED - enough signatures collected...actual work done.

Will the people be motivated enough, care enough to do so? We'll have to see.

He's not my problem, but I would not want someone like this in office, anymore than I want equally lying Joe Biden in office.

So you want him gone then?
Do you understand English? Or is it that your reading comprehension level is that of a 1st grader? Should I draw you a picture?

What I have stated is pretty clear...even for a snowflake.

every politician's lied at some point

let me rephrase that:

every human being's lied at some point

I'm not a Republican, but it sure bothers me.

His lies don't bother me as much as all those by the Xiden crime syndicate, but I sure have no problem calling him out on it.

I heard he’s on a short list for Donald Trump’s press secretary. The Orange one likes what he sees from this guy.
Nah - Biden's cue card / teleprompter writer.

'I graduated at the top of my class...with honors...and 3 degrees...after being raised in a Jewish Puerto Rican community....before I was arrested in Africa as a civil rights activist marching with Mandela...and right before I defeated those terrorists with the help of my limo driver, Argile, in the Nakitome Building on Christmas Eve...Did I mention the border is closed?!'

true
but they're not even making an effort to hide it anymore Basq

~S~
This is the post-Xiden world we are living in. When you make a man with such a long history of lying about himself, plagerism, etc......successful in politics...others are going to follow.

Do you understand English? Or is it that your reading comprehension level is that of a 1st grader? Should I draw you a picture?

What I have stated is pretty clear...even for a snowflake.
Which is what exactly?

Santos is a great 'politician' already in every negative sense of the word.

He is a liar, a fraud, and a self-serving con artist.

It takes some politicians years to perfect what he has managed to accomish in less tban a year, it seems.

Can he be stripped of his win? Is it suddenly illegal to be a 'politician'?

Sounds like he will have to be RECALLED - enough signatures collected...actual work done.

Will the people be motivated enough, care enough to do so? We'll have to see.

He's not my problem, but I would not want someone like this in office, anymore than I want equally lying Joe Biden in office.
Okay, just seeing this.

Actually a good take.

Very well.

Liar Rep.-elect George Santos admits fabricating key details of his bio...

Are the USMB Republicans and other assorted rightwing posters cool w/that?
It’s up to his voters, I find it funny you are outraged by politicians lying, isn’t that what they do? Biden, Clinton, Trump, Bush and on and on have all lied, but you are only bothered by certain people lying.

It’s up to his voters, I find it funny you are outraged by politicians lying, isn’t that what they do? Biden, Clinton, Trump, Bush and on and on have all lied, but you are only bothered by certain people lying.
What words of mine, in this thread, has indicated outrage? Could it be when I asked if USMB rightwingers are cool w/that? Please enlighten me.

Liar Rep.-elect George Santos admits fabricating key details of his bio...

Are the USMB Republicans and other assorted rightwing posters cool w/that?

Oh Hai there!

OIP.2shaU9M-fb0Y5Veamj8cLwHaFN

The huge conniption the libs are having over this is almost unbelievable.

Sleepy Joe himself has lied with impunity thousands of times, ditto with Crooked Hillary. B. Hussein O has changed his story more times than Carter has little pills.

I don't approve of this fellow or any other telling a fib or two. But the proof of whether this guys is worthwhile in Congress will be his voting record. He can certainly still show his worth.

But I am glad this came out now, because he can't be blackmailed on this any more by libs trying to steal a vote.

Forum List

Back